剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
we could get a drink? Together?
我们可以一起 喝一杯
Yeah. Timing, Jeremy. Geez.
好啊 抓住机遇 杰瑞米 老天爷
I used to hate you for leaving, Mama.
我曾经因为你的离开而恨你 妈妈
But I get it now.
但是我现在明白了
This town is too hard.
活在这个城镇太难了
You've got five seconds
在我把你的脑袋打下来之前
to vamoose before I blow your head off!
你有五秒钟的时间滚开
- Waverly. - Wait...
- 薇弗莉 - 等等
Oh, no. Please don't... Please don't hurt me!
噢 请不要 请不要伤害我
- I'm getting married. - I would never!
- 我就要结婚了 - 我永远不会伤害你的
What? Wait. You are?
什么 等等 你就要怎么了
Lord, please tell me there is a part of you that knows me.
上帝啊 请告诉我 你心中还有一部分是记得我的
I know you're a criminal. A killer!
我知道你是一个罪犯 一个杀人凶手
You are not wrong,
你没有说错
but believe me when I say I am done with that life.
但是相信我 我已经改邪归正了
We need to find the Trophy and bring her back...
我们需要找到奖杯 然后带她回来
Hey!
嘿
Keep your hands up, Holliday.
把手举起来 霍利迪
I'm afraid the stakes are too high, Xavier.
要我是坏人 冒的险也太大了吧 泽维尔
Jeremy told you where I am?
是杰瑞米告诉你我在哪里的
Agent Chetri committed treason.
切特里特工涉嫌触犯叛国罪
- Did he mention why? - Miss. Gibson,
- 他说为什么了吗 - 吉布森太太
please take cover. Now!
请隐蔽起来 现在
I do not want a fight, you stubborn bastard.
我不想要打架 你个固执的混♥蛋♥
Good. That'll make blowing you away a lot easier.
很好 这会让你消失得更容易
Check what's left of your soul. We are on the same team.
你的良心不会痛吗 我们可是一伙儿的
You've torn this town apart!
是你把这个镇弄得四分五裂
- It was the damn demons! - You run the damn demons!
- 是该死的魔鬼们 - 是你指使他们的
Oh, and I've recently retired. Ask Waverly.
我最近退休了 不信你问薇弗莉
Leave me out of this!
别把我扯进来
This is not who you are, Dolls!
这不是真正的你 多尔斯
You're a good man! ...With semi-reptilian tendencies,
你是一个好人 虽然有着一半蜥蜴人的血统
- but a good man. - Reptilian?
- 但你是个好人 - 蜥蜴人
How did you know? You've
你怎么知道
crossed the line, Doc!
你知道的太多了 医生
I don't want to be a dick, but I can
我不想做个混♥蛋♥ 但是我可以
outdraw you anywhere, anyhow.
以任何方式在任何地方和你比试
Fine.
好啊
- Then shoot me. - Well...
- 那对我开枪吧 - 好
I would prefer not to, but I'm on a tight schedule.
我也不情愿这样 但是我现在时间很紧
Dolls! God damn it! You never leave
多尔斯 见鬼了 没穿你的防弹衣
the shop without your body Armour.
你是不会出来的
It's nothing that won't heal.
肯定会没事儿的
You'll be up and cursing my name in no time.
你会马上站起来 然后骂我♥操♥蛋
And I am gonna make this right, partner.
兄弟 我会处理好这一切的的
I-I do hate it when we argue.
我是真的很讨厌和你争论
You look so beautiful in that dress.
你穿这件裙子真好看
- It was my mother's. - Waverly.
- 这是我妈妈的裙子 - 薇弗莉
Listen to me. You find the Iron Witch;
听我说 你找到铁石女巫
You destroy the trophy; You save the child
你毁了那台奖杯 然后你就可以
and you save Wynonna.
救那个孩子和薇诺娜了
I don't know who that is!
我不知道她是谁
She's the only one that can save us
他是唯一能拯救我们
from all this, baby... girl.
于这一切灾难的人 宝贝儿
What did you call me?
你叫我什么
Thanks for coming to get me.
谢谢你来接我
Standard operating procedure.
标准操作流程啦
We both know, that's not true.
我们都心知肚明 不是这样的
I don't know what's... I don't know what's wrong with me!
我不知道 我不知道我怎么了
Hey! Absolutely nothing.
嘿 你没有问题
He's violent and insane
他是个暴徒 是个疯子
a huge part of the reason why purgatory went to shit...
