剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
I know. I'm... I'm sorry, Perry.
我知道 我 我很抱歉 佩里
It's just... something always seems to be missing.
只是 似乎总是有些东西消失了
Yeah. Closure.
是啊 结束了
A few months ago, I hired a P.I. to look
几个月之前 我雇了一个私♥人♥侦♥探♥来调查
into your Dad's and Willa's murders.
你父亲和薇拉的谋杀案
I didn't want to get your hopes up, so I never said anything.
我不想让你抱有希望 所以我什么也没说
Because knowing something about me before me
因为在遇到我之前就知道与我有关的事情
is a total invasion of my privacy!?
完全就是对我个人隐私的侵犯
Sorry.
对不起
I don't know where that came from.
我也知不道怎么的就说出这句话了
Waves... the investigator found someone.
小薇 侦探找到了那个人
The man who killed your family.
那个杀了你家人的人
He was found wandering back into purgatory, disoriented.
他被发现回到了炼狱之城 迷失了方向
What?
什么
Two weeks before our wedding?
在我们婚礼还有两周的时候吗
What are the odds?
也太巧了吧
- So, where is he now? - St. Jude's.
- 所以 他现在在哪 - 圣裘德监狱
He's, um... he's been asking for you.
他 额 他一直要求着要见你
You checked all metal items at the front desk?
你在接待厅接受过金属物安检了吗
Yeah, but they didn't tell me why.
是的 但是他们没告诉我为什么
You have 10 minutes.
你有十分钟的时间
Hello.
你好
My name is Waverly Gibson...
我是薇弗莉 吉布森
No.
不
Waverly Earp.
薇弗莉 厄普
How on earth could I forget? Waverly.
我怎么会忘记呢 薇弗莉
You're my angel.
你是我的天使
I came back,
我回来了
but it's all different.
但是一切都变了
Why?
为什么
My father and sister are still dead.
我父亲和姐姐依旧没有活过来
You killed them,
是你杀了他们
- made me an orphan. - Oh, no.
- 使我成了孤儿 - 噢 不
No...
不
No.
不是的
Your sister killed your father,
是你姐姐杀了你父亲
...and my Willa.
和我的薇拉
- What? - And then me.
- 什么 - 然后杀了我
Why did you come back to purgatory?
你为什么要回来炼狱之城
That is not the question.
那可不是个问题
The question is:
问题是
Why now?
为什么是现在
I was in hell.
我已经下过了地狱
Only an Earp heir can put me there.
只有厄普的继承者才能做到
Not your father, he was dead.
不是你的父亲 他已经死了
But if I came back...
但是如果我回来了
...she must have gotten dead.
那她一定是死了
Is she dead?
她死了吗
I don't know who you're talking about.
我不知道你在说谁
No... no.
不 不
Wynonna. Wynonna!
薇诺娜 薇诺娜
It's Wynonna!
是薇诺娜
OK! That's the second time I've heard that name.
好吧 那是我第二次听到这个名字了
- Who is Wynonna? - I told you,
- 谁是薇诺娜 - 我已经告诉过你了
your sister.
你姐姐
No.
不
I had one sister.
我只有一个姐姐
Willa.
薇拉
And you slaughtered her!
而你杀了她
Oh, yes.
哦 是的
It's a spell.
这是个诅咒
A flimsy one, but...
一个薄弱的诅咒 但是
She's only shaded. Missing.
她只是隐藏起来了 消失了
- Don't. - She's missing.
- 别这样 - 她消失了
Move.
闪开
Don't go. What do you wanna know?
别走 你想知道什么
That night on the homestead.
在庄园的那一晚
They killed everyone...
他们杀了所有人
But me.
除了我
- Why? - They knew,
- 为什么 - 他们知道
no one harms
任何人都不能伤害
the baby.
那个孩子
My words. My law.
我的命令 我的法度
You're my angel.
你是我的天使
Fly, fly away...
飞吧 飞走吧
...and make Wynonna missing no more.
不要再让薇诺娜消失啦
Rise, my demon,
释放吧 我的魔鬼
my husband, my master.
我的丈夫 我的主人
Show of yourself and come to reclaim,
现身来开拓吧
all that was lost you shall once more regain.
你所有失去的将再次重获
Break, damn it!
快碎啊 该死的
Oh, I'm so sorry, my darling.
噢 我非常抱歉 亲爱的
Of course. It takes two.
当然了 得两个人一起
Boo.
吥
"The Earp curse."
厄普家族的诅咒
Bullshit.
胡说八道
Oh, that was adorable.
哦 那真是可爱呢
Hey, watch out!
嘿 小心
Just once, can I get some bullets that work?!
就一次 就不能给我点有用的子弹吗
The beginning is nigh! When hell rises,
当魔鬼被释放的时候 就要开始了
We will skin you alive and pick our teeth with your bones.
我们会活剥你 然后用你的骨头剔牙
Ugh! So specific.
哈 好别致的想法啊
OK.
好吧
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿 嘿 嘿
Put the gun down.
放下枪
Jeremy, I keep telling you,
杰瑞米 我告诉你多少次了
you won't hit your target if you put all your weight
如果你把重心放在你的后腿上
on your back leg.
是不会击中目标的
What?! How did you... And how did you know
什么 你怎么 你怎么知道
the combo to the... The gun safe?
枪♥支♥保险柜的密♥码♥
- Dolls won't even tell me! - Now, this is going
-多尔斯连我都不告诉 - 现在 这可能听起来
to sound crazy, but none of this... is accurate.
- 有点疯狂 但是我要说的并不确切
We are living in an alternate reality.
我们活在一个交替的现实里
Like The Matrix?
就像黑客帝国一样吗
Do you even remember how you came to be working in purgatory?
你还记得你是怎么来到炼狱之城工作的吗
Yeah! Yeah, I...
我记得 我记得
I think. I'm...
我想 我
Maybe I was...
或许 我是
Maybe I was transferred, or...
或许我是被传送来的 又或者
A spell has been spun, making enemies of old friends.
咒语被念反了 将老友变成了敌人
I know who you are, Jeremy.
我知道你是谁 杰瑞米
You're a vegetarian with ethics of steel that still reads.
你是个有着钢铁般伦理道德的素食主义者
Doctor Strange comic books at night
晚上还看奇异博士的漫画书
because he wants to be a hero.
因为你想成为一个英雄
What?
什么
The explosives that you strapped on had...
你绑在身上的炸♥药♥没有
Had... no wires.
没有 没有引火线
No detonator. You...
没有雷♥管♥ 你
could have lit that shizzle on fire and it wouldn't have done a thing.
本来可以点燃那火苗 而且也不会产生伤害
could have lit that shizzle on fire and it wouldn't have done a thing.
本来可以点燃那火苗 而且也不会产生伤害
I could use a good man to make this right.
我可以让一个好人来拯救这一切
A hero.
一个英雄
Yeah! OK!
是的 好吧
是的 好吧
Yeah! OK!
Yeah, for sure.
是的 当然
But, uh, Dolls is gonna kill me.
但是 多尔斯会杀了我的
He would never trust me.
他永远不会相信我
- Get my coat. - OK!
- 拿上我的外套 - 好的
I gotta go to Shorty's. It's our only hope.
我要到肖蒂酒吧去 那是我们唯一的希望
Hey! Maybe, uh, sometime after all this is done,
嘿 或许 额 等这一切都结束的时候
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表