剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
Have you noticed any...
你有没有注意到
like, changes in Waverly lately?
薇弗莉最近的 变化
- Are you hoping for some? - No!
- 你想她改变什么吗 - 不是
It's just... ever since Willa was... sent down,
只是 自从薇拉去世后
- she's been acting... not herself. - Hmm.
- 她的行为好像有些怪异 - 嗯
Well, one sister kills the other.
也对 自己的姐姐杀了另一个姐姐
- Might rattle your cage a bit. - No, of course.
- 触犯到你的底线了 - 不 当然不是
It's just, what I really love about Waverly is...
我想说 我是很喜欢薇弗莉
it's like it's sometimes missing, you know, a sweetness.
不过现在那些感觉没有了
And she's become hard.
她变得很不讲道理
Cruel, almost. More...
残忍♥ 或者说 凶残
Like me?
你在说我吗
Is this because she kept you out of Black Badge?
是因为她阻止你进入黑色徽章吗
You know what?
算了
Forget it.
当我没说
I think we both know I won't.
当然
Awesome day.
见鬼的一天
Perfect.
完美
- What's this? - What Perry...
- 这是什么 - 佩里的
- Her date. - It wasn't a date.
- 她去约会的照片 - 那不是约会
What Perry scrawled across Skip's front door
佩里在斯基普的前门上
and his forehead in blood, just before Skip was attacked
还有他的额头上 用血写的 就在斯基普
by one ugly hockey fan.
被一个丑陋的曲棍球迷攻击前
You think your date summoned this demon?
你认为你的约会对象召唤了这个恶魔
A demon who makes people tear out their own insides, yeah.
一个让人撕裂自己内脏的恶魔 是的
He at least buy you dessert?
他不会是没有给你买♥♥甜点吧
Guys. Did Perry break the seal?
老兄 佩里打破封印了吗
- No, that doesn't make sense. - But if it's not connected,
- 没道理啊 - 但是如果两者之间没有联♥系♥
then what the hell are we doing?
那我们在这里干什么
Bagging and tagging low-level shit disturbers
难道去欣赏他那些
to get Lucado off BBD's naughty list?
低级趣味的标记吗
- Wynonna, it's OK. - No, it's not!
- 薇诺娜 放松 - 不 办不到
I know something evil and terrifying is coming, OK?
我知道邪恶的恶魔已经出现了 好吗
Even my hair is tingling. And without Dolls...
我现在头皮发麻 而多尔斯又不在
Cover me.
掩护我
- Perry? - I heard everything.
- 佩里 - 我都说了
It's true, you are some kind of paranormal warrior.
果然 你就是一个驱魔师
Don't want him summoning monsters on your front stoop.
不想眼睁睁看着他在你门前召唤恶魔
OK, except...
好吧 看这个
It's an Algiz.
是阿尔吉斯
芦苇或麋鹿
保护
It's an Algiz.
是阿尔吉斯
保护
芦苇或麋鹿
An ancient ruinic guardian symbol.
一个古老的守护者的符文
He wasn't trying to summon something to attack his friends.
他并没有试图召唤出什么攻击他的朋友
He was trying to protect them.
相反 他是在保护他们
I'll get my vapours.
我去让他醒过来
Gah!
啊
- What the goddamn hell!? - Salts of hartshorn.
- 这是什么 - 鹿角做的某种药品
Pardon the error in judgment.
原谅我刚才打了你
- Are you kidding me? Wynonna... - OK.
- 你在开玩笑吧 薇诺娜 - 好了
A creature is making your friends tear themselves apart,
一个恶魔会控制你的朋友让他们把自己撕成碎片
you're drawing protection symbols to try to stop him,
然后你在画保护符号♥试图阻止他
and unless you want us to make your day truly chomp nard,
除非你也想像你的朋友那样
you'd better start talking.
否则就告诉我们实情
You'd never believe it.
你不会相信的
Try me. I'm Wynonna Earp, Demon Detective.
相信我 我是薇诺娜 厄普 恶魔终结者
The Blue Devils were a joke. We'd had enough.
蓝魔队就是个笑话 我们都受够了
Senior year, Old Coach Moore, he gave us a...
大四的时候 老教练摩尔 他给了我们一个
spell.
咒语
He was batshit crazy about losing all the time.
他一直陷在失败里无法自拔
So me, Skip, Cam and Bryce...
所以我 斯基普 卡 布莱斯
- B-Train. - Wynonna.
- 就是布铁 - 薇诺娜
We didn't take it seriously, but...
我们对咒语的事从未当真
we hit the bong and said the words.
直到有一次我们念了那个咒语
Then, I shit you not,
接下来事你绝不会相信
this thing appeared out of the trophy case.
