剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
她会回来的
She'll be here.
你觉得她会喜欢这些吗
You think she's gonna like all this, or...
或者假装不喜欢吗
She'll pretend not to.
好大一个彩陶娃娃啊
A whole lotta piñata!
我们真要砸这个吗 这可是个宝宝
Are we gonna bash that? It's... a baby!
对 因为这就是个宝宝派对啊
Yes! And this is a baby bash.
里面装满了甜甜圈
It's filled with donuts.
我百分之一万地保证
I stand a zillion percent corrected.
薇诺娜会喜欢的
Wynonna will love it.
等你们看到酒水单会更兴奋的
Wait until you see the mocktail list.
那么
So...
她真的突然变得那么友好
she's being real friendly all of a sudden.
是啊 她好像对薇诺娜可能怀了她男朋友
Yeah. She seems to have gotten over the whole
的孩子那件事完全不在意了
Wynonna-may-be-carrying- her-boyfriend's-kid thing.
但是 这样对她挺好的
But... good for her.
因为不管喜不喜欢
'Cause like it or not,
你们都和这事搅在一起了
you guys are all kind of in this together.
好吧 在此之前 她几乎没跟我说一句话
Well, she's hardly said one word to me before today.
嗯 对了 也许她是吓坏了 对吧
Well, hey! Maybe she's intimidated, OK?
你们厄普家的人可不是那么好得罪的
You Earps are a party that's tough to crash.
很难不让人觉得自己是局外人 我也不例外
It's hard not to feel like an outsider, even for me.
我是整个炼狱之城最善良的人 投过票的 我还得到了条肩带
I'm the nicest person in Purgatory! There was a vote. I got a sash!
是的 嗯 我想说的是
OK. Well, all I'm saying
我记得成为你们中的新一员是啥感觉
is I remember what it feels like to be new.
我也没和薇诺娜孩子的爹睡过 所以
And... I wasn't sleeping with Wynonna's baby daddy, so...
嘿
Hey.
那可能会超级尴尬
Well, that would have been awkward on a lot of levels.
- 是的
- Yeah.
好吧 我会试着去和她相处的
OK. I promise to try.
来杯酒
Preggatini?
好啊
Sure.
为啥不呢 这个宝宝又不会自己砸自己
Why not? This baby isn't going to bash itself.
你介意我 把这些无酒精鸡尾酒混合在一起吗
Do you mind if I... cock-up these mocktails?
可以啊 倒一起吧
Please. Cock away.
全倒进去
All of it.
我喜欢这样的薇弗莉
10-4. I like this Waverly.
我不需要枪就可以把你撕碎
I don't need a gun to rip you apart.
我知道你不需要 多尔斯执行官
I know you don't, Deputy Marshal.
薇诺娜在哪儿 你对她做了什么
Where is she and what did you do with her?
她是自愿参与的 这也必须她自愿
She's a willing participant that's the way it has to be.
你一定还记得 你只剩下半条命的时候
You do recall who brought you back to Purgatory
- 是谁把你带回炼狱之城的吧 - 把门打开
- when you were half dead. - Open the door!
门没锁 兄弟
It's not locked, sport.
尽管她的人躺在那座教堂里
And though her body lies in the chapel,
但是薇诺娜不在我们现在的时空
Wynonna's no longer in our time.
你对一个孕妇下手
You drugged a pregnant woman?
她和宝宝都安然无恙
She and the baby are fine.
但是如果你叫醒她 那就不一定了
But she won't be if you wake her.
在还没有完成寻梦探索之前
Wrenching someone from a vision quest
强行把人从幻境探索中拉回现实
before they have completed their journey
会损伤他们的大脑 甚至会要了他们的命
breaks their mind, or kills them.
要是你口里没有苦杏酒的味道
You know, all this bullshit would be easier to swallow
那么这些废话我可能更容易听进去
if you didn't reek of amaretto.
我能怎么说 我喜欢吃甜食
What can I say? I got a sweet tooth.
如果你伤害她
If you hurt her...
如果我们对未来还有希望
She needs to see the past
她就需要了解过去
if we have any hope for a future.
嘿
Hey,
别做傻事 知道吗
don't do anything stupid, OK?
