剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
如果我被骗了的话就眨两下眼睛
Blink twice if I'm being suckered.
见了鬼了
What the hell.
我有双耳 让我听见
I have ears, let me hear.
我有双眼 让我看见
I have eyes, let me see.
我要求我与生俱来的权利
I claim my birthright,
我要求我的过去
I claim my history.
我像个混♥蛋♥一样在念咒
And, I'm chanting like an asshole.
不劳你费心了 JC
Thanks for nothing, JC.
没说你 是另一个
Not you, other one.
我希望薇弗莉别再弄出什么幺蛾子
I hope Waverly didn't order extra olives again.
什么时候才是个头
Is nothing sacred?
可真有趣了 我现在在医生的办公室里
So, funny story. I was at the doctor's office...
医生
Doc...
我保证这次不会那么恶心了
I promise it won't get gross this time.
虽然我读过一本关于
Ooh, though I did read
皮肤松弛的小册子
a graphic pamphlet about skin tags.
嘿
Hello?
等等
Wait...
为什么我闻到马匹的味道
Why do I smell horses?
我在哪
Where am I?
我去你大爷
Holy pioneer balls!
我到底在哪
When am I?
不打算搏一搏翻盘的机会了吗
Not even gonna put up a fight?
医生 - 好吧 我也想赌一把
- Doc. - Well, I'm amenable to betting
到处都是马匹和女人 - 医生
- horses and wives. - Doc.
医生
Doc!
我在寻梦探索吗
I'm in a vision quest.
灵魂觉醒了
A spiritual awakening
那就走走看看呗 有什么稀奇的
and... walkabout, if you will. General weirdness.
别慌 别慌
Don't panic. Don't panic.
嘿 外国佬
Hey, gringo!
嘿
Hey!
哇
Whoosh!
我是幽灵吗
Am I a ghost?
嘿
Oh. Hey.
保持镇静 不要对我用第六感
Hold on in there, don't go all Sixth Sense on me.
我们注定要被绑在一起
One of us has to keep our shit together.
霍利戴先生
Mr. Holliday?
霍利戴先生
Mr. Doc Holliday?
波波
Bobo?
有屁快放 四眼兄
Speak up, Spectacles.
我昨天看到你了
I met you yesterday.
我昨天喝醉了
I was drunk yesterday.
你今天也喝醉了
You're drunk today.
我从怀亚特家过来
I come from Wyatt.
他收到另一封信 这令他很沮丧
He received another letter. It upset him.
怀亚特 厄普
Wyatt Earp...
不会有“沮丧”这种情感
doesn't get "upset."
我曾经看见一把刀划过他的两腿间
I once saw a knife blade fly between his legs,
伤了他的小兄弟 他连眼都不眨一下
graze his balls and he did not so much as blink.
只顾着往那位妄想行刺的人嘴里灌铅
He just filled the would-be assassin with lead
于是 杀手米勒就变成了死人米勒
and hence, Killer Miller became a dead Miller,
飞刀的速度
faster than you, sir...
比你更快 先生
can draw.
我可不希望
Not that I would expect
像你这样的小老鼠
a little mouse like you
在他的小屁屁上
to know the butt end of a pistol
感受到手♥枪♥的厉害
from his own furry ass.
你说你叫什么来着
What did you say your name was again?
罗伯特 罗伯特 斯瓦内
Robert. Robert Svane.
那么
Well...
罗伯特
Robert.
你什么时候为我从怀亚特 厄普那儿
When you have a message from Wyatt Earp
得到了什么信息
for me...
你就私底下
you tell it to me...
告诉我
...in a private.
这封信
The letter...
是从炼狱之城的牧师那拿到的
is from the Padre in Purgatory.
那的治安官就是个疯子
The sheriff there is a madman.
精神错乱
Unhinged.
市民对其极其恐惧
A terror upon its citizens.
怀亚特
Wyatt...
想让你跟他一起去趟炼狱之城
...wants you to ride with him to Purgatory.
炼狱之城是个注定会失败的赌注
Purgatory is a lost cause.
看在上帝的份上
For God sakes!
那些好人和善人都有生命危险
Good, honest people are dying!