是炼狱之城变得一团糟的罪魁祸首
But when he died...
但是当他死的时候
Have you ever met someone and instantly known
你有没有遇到这样一个人 初次见面
in your heart that they meant something to you?
你心里就知道他对你很重要
I might kinda get that, yeah.
嗯 我也有同感 对啊
God!
天啊
He told me to find the Iron Witch.
他告诉我去找铁石女巫
The way he said it, I...
他说话的方式
I think he meant an actual witch.
我觉得他说的是真正的女巫
That's crazy, right? Look, this town
简直就是疯了 对吧
is a haven for crazy. It's...
听我说 这个镇就是疯子的天堂
It's supernatural central.
是超自然现象的中心
I've never heard anyone say that out loud before!
我从未听到谁大声地说出这番话
God! God, you're brave.
天呐 天呐 你太勇敢了
So, look. This Iron Witch. Do you know
那么 铁石女巫
- who that might be? - Maybe. Yeah.
- 你知道可能是谁吗 - 我可能知道
And would it be so illegal
那么你把她的地址给我
- for you to get me her address? - Uh huh!
- 是不是很不合法 - 嗯
Super illegal.
非常不合法
But, you know, if I just happened to blow off work
但是如果我不在工作
and we sort of pass by...
而且我们碰巧经过
You'd do that, for me?
你这样做是为了我吗
- I'd do a lot of things to you. - For... for me.
- 我会对你做很多事情 - “为” 为我吗
Yup! That too. Mhm.
对 也会为你做很多事情
You know,
你知道吗
sheriff Haught?
霍特警官
You always smell like vanilla dip donuts.
你身上总是有种香草甜甜圈的味道
They're my favorite.
我最喜欢吃香草甜甜圈了
Dolls?
多尔斯
- Dolls! - Help...
- 多尔斯 - 救命
Help!
救命
Hey, it'll be fine.
嘿 你会没事的
Oh, god. That is a lot of blood
哦 天啊
- for a shoulder wound... - It's too late.
- 肩膀受伤 流的血也太多了 - 来不及了
- It's too late, alright? - Hey, don't say that, OK?
- 来不及了 真的 - 别这么说 好吗
- Don't say that! - Jeremy... locate the asset.
- 别这么说 - 杰里米 找到我们的线人
- What? No. No! I'm not... - Complete the mission.
- 什么 不 不 我没有 - 完成任务
Complete the mission, OK?
完成任务 答应我
I killed him!
我杀了他
I killed Doc.
我杀了医生
But it felt... empty.
但是我心里 空荡荡的
I think he was my friend.
我觉得他以前是我的朋友
Wait, Dolls.
醒醒 多尔斯
Wynonna...
薇诺娜
No, no, no! Dolls! Dolls!
不 不 你不能死 多尔斯 多尔斯
So, you think this world is under a spell?
你认为这个世界是处于魔法控制之下的吗
What, like Narnia or Mar-a-Lago?
什么 就像纳尼亚王国或者海湖庄园那样吗
- Sorry, it's... it's just... - Right?
- 不好意思 但是 - 对吧
Why would you wish for something like this?
为什么你会想要让世界变成这样
Hey, I don't get it either.
嘿 我也没有得到
Look at me! My life is shit.
看看我 我的人生糟透了
And Mattie's still dead.
玛蒂死了
Mattie Perley.
玛蒂 珀利
Your sister. She was... Was killed by a freak,
一个怪胎 杀害了你姐姐
calls himself the Jack of Knives.
他自称为飞刀杰克
What, the serial killer?
什么 是连环杀手吗
I'm so sorry.
深表遗憾
I just wanted to change the past.
我只是想改变过去
The entire timeline... But wishes are literal.
改变整个时间线 但是希望仅仅是希望而已
I wished your sister gone and...
我曾经希望你姐姐死了
The universe erased her entirely.
希望这个世界将她彻底抹去
Wynonna?
薇诺娜
Do you remember?
你记得她
No. People have been saying her name to me all day.
不记得 大家成天对着我念叨她的名字
Oh, yeah. "People" touched by the demonic?
哦 那些被恶魔触碰过的人吧
And Doc Holliday.
还有霍利迪医生
Your friend.
你朋友
He grabbed the trophy at the exact moment I made the wish.
就是我许愿的那一瞬间 他抓住了奖杯
Kept him immune from it;
我的许愿让他不受影响
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表