剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
But our husband lives!
因为我们的老公活下来了
And two wives are better than none.
而且有两个老婆总比一个都没有好
We must tend to him with the vigor of three.
我们要用三个人的元气助他恢复
Sure.
好的
Bless the sands, it's truly him!
感谢撒旦 真的是他
Let's just hope Old Sheriff Clootie is in the mood for bargaining.
希望库蒂老警长有心情和我做场交易
Needless to say, if you betray us,
毫无疑问 如果你背叛了我们
he'll see you rot in Hell forever.
他会让你在地狱里慢慢腐烂
Lady...
女士们
he's my only hope not to.
他就是我不用在地狱腐烂的唯一希望
Guard him with your life,
用你的生命永远守护着他
and he will surely spare you that fate again.
他肯定会再次改变你的悲惨命运
Then let's dig him up.
来把他挖出来吧
You sure this'll work?
你确定这能行
Hell no.
当然不
Which is exactly why it might.
所以说就是它了
It's Wynonna logic. Don't question.
因为这是薇诺娜的原则 不容质疑
It's not just that.
不只是这样
Watch.
看着
See?
看到没
It's like they know each other!
这就像它们能互相感应一样
- Whoa. - Gun and plate, sittin' in a tree.
- 喔 - 枪和碟 同根生
- Oh, boy. - It's our only shot.
- 天哪 - 这是我们唯一的机会
Jeremy, figure out where Bobo and the Widows were going.
杰里米 找出波波和婊♥子♥们的去向
My bet's on Clootie's tomb.
我猜去了库蒂的坟墓
Yay, off to the maps! Again!
好吧 又 不在地图上
- Dolls. - Yeah?
- 多尔斯 - 什么事
Find Doc. He needs to be here.
找到医生 他必须待在这
And try not to kill him again.
尽量别再杀他了
You know I can't promise that.
你知道我可不能保证这个
Well, I promised I wouldn't break it without him.
好吧 我发誓如果没有他我不会打破这个
This ring kept him ageless, and now he...
这枚戒指让他长生不老 而现在他
What if he's...
如果他还没
Hey, he's not.
嘿 他还没死
I'd feel it in my groin.
我用腹股沟都能感受到
I feel like just for that, I get to say "vagina" again.
我觉得就冲这个 我又得说一遍 阴♥道♥
Mhm.
好吧
I'll find him.
我会找到他的
And I'll go deal with this.
我来解决这个东西
Then I'm coming with.
我要和你一起去
Especially with the due date being, like...
特别是你的临盆日快要到了
well, as far as anyone can guess,
好吧 谁都能猜得到
now-ish, I'm not letting you out of my sight.
从现在开始 我是不会让你离开我的视线范围的
Well...
好吧
when this goes down,
等这个事情解决了
you're gonna see a lot more than you bargained for.
你得到的会远比你想要的多
- Haught? - Yeah, I remember.
- 霍特 - 我记得
I got you, Earp.
我懂你的意思 厄普
Wait... What happened to flushing our secrets?
等等 我们说好的坦诚相见呢
Ooh.
喔
He feels a little light.
我感觉他有点轻
Oh...
哦
Let thee rise.
令汝冲破封印
Oh... What happened, my master?
哦 发生了什么 我的主人
Over 100 years underground,
在地下待了一百多年
- that's what happened. - He's weak.
- 就是这个样子 - 他很虚弱
Feed...
献于汝
Pure...
至纯
Nourishment.
之精气
The Heir.
那个继承者
Wynonna Earp?
薇诺娜 厄普
He's suggesting we feed him her baby, dipshit.
他指示用她的孩子来喂养他的身体 笨蛋
Yes. Yes!
对 对
A most powerful cure for what ails you.
能最快助你恢复的灵丹妙药
You shall have it, my darling.
你会得到那个孩子的 亲爱的
Warm... fresh,
温热的 新鲜的
straight out of the oven.
