I don't know. Is it a song?
我也不知道 是歌♥吗
Right! Well, what do you make of the themes of the movie?
好吧 你觉得这部电影的主题是什么
I mean, it is at it's heart, a war movie.
本质上 它是一部战争片
Is that the theme...?
那是主题吗
Thanks.
谢了
The guys are so excited to have contributed
他们很激动能为这位受人尊敬的导演
to such an esteemed director's film
最新的电影贡献一点力量
and... you know where I'm going with this.
你知道我接下来会说哪些套话
Just finish the quote for me.
你帮我补完就行了
Ty Wyland.
泰·威兰德
The director.
本片导演
That you were just talking about.
就是你刚刚提到的
Where'd you get the drink?
你从哪儿拿的酒啊
I'll show you if you agree to get dinner with me sometime.
如果你答应抽空跟我吃晚餐 我就带你去拿
Dating's not really my thing.
我这个人不谈恋爱的
Good. Me neither.
很好 我也不谈
So I'll call you in a couple weeks?
那我过几周给你打电♥话♥好吗
Heading to India for a little bit.
我得去印度一段时间
Okay.
好吧
I warned you.
我可是警告过你了
I'll call you.
我会打给你的
Listen, Nestor, I am flattered,
听着 奈斯特 我感到受宠若惊
but I've been kind of seeing someone for about a year now.
但我跟某人算是好上差不多有一年了
I'm actually on my way to his house right now.
我现在就在去他家的路上
So I won't be coming over to your hotel.
所以我不会去你的宾馆的
But, trust me, the guys are over the moon about the photo shoot.
但是相信我 那些家伙很激动你能负责拍摄
You are their favorite photographer by miles.
你是他们最爱的摄影师
Ciao.
再见了
Seriously, dude, I'm on my way to your house.
不是吧 老兄 我正在去你家的路上呢
Aw, shit. Shit!
操 我♥操♥啊
Shit.
该死
Shit.
该死
It's been a year! Where the hell are my royalties?
都已经一年了 我的版权费呢
Because I need them to live off of.
因为我需要那些钱过日子啊
Yes,
是的
I know Junot Diaz writes for Esquire,
我知道朱诺·迪亚茨是替《时尚先生》写稿的
but I am a novelist.
但我是个小说家啊
Yeah, I'm-I'm working on the follow-up,
是的 我在写续篇呢
but it's-it's slow going and...I'll talk to you later.
但是进展缓慢 我待会儿再跟你说吧
I'm nervous, Jimmy.
我很紧张 吉米
I-I haven't been to a big social event since I've been back.
我自从回国后就没参加过大型社交活动
Are you sure they know I'm coming?
你确定他们知道我会到场吗
Yes. Get in.
是的 上车吧
Are you sure...
你确定...
it's even a good idea that you go?
你去那里真的好吗
What's the worst I could do?
我最不济又能做出什么事呢
Okay. Fine.
好吧 行
No, seriously, what is the worst I could do?
不 说真的 我最糟糕能做出什么事呢
I've been up all night working on my list of ways to ruin their wedding.
我已经想了一整夜破坏他们婚礼的方法
I keep getting stuck around "Seduce the groom's mother."
但每次想到"勾引新郎老母"这一招就卡住了
Hi, new neighbors! Hello!
嗨 新邻居 你们好
Were the other jail girls mean?
看守所里的其他那些女孩刻薄吗
Did any of them try to make out with you?
有没有人想跟你亲热啊
No.
没有
But one girl kept some pretty strong eye contact
但是有个女孩在上厕所的时候
with me while she was on the toilet.
一直跟我保持着密切的眼神交流
Well, we should vamonos, senoritas.
我们该走了 姑娘们
What'd you get them, anyway?
你给他们买♥♥了什么礼物
A food processor.
食物料理机
I don't get it.
我真搞不懂
Why does everyone feel the need to have these things,
为什么大家都觉得该要个这种东西呢
these, like, symbols of adulthood?
就好像那是成年人的象征
Like, a food processor?
