剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
是的 但我还在想她们为什么要这么做
Yes. Still working on the why.
嘿 我翻译了封印石碎片
Hey, I’ve translated some of the text
上的部分文字
From one of the seal fragments.
这是古腓尼基文字 “令汝崛起”
It's ancient Phoenician. “Let thee rise."
“令汝崛起”
“Let thee rise"?
戏剧性 不详的兆头
Dramatic. Ominous.
我最不喜欢的Boys II Men的专辑
My least favourite Boys II Men album.
那么为什么塔克没有中毒
Ok, so why didn't Tucker get breath bombed?
嗯 而且她们是怎么招募他的
Huh? And how did they recruit him?
她们需要塔克 他一直都是个一流的蠢蛋
They needed him. He's always been a royal dink,
邪恶会衍生邪恶 就像癌症一样
And evil sniffs out evil, like cancer.
- 那默西迪丝和贝丝呢
- And Mercedes and Beth? - They also
她们和这件事也有关
have something to do with this
医生来了
The doctor is in.
- 这位是病人 - 怀孕的那位
- Here's your patient. - The pregnant one?
- 是的 - 多谢了
- Yeah. - Thanks.
我能检查一下你的隐私部位吗
Can I examine you somewhere private?
天呐 从一开始就是这样
Dude, it's how I got into this mess
才陷入这般窘境的 啊
in the first place. Ugh!
被两个男人蒙住眼睛偷偷掳走
Not often am I whisked away in a
这种情况可不常见
shroud of secrecy by two barely men.
如果你是被迫的
If you're being held against your will,
请晃一晃你的酸奶勺
Wave around your yogurt spoon.
他们只是过于关心我的伙伴罢了
Just overprotective coworkers.
他们不想让那些坏蛋知道我怀孕了
They don't want the bad guys to know I’m marshaling for two.
嗯 宝宝心跳很强
Well, the heartbeat is... strong.
嗯 距你上一次例假有多久了
Uh, how long since your last period?
?想说我大姨妈一直没有来
Ooh, can't say I miss
或者说我一直都期待着她的到来咧
The ole gal or had been tracking her visits.
- 以前有没有怀孕过
- Have you been pregnant before?
- 呵呵 没有
- Heh heh! Not that I know of.
抽烟吗
Smoking?
- 抽烟让我的头发闻起来很恶心 - 喝酒吗
- It makes my hair smell gross. - Drinking?
这 这整件事情
This... this whole thing
- 完全是突如其来的 - 我是来
- took me by surprise. - I’m here
评估你和宝宝的健康状况 不是来品头论足的
to assess your health and the baby's, not to judge.
对不起 品头论足是个触发词
Sorry, judge is sort of a trigger word.
你人很好 非常感谢
You're very nice. Thank you for that.
做个基因检测行不行
Umm, what about genetic testing?
因为我的家族史相当 ***
Cause my family's history is pretty fakakte.
其实这个几个月前就该做了
That should have been done months ago.
- 只能用血液样本 - 什么样本
- Only blood samples. - Samples-sss?
用你的血 可以的话孩子他爸的也行
From you and, if possible, the father?
不管怎样
Regardless,
这次所谓的秘密行动
This is the last time
是第一次 也是最后一次 就到此为止了
I make a cloak-and-dagger trip to the middle of now here.
接下来我就要去我的诊所调试设备
Next appointment is in my office with my equipment,
可以帮你做合适的检测
Where I can examine you properly.
诊所里的金属镜是你自己的吗
Is it bring your own speculum?
嘿 她什么情况
Hey,so how is she?
知道什么叫医患特权吗
Doctor-patient privilege ring a bell?
到外面吸去 牛仔 你们谁送我回去
Take it outside, cowboy. Now, who's driving me back?
- 我来 嘿 杰里米 - 嘿 伙计
- I will. Hey, jeremy. - hey, yo.
听着 你和我
Listen, you and me
- 负责监视她 行吗 - 好 没问题 我和你在这方面
- surveillance, alright? - Ok, yeah. Me with you
- 可就像 - 嘘 这跟买♥♥票去看漫展
- In the field like... - Shhh! This ain't tickets
- 不是一♥码♥事 懂吗 - 漫展
- to cosmic-con, alright? - Comic-con?
你少说话 懂吗
Mouth shut. got it?
她很坚强
She's strong.
孩子也会没问题的
The baby will be too.
嘿 出去吧
Hey, go outside.
抽支烟 打打怪
Smoke, shoot things.
