I was defending our country.
我只是在维护我们的国家
Oh, please.
得了吧
You weren't defending anything
你没有在维护任何东西
except for the business interests of evil men.
除了恶棍们的商业利益
Jimmy, our country is the business interests of evil men.
吉米 我们的整个国家就是恶棍们的商业利益
That may be the most intelligent thing you've ever said.
那可能是你说过的最有才的话了
Thanks.
谢谢
You're still a goddamn lunatic.
但你依然是他妈的疯子
Hey, wait. Come on, man. W-Wait. Where are you doing?
等等 老兄 你要去哪儿
To a bar,
去酒吧
where I can drink in peace.
至少我可以在那里安静地喝酒
Come on, Killian.
走吧 卡利安
Alright, call the police. On me?
快报♥警♥ 抓我吗
Someone's stolen my car.
有人把我的车偷走了
No, Gretchen took it, remember?
不 是格雷琴开走了 记得吗
Gretchen took my... Sorry, Gretchen took my car?
格雷琴 什么 格雷琴开走了我的车
Yeah. I saw her driving it away earlier.
是啊 我之前看她开走了
I figured you loaned it to her.
我以为是你借给她的呢
Come to think of it,
仔细想想
I did think that was kind of weird.
我当时确实觉得有点奇怪
She doesn't have a license!
她根本就没有驾照
She must've stolen your keys from the counter.
她肯定是从柜台后面把你的钥匙偷走了
You got to admit, that's kind of a baller move.
你不得不承认 那真是挺牛逼的
You guys are fun.
你们好有趣
Yes, Gretchen?
怎么了 格雷琴
Can we just take a little break?
我们能稍微中断一下吗
Sure.
当然了
So...what's the worst thing you've ever done?
话说 你做过的最差劲的事是什么
Gretchen, you know ever since India
格雷琴 你知道我自从去过印度
I don't dwell in negativity.
就不再喜欢讨论负能量的东西了
I set my high school on fire to get out of a math test.
我为了逃避数学考试 放火烧了我的高中
What? Why are you telling me that?
什么 你为什么要告诉我这个
That's horrible.
那真是太恶劣了
Never mind. Kidding.
算了 我开玩笑的
Oh, you're a marvel.
你的口♥技♥真是太赞了
Ooh, that's terrific. Yeah.
噢 好爽 好爽
Did you just spit on me?
你是吐痰在我鸡♥巴♥上了吗
No.
没有
Yes. Sorry.
是的 抱歉
Oh, Gretch.
格雷琴
hat's delicious.
真是太爽了
Do you still have cocaine?
你还有可♥卡♥因♥吗
Hello?
喂
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢
Nothing. Just... ...reading.
没什么 就是 看看书
Hey, you won't believe this. Someone stole my car.
你肯定不相信这事儿 有人偷走了我的车
Oh. God, that's... awful.
天啊 那真是太糟糕了
Yeah, I have to file a police report in the morning.
是啊 我明早得去报♥警♥了
I may have borrowed it.
可能是我借了
I know.
我知道
Well, sorry.
抱歉
I told you I'm the worst.
我跟你说过我是一朵奇葩
Actually, no, you said that
实际上 没有 你说的是
I was the worst and that I was lucky to get you.
我是一朵奇葩 能得到你是我走大运了
Yeah. About that...
是啊 关于那个
No, don't apologize. It was a great speech.
别 别道歉 你那番话说的很好
It was funny and true and mean.
很有趣 真实 也很刻薄
My favorite kind.
恰恰是我最爱的
I set my school on fire to get out of a math test.
我为了逃避数学考试 放火烧了学校
That's genius.
那真是太天才了
Oh, and... I... lied to you before.
对了 我之前对你撒谎了
I do have a foot thing.
我确实恋足
Seriously? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
In fact, I was just trying to find
实际上 我之前正打算
the right clip online to, you know...
在网上找一个合适的同好来...
s-so that I could fall asleep.
那样我才能安心入睡
But... nothing's quite right.
但是 目前都没找到满意的
Do you want me to try?
你想让我试试吗
What?
什么
Let me think.
让我想想
Come on, this is stupid.
别啊 这好愚蠢
Shut up.
闭嘴
I have been walking around all day in these new shoes,
我已经穿着一双新鞋 走了一天路
and they are just so...
感觉真是...
hot and tight.
又热又紧
Oh, yeah?
是吗
And my socks are so... sweaty.
我的袜子 都湿淋淋的
That happens.
那也是常有的事
I think I might just have to take them off.
我觉得我可能得脱下鞋袜了
You do that.
脱吧
you're, uh... very nice for doing this.
你 肯为我这样做 真的很好
I am very nice.
我本来就很好
Jimmy... I'm scared of this shit, you know?
吉米 我真的很害怕
I don't like it.
我不喜欢这样
I don't believe in it anymore, so...
我也不相信爱情了 所以...
So if we both know that it can't work,
所以我们都明白这是不可能成功的
then there's no harm. Right?
那我们都不会受到伤害 对吗
Right.
对
What kind of socks?
你穿的是什么样的袜子
Knee-high basketball socks.
齐膝深的篮球袜
Orange and green stripes. You're amazing.
橙色和绿色相间的条纹 你好赞
You're 19 types of trouble but... amazing.
你虽然是个麻烦精 但真的很赞
Yeah, so are you. 19 types.
是啊 你也是 麻烦精
Well, it's late. Did you finish?
已经很晚了 你打完飞机了吗
I think the moment's gone, isn't it?
我觉得性趣已经过了 不是吗
All right. Have a good night. Call me.
好吧 晚安 记得给我打电♥话♥
I will.
我会的
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表