剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
No Jeremy. It's... it's fine.
不 杰里米 没事
Um, you know, Komodos are really cool.
额 你知道 科摩多龙真的很酷
OK, but this is good, right? I mean...
但是 这也是好事 不是么 我是指
I mean, you've already been experimenting with the venom?
是说你已经开始在用毒素做实验了
Well, creating a vapor guard against their mist, yeah. But...
好吧 制♥造♥出一种蒸汽抵♥制♥他们的迷雾 是的 但是
this is a whole different Quidditch game.
这是一场完全不同的魁地奇比赛
I don't need Star Trek references. I need you
我们现在不需要用星际迷航做比喻 我们现在需要的是你
- to tell me what to do. - Get more venom.
- 来告诉我做什么 - 拿到更多的毒液
- Yeah. And a test subject. - I'll do it.
- 是的 还有一个试验对象 - 我来做
No. - You're human.
不 - 你是人类
The cure is worse than the poison.
解药比毒药还要致命
It'll kill you like it's killing Nicole...
它会像杀死尼科尔一样杀死你
Damn it. Sensitivity training, Jeremy!
该死 杰里米 多训练敏感度
OK, everyone stop walking on eggshells. OK?
现在 每个人别再这么小心翼翼了 好吗
I know Nicole is dying and there's a really
我知道妮科尔快死了
piss-poor chance that we're gonna save her, OK? But...
能够救活她真的是机会渺茫 好嘛 但是
Can we all just act like we're....
我们能装作志在必得的样子吗
winning? For once.
好歹就这一次
Jesus, Jeremy how can you even
上帝啊 杰里米你怎么能
work like...
像这样子
Oh my God, your Optimus Prime!
我的天 你的擎天柱
Oh, it's OK. It's OK. It's not important. It's just a mug.
哦 没事 没事 没那么重要 只是一个杯子
I'm basically a genius. I can fix it.
我是个天才 我能修好它
But what if you can't? Wynonna, what if he can't?
但是如果你不能呢 薇诺娜 如果他不行呢
He can.
他可以
We will.
我们能行
This third seal.
这第三枚封印
Constance's seal. Is it worth all of this?
康士坦斯的印♥章♥ 它值得我们这样吗
- OK... - Maybe we could use it to lure the Widows?
- 好的 也许我们能够用它来引诱寡妇们
We all love Nicole, baby girl.
我们都爱尼科尔 亲爱的
And there is no way in hell that she is dying today.
我们绝不会让她陷入绝境的
Do you trust me?
你能相信我吗
Trust... us?
相信我们么
Yeah.
相信
Yeah.
相信
Do what you can with the last of the veil juice.
用这最后一滩恶魔毒液做你们能做的吧
Let me worry about a test subject.
试验对象就交给我来处理
Yeah, and I'll speak to Ewan and his jokers in The Order.
好 我去找尤恩和他的使命军的成员们谈谈
They know Juan Carlo. Juan Carlo knows the Widows.
他们认识胡安 卡龙 他认识寡妇们
Yeah, and in that case, they bit him, meaning his body's
是的 如果她们咬了他的话 就表明他的身体
pumped full of venom. Might also help. Gross as that sounds.
流动着毒液 这可能会有帮助 听起来好恶心
Man, I've seen you eat. I don't get grossed out.
老兄 我知道了 我不会弄出恶心事儿的
OK, what about us?
好的 那我们呢
You stay near your girl.
你守着你的女人
We need updates. Timelines.
我们需要你关注着新情况 注意着时间
You've already done a lot.
你已经做了很多了
- Alright? - Mercedes is injured, thanks to you.
- 真的吗 - 多亏你 梅赛德斯受伤了
That means we can track her from Nicole's apartment.
那代表我们可以从妮科尔的公♥寓♥追踪她
- OK. Who's "We"?
- 好的 我们指的是谁
He's a pain in my ass these days,
他是我这些日子的隐痛
but damn it... Doc could find a dildo in a nunnery.
但是该死的 今时今日医生都可以在尼姑庵找到人造阴♥茎♥
You want venom? We will
你想要毒液么 我们会
find her. And when we do...
找到她 而且当我们找到的时候
I'm gonna milk that bitch like a snake.
我要像蟒蛇缠身一样把那个婊♥子♥榨干
Doc Holliday...
霍利迪医生
the greatest kong artist ever.
曾是最伟大的出牌老千
Did you say "Kong artist"?
你刚说了“出牌老千”吗
Reduced to a pair of fours.
沦为了只出一对4
Just playin' the cards I've been dealt.
只是出了我刚刚分到的牌而已
Mhm.
恩
Full house.
三带对:三张相同和二张相同的牌
三带对
Lose three hands and you're out?
