What did you like about it?
你喜欢哪方面的内容
Obviously, I thought it was, like, boring as shit.
显然 我觉得你那书无聊得跟屎一样
And clearly,
并且很明显
you used to jack off to Hemingway in high school,
你高中时是对着海明威打飞机的吧
but the prose was good.
那个散文确实不错
Thank you. Enjoy your smoke.
谢谢 祝你抽烟愉快
Why'd you used to be boning her?
为什么你是"之前"在干♥她♥
I don't know. We were never a real thing.
我也不知道 我们并没有正式在一起
How come?
怎么会这样
All I know is,
我只知道
I don't let nobody talk to me the way Gretch does.
我不会允许任何人像格雷琴那样跟我说话
Yeah, me, neither.
是啊 我也不会
Figure she must be pretty dope if we both let her do that.
如果我们都允许她这样 说明她魅力不小啊
Are you going back in?
你要进去吗
Yeah.
是啊
Give her this for me.
帮我把这个给她
Hey, do you know someone named Ty?
对了 你认识一个叫泰的家伙吗
Then I was, like,
然后我就说
"Girl, fix your weave."
"妹子 把你的发型打理好再出来混吧"
Darren Kaplan?
你是达伦·卡普兰吗
Yeah?
什么事
I wanted to talk to you about Sam Halton.
我想跟你谈谈山姆·霍顿的事
Maker's, rocks.
美格威士忌 加冰
When you went into PR,
你进入公♥关♥行当的时候
were you aware that you'd become an instant clich?
心里清楚自己立即就要过时了吗
Snotty gay reporter is better?
卑鄙的基佬记者就高尚得多吗
Shoo.
你先走
What do you want?
你想怎样
I just want to make sure my client's words
我只希望我的艺人所说的话
aren't taken out of context.
不会被抽离上下文 恶意曲解
Don't worry. I'll provide lots of context.
别担心 我会提供很全面的上下文的
He's a moron.
他是个蠢货
He's not even old enough to drink.
他其实都不到法定饮酒年龄
His opinions aren't fully formed.
他的观念都还没有形成
We're on the dawn of a revolution.
我们正面临一场革命的开端
You wouldn't run around saying the "N" Word,
现在没人再满嘴说什么"黑鬼"了
but people feel free to say "Fag" whenever they want.
但人们却总是整天说"基佬"
He says the "N" Word all the time, too.
他也经常说"黑鬼"的啊
He called wheatgrass the "N" word yesterday.
他昨天还骂小麦草是黑鬼呢
He was like, "Mmm, this 'N' word is...
他说 "我靠 这个黑鬼真是...
hella good for digestion."
有利于消化"
You got anything else?
你还有什么别的要说吗
No. It's my birthday.
没有 今天是我生日
I didn't really prepare.
我根本没做好准备
This is the point where i would normally try flirting with you.
一般这种情况下 我会试着跟你调情
Okay, I tried.
好吧 我尽力了
Wait, that's it?
等等 这就完了吗
Look, I love my client
听着 我爱我的艺人
like the black son I aborted in high school,
就像我爱我高中时期打掉的那个黑孩子
but maybe you're right.
但或许你说得对
Banning words is always the misguided byproduct
禁用一些词汇永远是积极社会运动下的
of good social movements.
被误引入歧途的副产品
So, maybe his career is worth the sacrifice.
或许牺牲掉他的事业也是值得的
I heard Caliber had a big hush budget.
我听说卡利波公♥司♥开出的封口费很高
I can give you two grand-- that's it.
我可以给你两千块 不能再多了
And he has to come give me another interview.
他必须再重新接受一次我的采访
Done.
成交
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Thanks. Congrats on choosing a dying profession.
谢了 恭喜你选择了一个夕阳行业
She can do whatever she wants. Just go home.
她想做什么都可以啊 赶快回家吧
Or go in there and ruin her date.
或者走进去毁掉她的约会
Sorry. Lindsay, what...
抱歉 琳赛 搞...
Hey, Jimmy, how's it going?
嗨 吉米 你最近还好吗
Here, honey, oh.
给你 亲爱的
Hey, Jimmy. Nice to see you.
嘿 吉米 很高兴见到你
Do you work here?