那个怪物就从比赛奖杯中现身了
Freaky grain sack over its face.
怪异脑袋 缠满袋子的脸
It barely spoke, but we just understood that
它根本无法说话 但我们就是明白
we'd have ten amazing years.
我们可拥有十年惊艳的岁月
Get whatever we wished for.
能得到我们想要的一切
We were seventeen,
那年我们十七岁
ten years sounded like forever.
十年听起来似乎就是永远了
We didn't realize it'd kill us.
我们那时没意识到这会要了我们的命
And now Burlap Jack's back for his pound of flesh.
现在麻布脸要来拿他的报酬了
We all make deals we regret.
我们都会做让自己后悔的交易
- And the ten years? - Skip married a cheerleader.
- 这十年发生了什么 - 斯基普娶了一个拉拉队队长
Cam and Bryce... they did OK.
卡和布莱斯 过得都挺顺
- And you? - Check the Forbes list.
- 你呢 - 登上了福布斯富豪榜
- Whoa... - Forbes?
- 哇 - 福布斯
Why come back?
那你怎么回来了
If it doesn't get what it wants from us,
如果它无法从我们这里得到他想要的
it might target our families.
它就会毁灭我们的家庭
Besides, isn't it better to face our mistake where it all started
此外 在原点面对自己的过错比粉饰太平
- than pretend it didn't happen? - Dude,
- 要更好 不是吗 - 兄弟
I knew we had crazy in common.
看来我们一样疯啊
Coach died, so I did research.
教练死了 所以我做了些研究
Black magic, Occult.
黑魔法 玄学之类的
But I'm no expert at breaking a deal with the devil.
但我不擅长打破与恶魔的交易
Not a deal.
不是交易
You said a wish, right?
你许了一个愿望 对吗
Ok.
好
Did the demon emerge from a vessel?
恶魔是从什么容器里出来的吗
- We were pretty high... - The trophy.
- 我们都很高 - 从奖杯中
Yes! It could be a Marzaniok.
对 是曼赞诺克
- Bringer of good and bad fortune. - OK.
- 带来希望与绝望的使臣 - 好吧
We'll split up, find the other two hockey bros
我们现在分头行动 去找到另外两名冰球伙伴
and bring them in to BBD.
然后带他们到黑色徽章分布
Lure the Marzipan there and I'll shoot it before anyone else
用杏仁糖当那做诱饵 在它动手之前
can perform back-alley surgery on themselves.
我一枪将其拿下
Let's get this over with.
我们去结束这一切
Wynonna. Hold up.
薇诺娜 等等
We just go round and round, fighting demons.
我们不停追寻 与恶魔战斗
Can't waste any more time on this...
不能浪费一丁点时间
- what's the Doc-ism? Fool's errand? - No, just the opposite.
- 在这些有的没的 - 不 正好相反
This demon was brought forth from a vessel.
这个恶魔是从容器中出来的
Should it return, it could be contained, kept alive.
只要它缩回去 就可以保持活力
Why, so it can con more people into shitty deals?
那这样它就可以引诱更多人参与到这个肮脏的交易中
No, to save the person who got the shittiest deal of them all.
不 为了拯救所有那些参与到这个交易中的人
We catch this demon, Wynonna,
我们要抓住这个恶魔 薇诺娜
and we use it to save Deputy Marshall Dolls.
用它去拯救执行官 马歇尔 多尔斯
Lions and tigers and bears, oh shit.
狮子 老虎和熊 妈的
You've been cooking drugs for Dolls?
你一直在给多尔斯准备药物
He can no longer depend on Black Badge for his supply.
黑色徽章不肯再提供给他了
That's why you bought Shorty's? All for him?
这就是为什么你买♥♥了肖蒂酒吧 都是因为他
- Why didn't he ask... - We are running out of time.
- 那为什么他会 - 我们快没时间了
Suffice to say, there is
或者说
an effort afoot to concoct what he needs,
他已经很努力去描述他想要什么
which requires a demon's blood in its purest form.
其中包括纯净的恶魔之血
If we catch and contain this Marzaniok, we can extract it.
如果我们活捉曼赞诺克 我们就可以利用它
Then... let's get to not killing a demon.
那就 去活捉一个恶魔吧
- Word from your fellas? - Skip's gone AWOL.
- 你的小伙伴说了什么 - 斯基普逃跑了
But it's not like Cam.
但和卡不同
Some stones to turn over still.
还有些问题待解决
Keep yer pecker up. Hoo doggie.
打起精神来 战士
Sheriff.
警长
Might I inquire as to who's enjoying his final rest?
我可以问问这儿躺着的是谁吗
Sorry.
抱歉
It's Cam.
是卡
He tore his own eyes out.
他把自己的眼睛挖出来了
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表