you never go back,
你就再也不想回到过去
To pedaling normally.
那种普通的踩踏板方式
This is really nice.
感觉真的很不错
Well, there's more where that came from.
其实还有更精彩的呢
Were you serious about seeing what I do for fun?
你之前说想看我爱玩什么 是真的吗
Yes.
是啊
Well, hold on to your hat.
抓紧了哦
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
we've reached an altitude of 75 feet.
我们的飞行高度已经达到了75英尺
If you look out the right side of the plane,
如果你从飞机的右侧往外看
you can see the San Gabriels.
就能看到圣盖博山
Those on the left
而坐在左边的乘客
can catch a glimpse of my beautiful wife Lindsay.
可以看到我美丽的妻子琳赛
Paul, you know that sub-hundred elevation
你知道100英尺以下的海拔
is for westbound traffic only.
仅供西行飞机使用
Roger that. Sorry, Darren.
收到 抱歉 达伦
Climbing.
爬升
Did you know that four American presidents were home-brewers?
你知道有4位美国总统都喜欢自酿酒吗
Can you guess?
你能猜猜是谁吗
George Washington,
乔治·华盛顿
Thomas Jefferson,
汤玛斯·杰斐逊
James Madison,
詹姆斯·麦迪逊
and...?
以及呢
The answer is Barack Obama!
答案是巴洛克·奥巴马
Lindsay?
琳赛
I'm fine.
我没事
Keep talking beer.
你继续说啤酒吧
Jimmy, we need to talk.
吉米 我们得谈谈了
Gretchen was so scared of me meeting her parents
格雷琴极其害怕我见到她的父母
that she hired fake parents.
以至于她竟然请了对假父母
Am I really Draco Malfoy?
我真的是德拉科·马尔福吗
I just talked to the V.A., and...
我刚跟老兵管理处的人谈过了 然后...
Am I just some unpaid servant who lives here for free?
我只是个免费住这里 不拿工资的男仆吗
That's a concise way of putting it.
你这么定义真是简洁明了
My caseworker says maybe you should be paying for my meds.
接待我的那个人说 或许你该负担我的医药费
Right. Listen to me, my friend.
听我说 朋友
You bought into a long con.
你陷入了一个大骗局中
Society screwed you over,
社会把你给操翻了
and we owe you for that.
我们欠你的
I, personally, do not owe you,
但我个人 并不欠你
but a sort of collective "we" does.
但是集♥合♥性的"我们"确实欠你的
And you need your meds
你需要吃药
so you can shake off some of the damage done
那样你才能减轻
by Cheney's fictional yellowcake uranium.
因迪克·切尼假想的核武器造成的伤害
So, you turn around,
所以你该转个身
you go back to the V.A.,
继续回到老兵管理处
and you demand your due!
势必要求得到你应得的
15, love.
15:0
Let's go, sweetie.
加油啊 亲爱的
Gretchen, your backhand has completely disintegrated.
格雷琴 你的反手打法完全崩坏了
Sorry, mommy.
抱歉 妈咪
Seven years of training with Andres for nothing.
跟安德烈练了7年都白练了
Ready?
准备好了吗
You can do it, sweetie.
你能行的 亲爱的
Sorry, mommy.
抱歉 妈咪
Hello, darling.
你好啊 亲爱的
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Hello. I'm Jimmy Shive-Overly.
你们好 我是吉米·希瓦-奥弗利
Gretchen's boyfriend.
格雷琴的男友
Oh, well, hello. I'm Fred.
你好啊 我是弗雷德
Vanessa. Please join us.
我是瓦妮莎 一起吃吧
In her typical way, Gretchen has told us nothing about you.
格雷琴总是这样 完全没跟我们提过有男友了
Milk.
牛奶
Gretchen-- always ordering milk.
格雷琴总是会点牛奶
Sometimes double milks.
有时候会点双份牛奶
I actually sometimes wonder if maybe she drinks too much milk.
我有时候都会觉得 她是否牛奶喝得过多
So, Jimmy, where are you from?
吉米 你是哪里人啊
London. The fancy part.
伦敦 上流社会
And what do you do?
