剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
citizens of Purgatory safe, Officer Haught?
谁来保护炼狱之城居民的安全呢 霍特警长
We need more manpower, OK?
我们需要更多人手 好吗
And we've gotta work with BBD and stop pretending
我们需要和黑色徽章分部合作 并且不再假装
there's nothing paranormal going on around here.
周围并没有什么超自然现象发生
Ok.
好吧
You got permission to
你被授权
intervene in the wacky stuff when it's necessary.
在必要的时候干预这些异常事件
The Lord knows they could use your instincts.
上帝也清楚有时得跟着感觉走
And the khakis?
那卡其制♥服♥呢
They're a classic trouser.
这是统一的传统制♥服♥
Fine.
算了
Fine. Just be a good cop.
就随你吧 只要你做个好警♥察♥就行
It matters.
这最重要
Yeah.
是的
Yes, it does.
嗯嗯 确实是
And Nicole...
妮科尔 还有
It's called a long game.
这个代号♥为持久战
I've been playing one for a while.
我已经打了很久了
She attacked me, Beth.
她袭击了我 贝丝
By the throat, like she had superhuman strength!
掐我的喉咙 就好像她有神力一样
Waverly Earp? She's a
薇诺娜 厄普吗
hundred pounds with both goody two shoes on.
她穿上鞋也只有有上百磅重
I want to report her at the same time
我要投诉霍特警官骚扰我的同时
we sue Officer Haught for assault.
也告她一笔
We have to stick up for each other.
我们需要与彼此团结在一起
- We're Gardners. - You're a directionless shut-in
- 我们是加德纳家族的人 - 你是只孤僻的无头苍蝇
and our brother is the town pervert.
而我们的弟弟则是镇上的堕落青年
- Mercedes! - And as of now, that is going to stop.
- 梅赛德斯 - 从目前的情况来看 到此为止了
What, like you're in charge?
什么时候轮到你说了算
You know, today I watched the same people
知道吗 今天我亲眼看到
who've been making my
当初永远毁了
friend Wynonna Earp's life miserable forever
薇诺娜 厄普生活的人
finally get their asses kicked by her,
如今是如何被她收拾得屁滚尿流
and it was glorious.
仿佛天降正义般的光荣
- If Mom and Dad were here... - Well, they're not.
- 如果爸爸妈妈还活着 - 不 他们死了
We'll not be suing Officer Haught, or Waverly.
我们不会起诉霍特警官 也不会起诉薇弗莉
Leave them alone, Tucker. I mean it.
放过他们 塔克 我是认真的
I'm not fighting your battles any more. And neither is Beth.
我不会再为你出头 贝丝也是
If you die,
如果你死了
I don't have to wait until I turn 21
我就不用等到21岁才能
- to get my money. - Super.
- 拿到我的钱了 - 好极了
Until then, you're cut off.
那在那之前 你没有零用钱了
- You can't! - Watch me.
- 你不能这么做 - 等着瞧吧
I hate you, Mercedes.
我恨你 梅赛德斯
I hate you.
我恨你
Yep.
就是这样
It's time we pulled a Wynonna.
是时候拉薇诺娜一把
Did an about-face.
帮她扭转局势了
So the genie's back in the bottle?
那个家伙回到奖杯里了吗
Sack-face won't be rigging any more scrimmages.
麻袋脸不会再到处操纵别人制♥造♥混战了
But we need to know how to take him out.
但我们现在需要知道该如何把他放出来
Control him. Draw his blood.
控制他 取他的血
Translating the incantation as we speak.
就在我们聊天的时候 我在翻译咒语
Hey, Nicole was brave.
妮科尔很勇敢
She took a beating trying to protect Skip.
为了保护斯基普她被打了
- You guys OK? - Of course.
- 你们还好吧 - 当然
She's my best baby.
她是我最棒的小宝贝 x7f
But also,
还有
you're the best,
你也是最棒的
OK? The bestest. I just want her to remember that.
