There's near-constant drinking involved, right?
本活动全程几乎都是有酒水供应的对吧
Near-constant.
几乎都有
Well... okay.
哇 好吧
Full squad!
全员出动
Full squad!
全员出动
Full squad!
全员出动
Let's go!
出发吧
Why are records so gross?
唱片怎么这么恶心啊
Hey, look. That other weird brunch group is here.
嘿 快看 吃早午餐时碰到的古怪小团体也来了
Oh, no.
不好
What?
怎么了
Back at the restaurant,
刚刚在餐厅时
I dropped the list and that guy returned it.
我把清单弄丢了 是那家伙捡到还给我的
Aw, that was nice of him.
他人可真好
No, don't you see?
不是 你还没明白吗
He copied the list.
他复♥制♥了那张清单
Otherwise, why would he be at this exact,
不然的话 他怎么也会在这个
obscure record store?
隐秘的唱片店里
You're being paranoid.
你也太偏执多疑了吧
No...
不是
I've let important intel slip into the wrong hands before.
我以前也曾让重要情报不幸落入敌手
Najaf, 2009.
在纳杰夫 2009年的事了
That did not turn out well.
那事的结果很惨烈
Hey...pick a record, my treat.
嘿 选张唱片吧 我请客
All right, big spender.
好吧 土豪
This one.
就这个吧
Genesis... good.
创世纪乐团 很好
Okay, but not until you tell me
好吧 但除非你先告诉我
if you are a Peter Gabriel or a Phil Collins.
你是更喜欢皮特·加布里尔还是菲尔·科林斯
They're both good.
他们都很好啊
What?
什么
I like them both.
我同时喜欢他们二人
What's the big deal?
有什么大不了的
The big deal is that
大不了的事就是
you cannot like two things which are diametrically opposed.
你不能喜欢两个截然相反的东西啊
And yet I do.
但我就这样
Oh, hey...brunch guy.
你好啊 早午餐小哥
you know about this place, too? Yeah.
你也知道这地方吗 是啊
I-I love it, it's so... authentic.
我好爱这地方 非常淳朴
That's why it was on my list.
所以才会出现在我的清单上嘛
Oh, cool, yeah. Mine, too.
很好 也在我的清单上
Cramp.
手抽筋
Oh, good.
好极了
Sunday Funday.
快乐星期天
Look! A baby record.
瞧啊 迷你唱片
You rotten bitch!
你个烂婊♥子♥
You're leaving now?
你这就要走了吗
Paul has a work barbecue.
保罗公♥司♥组织了个烧烤会
I'm facing a major decision,
我正面临一个重大决定
and you're leaving me
你却要抛下我
to go hang with those calorie-counting Restylane-monsters?
去陪那些节食瘦身 整容打♥针♥的老妖妇们
I hate the salad-eaters, too,
我也恨那些只吃沙拉的人
but I have to go.
但我必须得去
Just stay for one more thing on the list.
把清单上的下个活动参加完了再走吧
Please?
求你了
Only if you buy me the little baby record.
除非你给我买♥♥一张迷你唱片
You are the tensest dude in the world.
你真是全世界身上肉绷得最紧的人
You can literally touch me anywhere.
你可以摸我身上的任何地方
I'm not shy.
我没节操的
Edgar, how did you narrow it down to this massage spot?
埃德加 你是怎么最终选定这家按♥摩♥中心的
I mean, after all,
我是说 毕竟
it's so much easier to just not make choices,
不作出任何选择就要简单多了
right, Gretch?
对吧 格雷琴
Here we go.
又来了
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么呢
Peter Gabriel versus Phil Collins.
皮特·加布里尔和菲尔·科林斯
Remember when Phil Collins drowned a guy?
你还记得菲尔·科林斯淹死一个人的事吗
That's not the story at all.
事实根本不是那样的
That didn't happen.
根本没发生过那种事
It was disproven a billion times.
已经被否决无数次了
He sent the guy front-row tickets.
他给那家伙寄了前排演出票
Saying "Both" is just a cop-out.
说"都喜欢"只是一种逃避而已
All right, that's it. I'm helping you figure it out.
好吧 够了 我来帮你想明白
Oh, god.
天啊
Okay, so I could ask you--
听着 我可以问你
Both great.
都很棒啊
Wrong,
错
which is why we're going to come at this sideways, okay?
所以我们才要旁敲侧击地问出答案
Number one: which do you prefer?
第一问 以下影星你更喜欢哪个
Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
肖恩·康纳利还是罗杰·摩尔
Daniel Craig.
丹尼尔·克雷格
Update your references, old man.
跟上最新潮流吧 老男人
Daniel Craig?
丹尼尔·克雷格
He looks like an upset baby.
他看上去跟闹脾气的孩子一样
Oh, my God, he does.
天呐 还真是
Okay, eggs or pancakes?
听着 你喜欢鸡蛋还是烤饼
Which one's Phil Collins,
哪个代表菲尔·科林斯
and which one's Peter Gabriel?
哪个代表皮特·加布里尔
Are you serious?
你没开玩笑吧
Edgar, what are we doing here?
埃德加 我们到这儿来干什么
The most obscure taco stand...
最隐秘的墨西哥卷饼摊
What?!
搞什么
Well, this place is over.
这地方算是毁了
Oh, cool. You guys know about this place, too?
真好 你们也知道这地方吗
Look, Jimmy, I like the Tarzan soundtrack,
听着 吉米 我喜欢《泰山》的原声带
and I like the crappy Vampire Weekend song
也喜欢"吸血鬼周末"乐队的那首古怪的
that name-checks Peter Gabriel.
提及了皮特·加布里尔的歌♥
I'm down with it all.
我真的是海纳百川型的
Why does this bother you so much?
你干嘛这么纠结这事
It's just such a lazy way of living.
你这真是一种极其懒惰的生活方式
"Put it in my vagina or my butt. I don't care."
"插♥阴♥道或是插屁♥眼♥都行 我不在乎"
Sometimes you want both.
有时候你会喜欢"双插"呢
Yeah, Jimmy. Sometimes you want both.
是啊 吉米 有时候就喜欢双插呢
Anyway, your whole thesis is flawed.
反正 你的整个理论都是错的
Not everything is one or the other.
不是任何事都是非此即彼的
Edgar is both a patriot and a skeptic.
埃德加是个爱国者 也是个怀疑论者
True dat.
对极了
Lindsay's both a wife and a skank.
琳赛是个人♥妻♥ 也是个荡♥妇♥
Recovering,
正在"治疗"
but, yeah, totally.
不过你说的也很对
I'm professional and completely unprofessional.
我做事很专业 有时候也完全公私不分
Well, that's true.
那倒是真的
And, you, Jimmy-- you're...
而你呢 吉米 你...
You're just one thing.
你只有唯一的一面
Exactly.
对极了
Stop it.
快停下
Oh, my God.
天啊
Well, you're very popular today.
你今天很忙啊
I know. Sorry.
我懂的 抱歉
There, I'm done.
好了 我发完了
You know why I don't want to
你知道我为什么不想
pick Peter Gabriel or Phil Collins?
选皮特·加布里尔和菲尔·科林斯吗
Because you are just waiting for me to pick wrong
因为你就故意等着我选错
so you can judge me,
然后评判我
and why would I want to put myself through that?
我为什么要坑自己呢
Because I'm asking you to.
因为我请求你选一下
You told him.
你告诉他了
What?! No.
什么 才没有
Gretch, stop overthinking everything.
格雷琴 别什么事都想太多
He's trying to be a good sport and hang out.
他是想当个好小伙 跟我们一起玩
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表