我从14岁起就已经失去生命了
I have been dying since I been 14 years old.
如果上帝真的存在
If God does exist,
他根本就不在乎我们任何人的感受
he does not care about the likes of any of us.
我已经和怀亚特和解
I have made my peace with Wyatt.
现在你可以去死了
Now you can go to Hell.
为了怀亚特 我愿意
For Wyatt, I would.
如果有需要 我会骑马去地狱 然后他一声令下我便回来
I would ride to Hell and back for him if need be.
就像以前的你一样
Used to be you would too.
再见了 先生
Good day, sir.
额啊 我现在当然没有和平使者啦
Of course I don't have it yet.
我并不是真实存在这个空间的 那么就算我中枪
I'm also not really here. So I could probably get shot
也会没事的
and I would be OK.
除非 如果你在梦中死去 现实中的你也会死去吗
Unless... if you die in your dream, do you die in real life?
我能做什么
What do I do?
做出该死的决定
Make a damn choice.
万般感谢 胡安 卡龙
Thanks a bunch, Juan Carlo!
玉米饼很好吃 玉米饼很好吃
Tacos are tasty! Tacos are tasty!
你确定是怀亚特 厄普干的 我们认识的那个怀亚特 厄普
You are sure that it was Wyatt Earp? The Wyatt Earp?
确定 他打中了那个库蒂警长
Dead certain. He shot Sheriff Clootie
正中心脏 然后他临死前就开始威胁道他些什么
through the heart and then he threatened something.
听起来糟透了
It sounded awful.
比如说怀特的子孙被诅咒
Say, a curse dooming Wyatt's descendants
然后一直过着猎着杀恶魔 一言不合
to a life of demon hunting and surprisingly ch...
就来场冷冰冰的超自然寻梦探索
ch... chilly vision quests?
厄普今天早上匆匆骑马离去 就像魔鬼
Earp rode off this morning like the devil was
- 正跟在他脚后一样 - 他是赶去看
- at his heels. - Went off to see
- 他一个快去世的朋友 - 库蒂的三个妻子
- a dying friend, I hear. - Clootie's three wives
对那个魔鬼的身体又是踢又是踹
are kicking up a real fuss over that demon's body.
是的 现在那些恶魔妻子们就是神父的问题了
Yeah, well, those devil ladies are the Padre's problem now.
如果他不把自己给喝醉死的话
If he don't drink himself to death,
那就可能是她们活生生吃了他
they'll probably eat him alive.
好吧 那会我早就跑路了
Well, I'll be gone long before then.
所以 这是一切开始的地方
So this is where it all began.
但是它在哪里结束
But where does it end?
我不明白 你是怀特的朋友
I don't get it. You were Wyatt's friend.
发生了什么
What happened?
我早应该知道你们两个和这诅咒有关系
I should have known you two had something to do with the curse.
咒语
Szikla és fold lesz kotve, még mindig, legyen ko!
- 康斯坦斯 库蒂吗 - 原来
- Constance Clootie? - Turns out being paralyzed
瘫痪了感觉不太好 是吧
doesn't feel very nice... does it?
噢 有意思 我们以后必须得经常来教堂了
Ooh, snap! We have to come to church more often.
我们的丈夫在哪
Where's our husband?
库蒂警长已经死了 你们再也找不到他了
Sheriff Clootie's dead. You'll never find him.
- 骗子 - 噢 他死了也好
- Liar! - Oh, he's as good as dead.
长埋地下
Buried in the earth.
很有趣 不是吗
Funny, isn't it?
他最偏爱我是因为我的魔法
He loved me best because of my magic,
而现在我却用我的的魔法消灭了这个混♥蛋♥
and now my magic will doom the bastard.
- 叛徒 - 婊♥子♥
- Traitor! - Bitch.
神父胡安 卡洛
Father Juan Carlo.
现在大家也不用互相介绍了
Now that the introductions are out of the way...
我也不想搞得这么严肃 但他这幅形象真的很干扰我
I don't wanna get technical, but that looked like interference to me.
你收到她回复了吗
Did you hear back from her?
我在玉米片上放了牛肉和奶酪设了个陷阱
I've set the trap with beef and cheese on tortilla chips.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表