剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
You're gonna have to go through me first.
这是我今天收到的最好的邀请
That's the best invitation I've had all day.
- 过来 姐姐 - 什么
- Come, sister. - What? (grunts)
- 啊 我又回到了小教堂
- And, I'm back in the chapel.
怀亚特 厄普
Wyatt Earp...
天使
Angel?
不可能吧
Hardly.
你怎么在这儿
Why are you here?
这里是圣地
This is a place of God.
哦 我能在我敌人的地方全身而退
Oh, "I am made whole in the house of my enemies."
这段时间你都在炼狱之城吗
Have you been in Purgatory all this time?
怀亚特说他会回来的
Wyatt said he'd return...
以保证所有的都安排好了
to see that all was set straight.
伤口
The wound?
你的丈夫
Your husband.
就你而言 库蒂根本不需要用到枪
Clootie didn't need a gun.
他是拿我当肉盾了
Well, he held me as a shield,
我就这么夹在了他和怀亚特中间
in between him and Wyatt.
他正准备跑路
He was going to get away.
我叫怀亚特开的枪
I told Wyatt to take the shot.
子弹就这么穿过了打中了那恶魔的心脏
Bullet went straight through me and into the demon's heart.
你真是个既勇敢又值得尊敬的朋友啊
You are a dear, brave friend.
我还不配到那种高度
Not dear enough.
罗伯特
"Robert,
看来我的旅程又要再次延期了
My travels are delayed once more..."
- 霍利迪医生也失踪了 - 哼
- Doc Holliday's gone missing. - Hmm.
怀亚特也直接开始找他了
Wyatt's gone looking for him instead.
我想他真的很挚爱约翰 亨利 是吧
Well, he does love John Henry, doesn't he?
但是 让我选他而不选你
- But to choose him over you...
医生救了怀亚特一命
Doc saved Wyatt's life.
我只是半路插♥进♥来的
I just got in the way.
一个放弃灵魂的路人
And gave up your soul.
什么
What?
这不公平 别告诉他
This isn't fair. Don't tell him.
你听到了我丈夫的遗言了吗
Didn't you hear my husband's last words?
这就是为什么怀亚特 厄普逃跑了的原因
That's what sent Wyatt Earp fleeing.
库蒂诅咒了他
Clootie cursed him.
还有那些死在和平使者下的
And all those killed by Peacemaker,
注定要下地狱的人
...destined for hell.
你在骗我
You're lying.
她并没有
She's not.
他们全部都会在怀亚特死后复活的
They'll resurrect upon Wyatt's death.
他们叫 还魂者
"Revenants" they'll be called.
去猎杀 去追捕
To hound and kill
每一个厄普的继承人
each and every Earp heir.
无限循环 循环 循环
And round and round it goes...
滚出去
Get out.
你将会变成一个恶魔 罗伯特
You're going to be a demon, Robert.
我是个好人
I am a good man!
地狱之火会烧得你里外通透
Hell burns that right out of you.
我是个好人
I am a good man!
救我
Help me!
拜托 救救我
Oh, please?
是有一个办法
There is a way.
但是你要为我做些事情
But you have to do something for me.
什么
What?
把我孩子们的骸骨都找出来
Bring me the bones of my sons.
- 休想 - 做得好 波波
- No. - Good Bobo.
不帮也罢 顺便提一句
Very well. Whatever they tell you...
那股烈火是很激烈的
it's a dry heat.
好吧 等等
Alright, wait!
就差这么一点
So close.
哇
Whoa!
呵
haaaaa
啊啊啊啊啊啊
ahhhhhhhhhhhh
现在 我饿了
- Well, now I'm hungry.
真的是 得来全无费工夫
You've tracked the prey. Now we feast.
可别让我喝醉了然后在大海里裸泳哦
Never have I ever swam naked in the ocean.
- 说真的薇弗莉 - 我从来都没见到过海好嘛
- Waverly? - I've never even seen the ocean.
我也不是嘛
Neither have I.
你们这帮妹子真应该多出去走走
You girls need to get out more.
嗯 为啥我们不来玩孕妇版猜猜画画
Mm. Why... why don't we play pregnant Pictionary?
