剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
我知道我曾说过永远不会伤害你 但那已经成为过去了
Dig under the hamster.
挖那只仓鼠(挖农庄下面)
Pikachu?
皮卡丘
OK.
好吧
The talisman is neutralizing the ground.
符咒封印了这片土地
Remove it, and Ammolite will be reactivated,
移开它 斑彩石就能被激活
and the revenants
还魂者
will be blown off the land,
就会从这片土地上通通消失
like dried leaves.
如秋风扫落叶般干净利落
Robert.
罗伯特
Oh, Robert.
哦 罗伯特
Faster.
快点
Faster!
快点
OK!
好的
Bobo Del freakin' Rey?
我靠 是波波 德尔 瑞
Holy shit, Bobo's back!
日他妈 波波回来了
- Boys, Bobo's back! - This is Holliday house.
- 兄弟们 波波回来了 - 这是霍利迪的房♥子
We follow Doc and Doc only.
我们追随医生 只追随医生
Bobo's back, boys!
波波回来了 兄弟们
Fight for Bobo! You hear me?
为波波而战 你听到了吗
Fight for Bobo! Fight for Bobo!
为波波而战 为波波而战
We need to fight for Doc!
是为医生而战
- How's it going down there? - Ugh!
- 怎么样了 - 啊
The ground is frozen!
土都冻住了
What the hell are you bitches doing?
你们两个婊♥子♥他妈的在搞什么
- OK, we gotta go. - Yeah, to the barn.
- 好了 我们是时候离开了 - 对 去仓库里
I'm not leaving without that trophy! Come on.
没有拿到想要的东西我是不会走的 来吧
Go! Go!
走 走
Oh god, you're so cool, Haught!
我的天 你太酷炫了 霍特
Oh, my god!
哦我的神啊
OK, quick!
可以了 快
Go! Go!
走 走
Do not shoot that thing in here
不要在这里开枪
or else this whole place blows!
不然这里就要炸了
'Cause there's drugs and explosives?!
是因为这里有毒品和炸♥药♥吗
What are you, Jeremy? Some kind of double agent?!
你到底是谁 杰瑞米 双重间谍吗
I am barely a single agent!
我只有一重
Sheriff Haught, we believe Black Badge has gone rogue.
霍特警官 我们都觉得黑色徽章在欺骗我们
You think that's bad? We need to find a big hockey trophy!
你觉得那是件坏事吗 我们得找到一个巨大的曲棍球奖杯
What?!
什么
Well, it's much worse than it sounds.
好吧 实际上比听起来还要糟糕
BBD is probably listening in right now.
黑色徽章可能正在监听
Probably on their way here to annihilate us.
还有可能已经在赶来消灭我们的路上了
Naw, they'll just send in Tomahawk missiles.
不 他们只需要动动手指发枚战斧导弹过来就成
Hi Per.
你好佩尔
Uh, yeah. Sure, raspberry cream sounds great.
呃 嗯 当然啦 树莓奶油听上去很不错
Listen, I can't really talk. I'm in a barn wired to explode.
听着 我现在不方便说话 我正在一个快要爆♥炸♥的仓库里面
Also, I think I'm gay. Call you later?
而且 我觉得我是个蕾丝 一会儿打给你
Hi, Robert.
你好罗伯特
Or do you prefer Bobo?
还是你更喜欢波波这个称呼
Well? Aren't you gonna say anything?
嗯 你没有想说的吗
Where's a bear trap when you need one, huh?
妈的 现在想要个捉鸟陷阱死哪儿去了
What has gotten hot sauce in their panties?
她们怎么像是内♥裤♥里被涂了辣椒酱似的
Victorian Secret models, Black Lace edition.
款式看着还是维密的 还是黑丝款
What, the... the widows? What do they want?
这些女巫 她们 想要什么
And why do I suddenly know they're called the widows?
为什么我会突然知道她们是女巫
I'm not waiting to find out. There's a trophy behind
我并不想和你一起探索这个问题 奖杯在
the wheelbarrow, if that helps.
那辆手推车后面 你可能感兴趣
What? Oh!
什么 哦
- Whoa, no, no! Rosie, no! - No, wait!
- 哇 别 别 罗西塔 不 - 不 等等
Get her!
拿下她
Oh! What?
哦 什么
Oh, god! Oh.
哦 天哪 哦
- Oh. Is she... - I'm sorry, Jeremy.
- 哦 她 - 抱歉 杰瑞米
Guys! Guys, I found it!