我在这儿
I'm here.
你确定这个管用吗
Are you certain this is gonna hold?
自然的力量才能弄碎这个箱子
It would take a force of nature to shatter it.
比如说 炸♥药♥
Say, dynamite?
我更担心你的恶魔丈夫
I'm more worried about your demon husband.
和你
And you.
她知道
She knows.
恶魔的儿子
About the demon's sons.
我的 儿子
My... sons.
他会崛起
He will rise...
闭嘴
Shut the hell up!
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
怀亚特 厄普杀了我可怜的儿子
Wyatt Earp killed my poor boys.
- 他会付出代价的
- He will pay for it.
但是我知道轻重缓急
But I have priorities.
要是我的恶魔丈夫能够获得自♥由♥
Should my demon husband get free,
我就可以掌控自己的人生
it'll be me running for my life.
他的葬礼意味着我的自♥由♥
His funeral is my freedom.
想要把他困在墓穴中 只有泥土还不够
We need more than earth to hold him though.
我们有别的选择吗
Do we have a choice?
把这个倒在我给你们的护身符上面
Pour this upon the talismans have given you.
关键是要用铁器
The key is to use iron.
或者银器
Or silver.
或者是
Or even something like...
类似婚戒的东西
a wedding ring.
重复我教你的话
Repeat the words I taught you,
加上你的血 要刚从血管流出的鲜血
then add your blood. Fresh from the vein.
把你的封印石藏在神圣的地方
Hide your seal on a holy site
他们会将他封锁起来 直至永远
and they'll keep him locked away... forever.
见鬼 封印石
Holy shit, the seals!
我们需要三块魔法封印石才能将库蒂封锁在他的墓穴中
We need three magical seals to keep Clootie in his tomb.
我们不告诉任何人我们把封印石放在哪里了
We tell no one else where we put them.
也不要告诉彼此
Even each other. That way...
这样我们不会变成叛徒 也不会把整件事搞砸
We can't turn traitor and blow the whole thing to shit?
同意
Agreed.
拉我一把
Help me up.
我们送你回家
We gotta get you home.
如果有疑问 就跟着金色头发的人
When in doubt, follow the blonde.
需要多久
So, how long will it take?
(chuckling)
时间可不是我的强项
Time is not really my strong suit.
是啊 你并不是真正的人类
Yeah, and you're not entirely human.
至少现在不是
Not for a while now.
以前 我能长生不死
I was granted immortality
和你的朋友霍利迪医生一样
like your friend, Doc,
还有其他的一些好处
along with a few other perks.
和重担
And some burdens.
你有没有想过
You know, you ever thought about
和我们一起坐下来吃个饭
sitting down with us over dinner?
解释解释一些事情
Explaining a few things?
我无权干涉
I'm not allowed to interfere.
- 这不是干涉 - 哦 这就是干涉
- This isn't interfering? - Oh, indeed it is.
但是 现在 我再也不用害怕结果了
But... at this point, I'm no longer afraid of the consequences.
杏仁的味道
The almond smell...
不是苦杏酒的味道
it's not amaretto.
是腐臭的味道
It's gangrene.
我担心这是致命的
Fatal, I'm afraid.
甚至对我而言也是
Even for me.
听我说 我可以给我的同伴打电♥话♥ 我们送你去医院 好吗
Listen, I can call my team, we can get you to a hospital, alright?
没时间了 她已经来了
There's no time. She's here.
比预想的快 该死
Sooner than expected, damn her.
她在找第三块封印石
She's looking for the third seal.
我没有 我也不知道那东西在哪儿
I don't have it, nor do I know where it is.
你还可以战斗吗
Can you fight?
你可以试试能否阻拦我
Try and stop me.
多尔斯
Dolls!
不管我发生了什么 别让她靠近薇诺娜
Whatever happens to me, don't let her get to Wynonna!
都结束了 别挡道 你还有可能活命
It's over. Step away and you might be spared.
扫把星 我也打算这么对你说
Jinx. I was gonna say the same thing.
但是 我不会让你活命
Except for the sparing part.
薇诺娜 厄普今晚死定了
Wynonna Earp dies tonight.
那你得先杀了我
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表