新生肉体
Your wives will provide.
你的妻子们将把它献给你
Sister, we did it.
姐姐 我们成功了
Despite all of our differences, we fulfilled our purpose.
尽管我们意见不合 但我们达到了共同目标
We saved our husband.
我们拯救了我们的丈夫
And now, we shall serve him for all of eternity.
现在 我们要永远服侍他
Actually...
事实上
I want a separation.
我不想和他在一起
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!
你干了什么
Chopped my way into the 21st century.
开辟出我通往二十一世纪的道路
The world has changed.
这个世界变了
Hell, look at Wynonna Earp.
你看看薇诺娜 厄普
She is 10 times the gunslinger Wyatt ever was
她的枪法比怀亚特强十倍
and he put Bulshar in the ground!
而且他杀了布沙
I want that ring!
我想要那枚戒指
You were always a fraud. You never believed!
你一直是个大骗子 你从来都没有信服他
I should have killed you when I had the chance.
当初有机会就应该杀了你
Left you to rot in that box!
让你烂在那个封印箱里
Oh...
哦
Your rotten box can wait on him for eternity.
你腐坏的封印箱可以伴着他一辈子
MERCEDES!
梅塞德斯
Shh!
小声点
What's that sound?
那是什么声音
You sisters are wild.
你的姐妹疯了
You know, Constance liked to trap people
你知道 康士坦茨也喜欢诱骗别人
in stone and darkness, too.
把别人埋在阴暗的石堆下面
Clever girl.
聪明的女孩
NO!
不
Who's rising now?
现在是谁崛起了
Witches get stitches.
女巫成了臭婊♥子♥
Especially...
特别是
if they wish you and your unborn child into oblivion.
如果她们想要你和你未出生的孩子消失
Super rude.
简直是欺人太甚
OK, look. I... I learned my lesson.
好吧 我已经付出代价了
I'll never trouble you Earps again.
我再也不会找你们厄普家的人麻烦了
You look like Mattie, but you're nothing like her.
你长得很像玛蒂 但性格一点也不像她
The best part of me died with my sister.
我姐姐死的时候善良的我也不复存在了
I... I thought it was your fault.
我 我觉得这一切都是你的错
Your sister is the only reason I'm not going to punch you in the jugs.
你姐姐是我现在不打死你的唯一原因
That...
而且
...and I plan to exploit you.
我要充分利用你的能力
Yeah? And what can I do?
真的吗 我能做些什么
The third seal's already been broken.
第三枚封印已经被破坏了
The Shadow Lord stirs and his wives grow even more powerful.
暗影之主和他的妻子们力量更强大了
My family still remembers the last time he ruled.
我们家族仍然记得他上一次统治时期
So does ours.
我们也记得
We get nasty demonic reminders, try to kill us on the regs.
那些让人想起恶魔的恶心玩意儿 屡次想致我们于死地
Clootie isn't invincible. Wyatt defeated him once...
库蒂并非无敌 怀亚特也曾经战胜过他
Defeated? No.
战胜 不是的
Delayed? Maybe.
推迟 这个还有可能
And look at the cost.
而且再想想要付出的代价
Even that gun isn't enough.
只靠那把枪可不行
How 'bout some stylish dinnerware?
这个时尚的餐盘怎么样呢
Where did you get that?
你们从哪里弄到的
- I lost a hand for it. - Mhm.
- 我可是付出了很大代价哦 - 嗯
And I bit the big one.
我打大boss掉的
Short version: It's a weapon.
简而言之 这是一件武器
Legend has it your grandfather Edwin ascertained that it was only a shield.
传说你的祖父埃德温确信那只是块盾牌
Well, we don't need a shield.
但是 我们不需要盾牌
We need a friggin' missile.
我们需要他妈的导弹
Holliday?
霍利迪
Whatever you're looking for,
不管你在找什么
you're not gonna find it in that well.
你都不可能在那口井里找到
Doc.
医生
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表