你是这儿的服务员吗
Can I get a double whiskey, neat?
能给我一杯双料威士忌吗 纯的
Jimmy, it's Paul, Lindsay's husband?
吉米 我是保罗 琳赛的老公
We vacationed in Saint Lucia together. Twice.
我们曾一起在圣卢西亚度过假 两次呢
Just get him the whiskey, Paul.
去给他拿威士忌吧 保罗
Go.
去啊
I lost eight pounds since you saw me last. Can you tell?
我比上次我们见面时瘦了8磅 你能看出来吗
No.
看不出来
So, this is creepy.
这也太诡异了
I know.
我也觉得
How could you not invite me to your birthday drinks?
你怎么可以不邀请我参加你的生日酒会
I mean you just showing up.
我是说你突然出现很诡异
Oh, I thought you were on a date.
我之前以为你跑来跟人私会了
How is that better?
那也一样诡异啊
Why'd you think I was on a date?
你为什么觉得我是跟人私会来了
Well, a text came through on your phone.
你的手♥机♥上突然显示出一条短♥信♥
You snooped?
你偷看我的手♥机♥了吗
No, I...
没有 我...
I couldn't figure out your password, so...
我猜不到你的密♥码♥ 所以...
What are we doing, Jimmy?
我们这是在干什么啊 吉米
Happy birthday, you.
祝你生日快乐
It's from a winery in La Canada
这酒来自拉卡纳达一个酿酒厂
I'm a partial investor of.
我是那里的投资人之一
Oh, where the 2 meets the 210.
就是210号♥洲际公路和2号♥公路相交的地方
They say it's our Rhne Valley.
人们都说那里就像是我们的隆河谷
Thanks, Ty.
谢了 泰
Uh, Gretchen, this is Element.
对了 格雷琴 这位是艾丽美特
LMN?
"爱舔蛋的"
Like oxygen, hydrogen.
比如氧元素 氢元素
Ty Wyland.
我叫泰·威兰德
Sorry, Twine what?
抱歉 "太伪男的"什么
Ty Wyland.
是泰·威兰德
I don't understand what he's saying.
我完全听不明白他在说什么
Uh, grab yourselves drinks. We're right over there.
去拿些喝的吧 大家都坐在那边
We actually can't stay.
我们没时间逗留
Uh, we have a fund-raiser
我们得去参加一个为
for this very promising Guatemalan reform candidate.
一个危地马拉改革派候选人举办的筹款会
Heavily into Central American politics, are you, Element?
你对中美洲地区的政♥治♥很感兴趣是吧 艾丽美特
Well. Happy birthday, again.
再次祝你生日快乐
I need to see you. Soon.
我需要你过来一趟 越快越好
Nice to see you guys. Okay.
很高兴见到你们 我们走了
So that's why you didn't invite me.
你是因此才没邀请我的吗
Also, I wanted to spare you Becca and Vernon.
加上我不希望你和贝卡 弗南见面
Homeslice!
好兄弟
Get your balls over here. What? It's Jimmy.
赶紧给我滚过来 怎么 那是吉米啊
You could have just told me it was your birthday
你原本可以告诉我今天是你生日啊
and you were hanging with... friends.
而且你要和朋友们 一起玩
I wouldn't have come.
那我就不会来了
It's not my fault my birthday came two weeks
我们才开始那什么两周 就到我生日了
after we started... whatever we're doing.
又不是我的错
You thought he was coming alone.
你原本以为他会一个人前来
I didn't ask for any of this to happen, in this order.
我也不希望这一切发生的
You didn't do anything wrong. Okay?
你并没有做错什么 明白吗
Look, I'm gonna go, okay?
听着 我要走了
No, stay.
不 留下来吧
What, now that he's gone?
因为他走了吗
Don't be a dick.
别像个混♥蛋♥一样
Fine.
好吧
But if I'm in danger of
但如果我险些就要和
getting into conversation with anyone really annoying,
任何烦人的人发生对话的话
just kick me under the table.
你就立刻从桌下踢我一下
Deal.
行
Hey, guys. This is Jimmy.
大家安静下 这是吉米
He's a... guy I'm sleeping with.
他是最近跟我上♥床♥的一个男人
Jimmy, sit next to me.
吉米 坐我旁边
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表