你是做什么工作的
He's a novelist.
他是个小说家
Published, very well-regarded.
出版过作品 反响特别好
Jimmy... And, Gretchen,
吉米 格雷琴
you're still doing that music thing?
你还做那份跟音乐有关的工作吗
Who's that skinny boy you represent?
你代理的那个瘦瘦的男孩叫什么来着
Shitstain?
屎斯坦吗
No! Josh Groban is who he meant.
不是 他是说乔希·葛洛班
How did you two meet?
你们是怎么认识的
At a fund-raiser.
在一个筹款会上
It was...
是跟...
animal-related.
动物有关的
Gretchen does so much charity work.
格雷琴就喜欢参与慈善活动
Oh, she does love animals.
她确实很喜欢动物
Tell your mom how you got your cat.
跟你妈说说你是怎么得到那只猫的吧
Jimmy, it was so nice of you to stop by,
吉米 你能过来一趟真的很好
but I know you have that meeting.
但我知道你还得参加那个会议
I'll walk you out.
我送你出去吧
What meeting?
什么会议
Movie producers. From Hollywood.
电影制片人 好莱坞来的
They are turning his book into a movie starring Zach Braff
他们要把他的书改编成电影 主演是扎克·博拉夫
and that woman from the show you like.
以及你喜欢的那部剧里的那个女星
Scandal? Yes, scandal.
《丑闻》吗 没错 《丑闻》
Jimmy, I bet that driver has been waiting outside for a while now.
吉米 我相信那个司机一定在外等很久了
You should go.
你该走了
Okay.
好吧
Nice to meet you both.
很高兴见到你们
Okay, none of this is true.
好吧 刚刚所说的一切都是假的
I'm not from the fancy part of London,
我并非来自伦敦的上流社会
I'm from the bad part of Manchester. Stop.
我来自曼彻斯特的杂乱区 打住
I am an author.
我是个作家
Talented but wildly underappreciated.
才华横溢 却不被赏识
I had to follow Gretchen here today,
我今天不得不偷偷跟踪格雷琴过来
only to witness her mother bullying her during a tennis match.
却听见她妈在打网球时对她无情地指责
You're right about her backhand,
你对她反手拍的批评是对的
by the way-- it's appalling.
顺便说下 那太差劲了
You're telling me how to speak to Gretchen?
你是在教育我该怎么跟格雷琴说话吗
You've never spoken to the real Gretchen.
你从未跟真正的格雷琴对话过
The real Gretchen runs publicity
真正的格雷琴为城里
for some of the biggest rap acts in town.
最大牌的说唱明星做公♥关♥
The real Gretchen doesn't drink milk or take ballet classes.
真正的格雷琴才不会喝牛奶或跳芭蕾
In fact, she just cancelled her gym membership
实际上 她刚刚取消了健身房♥的会员卡
so she'd have money for cigarettes.
那样她就能省下钱买♥♥香烟了
You smoke?
你还抽烟
Sure, she hasn't been to the dentist in years
当然了 她已经好多年没去看过牙医了
and lives off 7-Eleven hot dogs,
靠吃便利店的热狗维生
but she is brave and spontaneous.
但她很勇敢 很随性
And that Gretchen is so paralyzed
那个格雷琴非常害怕
with the fear of disappointing you
让你们失望
that you don't actually know her at all.
其实你们根本不了解她
I feel sorry for you two.
我为你们感到遗憾
You will never know the brilliant,
你们永远无法了解你们的女儿
beautiful mess that is your daughter.
超赞的 美丽而又混乱的一面
Daddy, I...
爸爸 我...
Just take us back to our hotel.
送我们回宾馆吧
And... finish your milk.
并且 把牛奶喝干净了
I really wish I could help,
我也希望我能帮上忙
but funds are tight.
但资金真的很紧张
Congress wants to pay for the war,
议会愿意为战争拨款
not the casualties.
却不愿承担伤者医疗费
I'm not asking for a medal or a parade,
我这不是要你给我发勋章或搞个游♥行♥
just a good night's sleep.
只求一晚安睡而已
剧集 | 我爱上的人是奇葩(2014) | 导航列表