I just don't want to be some symbol of patriotism.
我不想成为爱国主义的象征符号♥
No kidding. It's depressing.
对吧 真让人抑郁
Whenever they bring one of those army guys out
每次他们把那些军人请出来
to sing the National Anthem, I'm like,
唱国歌♥ 我心里就默默吐槽
"Ugh, no. Where's Beyonc?"
"不要啊 碧昂斯死哪儿去了"
So, how do I get people to treat me normal?
我要怎么让别人把我当普通人对待啊
Stop talking about it all the time!
别再老提那些事了
If you have a bad thought,
如果你有不愉快的想法
just push it down. Or eat it, like I do.
就按捺下去 或者靠吃东西排解 像我这样
I mean, I don't see you as just some vet.
我觉得你并不只是什么老兵
Well, how do you see me?
在你眼中我是怎样的
As a freeloading,
就是个吃白食的
kind of dumb Mexican guy that hangs out at Jimmy's.
赖在吉米家不走的一个蠢蠢的墨西哥人
How do you see me?
在你眼中我是怎样的
as Gretchen's pretty friend
你是格雷琴的漂亮闺蜜
who should learn to be happy with who she is.
但应该学会开心地接受真实的自己
Here you go.
给
So, I didn't get a chance to tell you
你今天早些时候过来时
when you were here earlier today,
我没机会对你说
but we have a military discount.
但我们针对军人有打折优♥惠♥
Aw, thanks, but... I'm good.
谢了 我就 不用了
Um, yes, of course I'll have that discount, thank you.
我当然想要打折优♥惠♥了 谢谢
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Yes. The pain makes it even better.
是的 越痛越美味
Did you...?
你是...
Hold on.
等下
It's the best.
真是好吃死了
Right?
对吧
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
To come see you.
去找你啊
I wanted to say, uh, I'm sorry.
我想说 对不起
For dissing my apartment?
因为你侮辱了我的公♥寓♥吗
No. That place is a shithole, but you're right.
不是 那地方就像个粪坑 不过你说得对
I can be a bit... set in my ways,
我可能有点 过于以自我为中心了
and I should have invited you to breakfast.
我该邀请你一起去共进早餐的
Yes.
是啊
And I shouldn't have left your apartment.
而且我不该离开你的公♥寓♥的
Eh. Actually, I'm glad you left.
实际上 我很高兴你离开了
You are?
是吗
Turns out I'm like you.
事实证明我也跟你一样
I want things on my own terms, too.
我也希望一切按照我的想法来
When I deliver the pussy, I can leave whenever I want.
当我送逼的时候 我想什么时候走就什么时候走
Sorry. Deliver the pussy?
什么 送逼
It sounds better when a black guy says it.
黑人说出来听着比较顺耳
I am probably broken, Jimmy. I don't know.
我可能是有问题了 吉米 我也说不清
My point is,
我的意思是
I am done comparing this
我不再把我们之间的相处
to what normal people do.
跟普通人的行为作对比了
Good.
很好
Why would we even want to do what normal people do?
我们为什么要像普通人那样
Yeah.
就是啊
Normal people are terrible.
普通人都很差劲
So am I coming in, or are we...?
我是要进来还是...
Yeah, come on.
是啊 进来吧
It's nice that the city unveiled this statue...
市政♥府♥揭开这座雕塑真的很好
but... it isn't enough...
但是 这远远不够
because we hurt inside.
因为我们内心遭受了伤痛
Every day we ache for our fallen brothers.
每一天 我们都在为逝去的兄弟们伤痛
We ache, yet nobody pays attention!
我们如此痛苦 却没有人在意
You're going to pay attention now.
你们这下一定会注意到了
Hey, that's the guy from NCIS: LA!
那是演《海军罪案调查处洛杉矶篇》的家伙哎
Oh, no.
不是吧
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表