哼 希望你们跟我一样会画 胎盘
Hm? Hope you're as good at drawing a placenta as I am.
小薇 去拿只笔
Waves, grab a pen.
- 就来 就来 - 小薇
- On it. I'm on it. - "Waves"?
嗯
Mm!
罗西真的是个很有趣的人耶 我真的为她和医生高兴
Rosie's so much fun. I'm really happy for her and Doc.
- 喔 - 喔
- Whoa! - Whoa.
- 噢 额 只是 只是 额 额 - 这是你的包包
- Oh, uh... just, well... uh... - This is your purse.
对
Yeah.
但这是我的DNA报告
But this is my DNA test.
你说报告还没出来
You said it hadn't arrived yet.
那 那你打开看过了吗
Well, have you... have you opened it?
为什么你不告诉我
Why wouldn't you tell me?
- 因为我爱你 - 你是认真的的吗
- Because I love you. - Are you serious right now?
因为我想保护你
Because I was trying to protect you.
或者 完全的支配我
Or... control me.
你但你知道了真♥相♥ 你就不可能无视他
Once you look, you can't unsee the result.
我不需要你帮我做决定
I don't need you to make decisions for me.
好嘛 我不是小孩 妮科尔
OK? I'm not a child, Nicole.
从你的脸上我已经知道我自己也不是一个厄普了
From the look on your face, I'm not an Earp either.
- 薇弗莉 等等 - 别跟着我
- Waverly, wait! - Don't follow me.
谁喜欢猜猜画画啊
- Who doesn't like Pictionary?
这地方挺熟眼啊
Feels familiar...
还有多远
How much further?
来 你要的答案就在这井底深处
Come. Your answers lie in the depths.
哈喽
Hello?
- 哈喽 - 那是
- Hello?! - Well that's...
- 医生 - 霍利迪 救我
- Doc. - Holliday. Please.
- 如果你能听见我 我需要帮助 救我上去 - 你都干了些什么
- If you can hear me, I need help! - What did you do?
我渴望让怀亚特 厄普对我孩子们的死负责
I desire vengeance on Wyatt Earp for the death of my boys.
他最好的朋友
His best friend...
一只永生的井底之蛤真是让我解气
alive forever at the bottom of a pit does the trick.
你真应该看看我把他一把推下去的时候的表情
You should have seen his face when I pushed him in.
你为什么要带我来这
Why bring me here?
- 要我为你的残暴而鼓掌 - 那枚你想要的永生戒
- To wallow in your savagery? - The ring you want?
那个让你立马治愈并无限推迟你死期的结果
The one that heals the dying and delays death interminably...
也是我的封印之一
is also my seal.
这些都在这口井里吗
And it's in the well?
嗯 这地方看起来也是个藏东西的好地方
Well, it seemed like a good place to hide it,
就在这位全西部最快的枪手的手里
on the finger of the best gunslinger alive.
你把他救上来
You rescue him,
拿回来 你就可以免除一死
get it back, avoid demon-dom...
医生和怀亚特两位好友也可以重聚了
And Doc and Wyatt will be reunited.
那真令人激动啊
They'll be thrilled!
或者 我相信你能做出正确的选择的
Or... I trust you'll make the right choice.
这就要看我的绝活了
That's a neat trick.
求求你 不管你是谁
Please, whoever you are,
如果没有你的帮助我会死的
I'm in dire need of your assistance!
你那有枚戒指
You have a ring.
- 一枚银戒指 - 我认识你吗 朋友
- Made of silver. - Do I know you, friend?
噢 不 我们不是什么朋友
Oh, no. We're not friends.
现在 你把那枚戒指
Now, you tie that ring
系在这个卷线骨上
to this thread.
只要我一拿到那枚戒指
And once I have it,
我就丢一捆绳子下去救你上来
I will throw you down a rope.
我真的很感激你先生 但是我想先离开这
I am much obliged, sir, but I would much rather be free first.
我向你保证
You have my word.
一个陌生人的保证又有什么用呢
What good is the word of a man I do not know!?
你宁愿永远待在黑暗中
You would rather stay in the dark
也不愿意放弃你的永生
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表