You know, but following you around all day today
但是如果整天都萦绕着你
just trying to convince you what to do?
试图说服你该怎么做
Well, it's...
那简直...
it's just made me feel,
那让我觉得...
just-just made me feel a-ashamed and jealous and low.
让我觉得羞愧 嫉妒和低等
Like Phil Collins when he wrote "Sussudio."
就跟菲尔·科林斯写《苏苏迪奥》时那样
Jimmy...
吉米
But if one day, right?
但如果就一天
Eggs forced you to choose between themselves and pancakes,
鸡蛋逼你在它们和烤饼之间做出选择
and you chose the soggy, tasteless pancakes,
你却选择了湿哒哒的 无味的烤饼
and you never ate eggs again,
再也不吃鸡蛋了
I'm just saying eggs...
我是说那些鸡蛋
eggs would be really sad.
鸡蛋会很伤心的
Jimmy. What?
吉米 怎么了
If you don't want me to go on this trip,
如果你不想让我去参加电影节
just tell me.
就直说吧
Don't go.
别去
Okay.
好吧
I won't.
我不去
So, just to be clear.
现在说清楚一下
On one side, it's eggs, Peter Gabriel, and you,
一边是鸡蛋 皮特·加布里尔和你
and on the other side it's pancakes, Phil Collins, and Ty?
另一边是烤饼 菲尔·科林斯和泰 对吗
You know, I've been drinking all day
我喝了一天的酒
and honestly I'm not even sure anymore.
说实话我现在也不太清楚了
Gretchen!
格雷琴
I did it!
我成功了
Good for you, sloppy Sweatshirt Girl.
好样的 邋遢运动衫女孩
Good for... you.
好样的
You want to get out of here?
你想闪人吗
Immediately.
光速闪
I just...
我只是...
things have been messed up,
各种事情一团糟
and I guess I thought if I could do a good job today,
我心想如果我今天能把这活动办好的话
maybe I'd have the boost to get my shit back on track.
或许我就有勇气重新振作起来了
Sorry, man.
抱歉 老兄
It's not your fault.
又不是你的错
All right.
好吧
My list!
我的清单
I knew it!
我就知道
Okay, okay, okay. Shit. Okay, look.
好吧 好吧 该死
Look, these guys rely on me to come up with awesome, cool,
那些家伙每周都完全指望着我能找出
underground cultural shit to do every single week.
超赞的 酷毙的 隐秘的文化场所
You know how much pressure that puts on me?
你知道那让我有多大压力吗
I got shingles trying to find a new Ethiopian restaurant.
我为了找到一家新的埃塞俄比亚餐厅 都得了带状疱疹
Please don't blow up my spot, man. Please!
求你别拆穿我的秘密 求你了
Okay?
可以吗
I have trouble making friends.
我能交到朋友不容易
What?
什么
I'm screwed up because I saw my friends die.
我的人生一团乱 是因为我亲眼看到朋友死了
You're screwed up because...
你的人生一团乱是因为...
you're just a really lame dude.
你真的是个很差劲的人
Thanks for making me feel better.
谢谢你让我感觉好受些
Wait, your friends died?
等等 你的朋友们死了吗
The ones from today?
就今天那些人吗
What happened?!
发生什么事了
There you are, honey.
你在这儿啊 亲爱的
I came to a decision about the toast points.
我想好该选择吐司片了
Isabel was getting fussy
伊莎贝尔刚刚哭闹
and I asked Paul to hold her for a second
我让保罗帮忙抱一会儿
and she quieted right up.
她立刻就安静了
I'm a natural.
我天生是个好奶爸
What about you?
那你呢
Gonna be ready for one of these guys soon?
准备好什么时候也生一个吗
Oh, my God!
苍天啊
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表