一敌三你们就不玩儿了
Well, suit yourselves!
好吧 你们请便
Ah, it's not like they have forever to win it back.
搞得好像他们从来有赢回来似的
- Hey, Rosie! - You're not supposed
- 嘿 罗西 - 你不应该
- to be here, Stevie. - Ooh!
- 来这里 史蒂夫 - 哦
You looking for trouble?
你是在搞事情吗
Just a decent poker game.
只是一个正经的扑克牌游戏
I used to work here. For Bobo.
我以前在这上班 为波波工作
Ha ha ha ha! Yeah. Bobo.
哈哈哈 是的 波波
Oh, easy to laugh, I guess,
噢 我猜你笑点一定很低
now that he's dead.
但是他早就下地狱了
Get you a fresh one?
来玩儿个新鲜的吗
Downstairs, right?
楼下 对吧
Sit tight. Let's play another hand.
坐实了 让我们再玩一轮
- A few cards short. - High card draw.
- 要少比几张牌(脑袋缺几根筋) - 比谁抓的牌大
I win and you tell me why you're so interested
我赢了 你告诉我你为什么这么喜欢
in poking around in my basement.
在我地下室晃悠
Hmm. You lose?
恩 你输了呢
We'll get you another bottle.
我再送你一瓶酒
Woohoo!
耶
Whoa! Smells like Doritos and feet.
立体脆:百事的一款食品
闻起来像是立体脆和脚臭味儿
You been here all night? It's the heir!
你们整晚都在这么 是继承者
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
The bar is closed.
酒吧打烊了
Private game to which I was about to win big.
现在是对我来说会大赢一局的私人游戏时间
I didn't know you were still hangin' with my mortal enemies.
我不知道你仍然在和我不共戴天的敌人鬼混
Oh, well, one of us is mortal and it ain't him.
“不共戴天”和“终有一死”一语双关
好吧 我们是有人终有一死 但不是他
I wasn't expecting you to be cool about it,
我没料到你对此漠不关心
but the pouting is getting old.
但是噘嘴已经老套了
We are born to die. And once the seal I gave you
我们生来就注定会死去 一旦我给你的封印
serves its purpose...
达到了让我与世长辞的目的
it will all be worth it.
那这一切都是值得的
But if you came here to try and convince me
但如果你来到这里想要说服我
to cover your back as you try and confront
来掩护你对付
murderous demon brides,
那些残忍♥的恶魔新娘
I'm gonna have to sleep this off first.
那我得先醒醒酒
- Nicole is dying. They bit her. - Lead the way.
- 妮科尔快要死了 她们咬了她 - 快带路
Bring your knives too.
带上你的刀子
I'll get the coffee.
我去拿咖啡
- Hm. - Go.
- 嗯哼 - 走
Jesus!
天啊
If you're trying to pass for normal human,
如果你想被当成是一个正常女人
maybe don't jump women in broad daylight.
就请不要在光天化日之下吓唬一个女人
I just came to play Let's Make a Deal. Did you get it?
我只是过来做一场交易的 你懂我的意思吗
- I don't know where it is. - You're a clever girl.
- 我不知道它在哪 - 你是一个聪明人
- Find it.
- 找到它
Yes, I am clever. I know I can't trust you.
是的 我很聪明 我知道我不能相信你
I know that breaking the final seal
我知道如果打破了最后一枚封印
- will unleash... - My husband Clootie?
- 将会释放 - 我的丈夫库蒂吗
So what? Your family is already in hell,
那又怎样 你的家人已经在地狱了
always in constant danger.
在水深火热之中
And you're about to lose your girlfriend.
你也快要失去你的女朋友了
But salvation...
但救赎他们
is just a drop away.
只需要一小滴
Or not.
或没有
We've put down demons, witches,
我们已经杀死了恶魔和女巫
even Bobo Del Rey.
还有波波 德尔 瑞
You'll join them in the ground soon enough.
你很快也是其中之一
Nicole will get there first.
妮科尔会先到达地狱的
Ta ta for now.
回头见
- Wait! - Waverly! Hold up.
- 等等 - 薇弗莉 等一下
You got the key to Nicole's place, right?
你有妮科尔家里的钥匙 对吗
- Yeah. - I gotta pick up that mongrel cat of hers.
- 是的 - 我要去接她的杂种猫
Well, If you hate it that much, I'll take Calamity Jane.
如果你不想去 我可以去接珍妮小野猫
No, Randy Nedley's a man of his word.
不 兰迪 雷德利是个守信用的人
And I got her a new scratching post.
我给她买♥♥了一个新的搔抓器
Hey, hey. Ahh.
嘿 嘿 唉
Chin up. Officer Haught's
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表