我确实需要保持警惕
I do need to stay sharp.
我很好奇有多少代人曾探索过这片土地
I wonder how many generations have surveyed this land.
一代厄普 一代霍利迪
An earp and a holliday.
- 该死 - 你刚刚说“霍利迪”了吗
- Damn. - Did you say "holliday"?
- 霍利迪医生 - 你晕头了吧 孩子
- Doc holliday? - You lost, son?
真的吗 你就真的就是他
Holy crow! Are you really him?
别犯傻 小迷弟
Don't be foolish. Fanboys...
不管你是人是鬼 都不该出现在这片土地上
Whatever the hell you are, you should not be on this land.
我看你可不是来问我要签名的
I'm starting to think you're not here for my autograph.
所以 医生在外面
So, doc's outside.
我觉得 额
Yeah, I think it's, uh,
- 他是开始适应了 - 嗯
- starting to settle in. - Mm-hmm.
他要当爸爸了
Him being a dad.
- 他是这么说的吗 - 没有
- Did he say that? - No,
但你应该了解他的 对吧
But you know doc, right?
他的感受越多 就越会变得少言寡语
The more he feels, the less he says.
就跟按♥摩♥一样
Like a masseuse.
小薇
Waves...
他们要双亲的血液样本
They need blood samples from both
来做基因检测
parents to do genetic testing.
- 他会崩溃的 - 为什么 医生他晕针吗
- He's gonna freak out. - Why? doc's scared of needles?
不 他什么都不怕 是我
No, he's not scared of anything. It's me.
我很怕 我不想
I'm terrified. I don't...
我不想告诉他 天啊
Aaah! I don't wanna tell him! Oh, my god!
薇诺娜 怎么 发生了什么
Wynonna, what? what's going on?
孩子可能不是他的
Just that doc might not be the dad.
那是谁的
Then who is?
别开枪 我只是来捎口信的
Don't shoot, i'm just the messenger.
尽管我枪杀无数
Despite my reputation,
但在我的账头上 从不杀孩子
I've never been one to gun down a child.
谁说要拿枪了
Who said anything about guns?
- 那你到底想干嘛 - 1882年在科罗拉多
- What the hell do you want? - A warrant was filed
你就被通缉了
against you in Colorado in the year 1882.
- 那是好久前了 - 你躲了135年
- It was a long time ago. - For 135 years, you hid.
- 一个女巫把我扔在了一口井里 - 别扯了
- A witch threw me in a well! - That was stupid.
啊
Aaargh!
该死
Goddammit!
你已被火焰标识被捕
You've been marked with fire for capture
宣告死刑了
and execution.
我劝你最好尽快处理后事
I suggest you get your affairs in order.
他来找你了
He's coming for you.
让他放马过来吧
Let him come.
天呐 我的天呐 医生马上就会疯掉的
Oh, my god! oh, my actual god! Doc's gonna freak right out!
- 是吗 比你还严重吗 - 他会垮掉的
- Yeah? more than you are? - He'll be crushed.
或者他就放宽心了
Or relieved!
嘿 医生可不是被线操纵的木偶霍利迪
Hey, doc "no strings attached" Holliday!
你是认真的吗 他浑身都是线
Are you serious? He's all strings.
他除了木偶什么也不是 他就像 像
He's nothing but strings. He's like a, like a,
像只木偶狗狗
Like a marionette puppy.
怎么会发生这种事
How could this happen?
你想让我画个图解吗 我非常乐意
Would you like me to draw you a diagram? Cause I will.
听着 我和医生
Look, doc and I,
我们俩没有向对方承诺过什么
We didn't promise each other anything,
所以我们能像个成年人一样去对待这事
So we can be grownups about this.
- 他会毁了一切的 - 好了 你现在就在扯淡
- He's gonna shoot everything. - Ok, you are kicking ass
越搅越乱了 你自已知道的
and not helping right now. Just so you know.
好
Ok.
不管你们怎么解决
Grownups or not,
你要当着我的面告诉他
I'll be here when you tell him.
好吗 我全力支持
Ok? Full support.
- 嗨 亨利 - 哈
- Hi! Henry! - Hahaha!
- 对了 我该走了 - 是的 我也该走了 我
- Yeah, gotta go. - Yeah, I should go too. I...
不 我们应该
No, we should...
我们该谈谈
We should talk.
我还没有谢谢你写给我的纸条
I never thanked you for your note.
那对我来说真的很重要 所以
It-it really mattered. So...
我能问问
May I ask...
你还好吗
Are you doing alright?
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表