好吧 最棒之中的最棒 我希望她记住
How about I remind her, huh? Tonight.
不如我去提醒她 今晚就去
Might help if you returned my lipstick, though.
要是你能把口红还给我的话 就更棒了
I did.
我还了
- Really? - I gave it to you.
- 真的吗 - 我还给你了
Huh.
是吗
- I'll check again. - 'K.
- 我回去再找找 - 好吧
You sure you're OK?
你确定你没事吗
Better put that somewhere safe.
最好把它放在一个安全点的地方
OK, see you at home.
好吧 回家见
Where is it? Clock's ticking.
它在哪啊 时间不等人啊
I require assurances from you.
我需要你向我保证
Like I have a choice?
说得我好像有其他选择一样
Once released, ensure the creature is restrained
一旦把他放出来了 在你取得我们需要的东西前
before you try and harvest what we need.
一定要确保能压制住他
Do not look it in the eye, do not make any wish
不要看着他的眼睛 不要向他许任何愿
and do not seek to use it to your advantage.
不要趁机利用他
- You think I'm stupid? - Problem is,
- 你觉得我是傻瓜吗 - 问题就在于
I know that you're not.
我知道你不傻
Holy Heisenberg,
好一个海森堡的物理实验室
what is all this?
这些都是什么啊
Before Dolls' escape, I injected him with the last of his serum,
在多尔斯离开前 我给他注射血清后
save for one iota. My bartender here has been undertaking
留了一点下来 我的酒保承担了
the challenging task of trying to reverse engineer the formula.
还原那个血清配方的任务
We think Boobs McSeltzer can pull this off?
我们能指望那个蠢蠢的德国起泡酒调酒师做出来吗
Her name is Rosita
她叫罗西塔
and she has an advanced degree in Biochemistry.
她拥有生物化学的高等学位
Oh.
哦
Well, maybe then I'll just shut up
好吧 或许我应该闭嘴
and stop being such a superficial ass.
然后不再那么肤浅
Why didn't you tell me any of this before?
为什么你之前瞒着我
Dolls made you promise not to.
多尔斯让你不要告诉我
Am I so garbage at life he couldn't even trust me?
难道我真的那么垃圾 以至于他始终不愿相信我吗
It is a dangerous undertaking.
这是个很危险的承诺
Should Lucado ascertain what we are doing here,
你觉得卢卡多应该知道我们在做什么吗
I'm the one Dolls can afford to lose.
我是多尔斯可以弃掉的一颗棋
But you still did it.
但是你还是替他做了
I ain't doing it for him.
我这么做不是为了他
You know, for a minute there,
有那么一瞬间我曾以为
I feared you might make a wish with the Marzaniok.
你会向曼赞诺克许个愿
You could have wished away the curse.
想让这些诅咒都不复存在
I'm stubborn. I always take the hard way.
我很固执的 总是选择最难的路
Whereas I took the path too easy.
而我 选择了太简单的路
I am living...
我活了很久
and living, and living...
很久 很久
proof that it is not always prudent
总结出一个道理 与恶魔缔结协议
- to strike deals with demons. - Doc, we have.
- 并不是总是明智的 - 医生 我们有的
In blood.
用血
Black Badge owns us,
我们属于黑色徽章分部
and if they find Dolls, they'll shoot him on sight.
如果他们找到多尔斯 他们会立即就枪毙他
Wynonna, I was supposed to
薇诺娜 我本来打算
make the drop two days ago. It ain't ready.
两天前就把那一滴药剂滴下去的 它还没有准备好
But it's still possible.
但是仍有可能
- If we make it and Dolls can get here... - No.
- 如果我们成功了多尔斯就会回来 - 不
We need to get it to him.
我们需要把它给他
He ain't coming back here. Ever.
他永远都不能回来 永远
He's a damned fool if he does.
如果他回来 他就是傻子
Wave... Wave...
小薇 小薇
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Wave...
小薇
Wave... Waverly!
薇弗莉
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表