食物料理机什么的
Why do you need this stuff?
为什么需要这种东西呢
That's an interesting question.
真是个有趣的问题
I think, maybe,
我觉得 或许
it means you're investing in your future.
那意味着你在投资你的未来
You may not use it every day or even very often at all,
你或许不会每天都用 甚至很少用
but knowing that at any moment you could make pesto
但是知道自己随时可以做出香蒜酱
without having to borrow a friend's or improvise some lesser method,
而不需要借朋友的料理机或是用其他东西凑合
that knowledge, that possibility,
那种确定感 那种可能性
makes you an adult.
会让你觉得像个成年人
Plus, this one, it's, like, one level worse than ours,
并且 这一台比我们家那台要差一些
So Becca can never beat me.
所以贝卡永远别想赢我
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
I'm sorry, Jimmy. You didn't include a name for your plus-one
我很抱歉 吉米 你没说要带伴侣过来
so we didn't hold the space.
所以我们没帮他留位子
Jim-Jim... Um,
吉米 吉米
I-I could help serve food or...
我可以帮忙上菜
I put in two years penetrating the bride at least thrice weekly.
我在两年内 每周干那个新娘至少3次
I deserve to have a friend here.
我至少可以带个朋友过来
I'll see what I can do.
我想想办法吧
Hey, Jimmy.
嘿 吉米
Sorry, have we met?
抱歉 我们见过面吗
Okay. I get it.
好吧 我懂的
Shut the door on the former life.
把以前的生活统统忘掉
I think it's very brave of you to have come.
我觉得你能来已经非常勇敢了
Thanks.
谢了
You.
你
Okay, I found you a seat.
好了 我给你找到了个座位
One day all my L.A. friends were married,
突然有一天我在洛杉矶的朋友都结婚了
with houses and adult jobs,
有了房♥子和正经的工作
Instagramming every time they went to the ArcLight.
每次去聚光灯电影院都会拍照贴到网上
So, basically, there's nothing keeping me here.
所以基本上 我在这里也没什么好留恋的了
And I figured if I want to move to New York,
我觉得如果我搬去纽约
where I still have friends
至少我在那里还有朋友
who aren't collecting their eggs in petri dishes,
她们至少没有用培养皿收集卵子
why not?
为什么不呢
So you don't want the drink?
所以你不想要这杯酒了吗
So I am moving tomorrow.
所以我打算明天就搬走
To New York.
搬去纽约
I'm not even gonna say good-bye to anyone.
我都不打算对任何人道别
I hate good-byes.
我讨厌离别
Leaving a whole city Irish, huh?
喝得醉醺醺得离开一座城市是吧
That's hardcore.
那可真够猛的
What do you think a nice food processor goes for?
你觉得一台高档食物料理机值多少钱啊
I don't know. 400, 500 bucks?
我也不知道 四五百美金吧
Seriously?
真的吗
Sweet.
太好了
So, uh, are you all... you all gonna have the nuggets
所以 你们是要吃鸡肉块呢
or-or the mac and cheese?
还是芝士通心粉
I can't decide.
我决定不了
So, what do you do?
你是做什么工作的
I'm a child.
我是个孩子
Cool.
好吧
Are we getting together after or...
我们在宴席结束后还要再聚下还是...
Cheers.
干杯
No, you're right.
不 你说得对
This day isn't about me, is it?
今天的主角不是我 是吧
What were you gonna say?
你本来想说什么的
Forget it.
算了
No, I'm serious.
不 我说真的
I really want to know
我真的很想知道
what does the brilliant Jimmy Shive-Overly think about me!
聪明绝顶的吉米·希瓦-奥弗利对我有何评价
I'm not one for psychic thought or oracles,
我不会通灵 也不会预算天意
but, Rebecca...
但是 瑞贝卡
you and I have not made love for the last time.
你和我以后还会继续做♥爱♥的
...and, Vernon, to you, I just want to say,
弗南 对你我只想说
"Welcome to the family.
"欢迎加入我们这个家庭
It gets better."
有你更美好"
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表