喂 喂 我找到它了
Get in that barn! Get the hell in that barn, boys!
就是那个仓库 我们去那个仓库 兄弟们
- Get in that barn! - It's too late.
- 去那个仓库 - 来不及了
- We're not going to make it. - No, no, no! I cannot die!
- 我们办不到的 - 不不不 我不想死
I've only has sex one and a half times!
我有生以来总共只做了一次半的爱
God, that was out loud.
天啊 我居然说出来了
- Guys, we're not gonna die. - OK. Waves,
- 朋友们 我们不会死的 - 好了 小薇
I love your optimism, but...
我喜欢你的乐观 但是
But there's no way out.
但是现在我们无路可走了
Right. Unless we die.
对 除非我们死
- Knock it down! - Jesus!
- 把它推倒 - 天哪
- Jesus! Watch that thing, Jeremy! - Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!
- 天 小心那东西 杰瑞米 - 抱歉抱歉抱歉抱歉
- I know how to get her back. - Who?!
- 我知道怎么找回她了 - 谁
Wynonna. I just hope it's not too late. Listen.
薇诺娜 只是希望没有太晚 听着
What happens if we detonate the RDX?
如果我们引爆这些黑索今 会如何
- Your basic fire and brimstone. - The Iron Witch said
- 火和硫磺你都有了 - 铁石女巫说过
if we destroy the trophy with... with fire...
如果我们烧了奖杯
- Then spell is broken. - And Wynonna returns.
- 那诅咒就被打破了 - 薇诺娜就能回来
OK. I am a super brain and I have no idea
好吧 我用我宇宙第一聪慧的大脑都
what you two are talking about!
没搞清楚你们在说什么
Dying may be our only chance of living.
死可能就是我们最后那一线生机了
Who's in?
谁动手
No, no, no.
不不不
Where you go, I go.
你去哪 我就去哪
For Wynonna.
为了薇诺娜
For Wynonna.
为了薇诺娜
I don't even know who that is, and I don't even care...
我甚至都不知道薇诺娜是谁 我也不在乎
Oh, god! Yup! Yes!
哦 天 对 好
Yeah, for Wynonna! Why not?
对了 为了薇诺娜 为什么不呢
Ooh!
哦
Not dying single! Yeah, fingers crossed.
没有孤零零地死 耶 上帝保佑
We're back... You're OK.
我们回来了 你安然无恙
- I am so, so sorry, times infinity! - Sh!
- 我非常 非常抱歉 正无穷次抱歉 - 嘘
Dolls, Doc... we have to find out if they made it.
多尔斯 医生 我们得去看看他们是不是也成功回来了
We know Bobo did.
我们知道波波也回来了
Or did he?
或者说 他回来了吗
How can he even be back?
他怎么能回来呢
And, and, and which timeline are the widows in?
还 还有 寡妇们在哪个维度里
The thing is, we won't know if the spell was truly reversed
关键是 我们不知道诅咒究竟有没有真的被逆转
- until... - Until what?
- 除非 - 除非什么
Until we find Wynonna.
除非我们找到薇诺娜
The spell...
逆转咒语
But I'm still here.
但我还在这里
Not down there.
而不是那个世界
He's crazy. He doesn't know anything.
他疯了 他什么也不知道
In all the years
这些年来
I spent digging for those bones
我一直在挖掘老怪石女巫
of the old Stone Witch's son's.
儿子的骨骸
I'm bored!
我受够了
- Just torture him already. - I dug
- 那就赶紧折磨他啊 - 我挖啊
and I dug and I dug,
挖啊挖
and then I found it.
最后我找到了
Clootie's coffin.
库蒂的棺材
You tell us where it is,
告诉我们棺材在哪
or there will be no end to the cuts I make
不然谁也不知道我会在你这具脆弱的躯体上
on this fragile body of yours.
开多少个口子
No.
不
There is no pain
我感觉不到痛苦
and no torture that you can think of
你们永远想象不到
that I haven't already been through.
我经历了多少痛苦折磨
And I will not, and cannot, go back to hell.
而我不会 也不能再回到地狱了
And honey, old Clootie
宝贝儿 老库蒂
has the power to make sure I never do again.
也有能力保证我永远不必返回地狱
We cannot make promises on behalf of our Lord.
我们并不能代表主人做出承诺
But we're very good at convincing.
但我们具备绝佳的说服能力
How can we possibly trust you, after everything you've done?
基于你的所做所为 我们该如何去信任你
Bye-bye, seal number three.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表