剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
只是还没释放出来
I'm not enough to save you, Wynonna.
我还不够强大去拯救你 薇诺娜
Ok, are we having a moment?
好吧 还能不能愉快的玩耍了
Hey.
嘿
But you're enough to save me.
但你的力量足够拯救我
Huh? no, if you're gonna sob,
什么 不 如果你想哭
you have to sob louder
你就必须大声哭出来
- I trust you. - what?
- 我相信你 - 什么
Ow!
噢
There is only one way
这是唯一能阻住你的办法
To make it stop and you know what it is, Mikshun!
你知道的 米克逊
Oh! ah!
噢
Waverly Earp, you crafty fox!
薇弗莉 厄普 你这只狡猾的狐狸
Mm. i'm flattered.
我真是倍感荣幸
Now we'll always be together.
现在 我们会永远在一起了
We heard screams.
我听到了尖叫声
storm's coming. - stop her. stop her!
暴风雨要来了 - 阻止她 阻止她
We need to get to the homestead.
我们快回农庄
I know its plan. it's gonna
我知道它的计划
Build an army, starting with Waverly. she took it back.
它要先利用薇弗莉号♥召它的大军 她又让恶魔回它体内了
- on purpose. - why would Waverly do that?
- 她故意的 - 薇弗莉为什么要那样做
Because i have peacemaker...
因为我有和平者
And i'm gonna save her.
我能够救出她
It's Mikshun!
那是米克逊
We're looking for the heir. that's just some girl.
我们寻找的是继承人 那只是个普通女孩
That girl has the demon inside her,
有恶魔附身在她身上
Which will spread like a virus if we don't destroy it.
如果我们不毁灭它 它就会到处传播邪恶
Oh, right.
对
You.
是你
History books will have no mention of our names
我们不会名垂青史 我们的事迹
Or our deeds.
也会被遗忘
We've lost too many brothers in this fight...
我们在这场战斗中也已经失去了太多的兄弟
But there is no higher calling than protection,
但比起保卫整个人类 这些都不算什么
And there is no greater service than preservation.
也没有什么比奉献更加高尚
Tonight, we will eliminate one more threat.
今夜 我们要再次消灭邪恶势力
One more demon.
再次消灭恶魔
Tonight, we will sacrifice one...
今夜 我们也许会有牺牲
For the good of the many.
但为了多数人的和平
For the good of the many.
为了多数人的和平
For the good of the many!
为了多数人的和平
For the good of the many!
为了多数人的和平
Look, i know you need space and i really tried
听着 我知道你需要冷静 我也试着不打扰你
To stay away, but i got worried,
但我还是很担心你
And there's signs of struggle in the house,
房♥子里有斗争过的痕迹
And Waverly, what the hell is this... thing?
这都是什么鬼 薇弗莉
- stop! stop! - what!?
放手 放手 - 什么
Are you kidding?
你耍我呢
There is a thunder-snow storm coming.
暴风雨就要来了
This thing is gonna attract lightning like crazy.
这东西导电能力极强 会将闪电引下来
The whole barn could go up in flames!
到时整个谷仓都会着火
empty your bottles, boys. - she touches that thing
把瓶子里的水都洒上去 伙计们 - 如果她在
In the barn during a lightning strike, the
闪电中摸到谷仓里的粘液
Demon will be fused with her body forever.
恶魔会永远和她的身体融合在一起
Not another step, Mikshun.
站住 米克逊
Out of my way, renaissance fair.
让开 驱魔人们
Baby!
亲爱的
Baby, what is it?
亲爱的 怎么了
in the shadow of eternal life. - holy water?
在永生的阴影下 - 圣水
she's not a vampire! - the ground is now consecrated.
她不是吸血鬼 - 现在已经是了
You will not get through.
你进不去的
It's Wynonna! she's possessed!
是薇诺娜 她被附体了
demon took over her body, planning to kill us all
她被恶魔附身了 想要杀掉我们所有人
did she hurt you?
她伤害你了吗
Yeah.
嗯
Wynonna... not like this. - i will shoot
薇诺娜 别这样 - 我会开枪的
Every beak-billed, leg day-loving last one of you.
我会杀光你们这些鹰嘴面具人
Where is she?
她在哪
- on the homestead? - yeah.
- 在农庄里 - 好
Hey! listen, we all wanna send
听着 我们都想把米克逊
This Mikshun back to hell, right?
赶回地狱 好吗
We got the emollient that works.
我们已经有了计划
All you gotta do is just... let us through.
你们只需要让我们进去
This one's possessed,
这个人被附体了
As is the one in the barn,
就跟谷仓里面那个人一样
And tonight, they'll both die.
今晚 她们都得死
The hell we will!
你♥他♥妈♥才去死呢
I've got you now, ok?
现在我来保护你 好吗
I swear, i've got you.
我发誓 我会保护你
I don't have time for your weekend survivalist militia.
我没时间跟你这些杂牌军周♥旋♥
If i was possessed, could i do this?
如果我被附体了 我想问 我可以这样吗
Ah!
噢
I'm gonna say no.
我不会说不
Now move.
让开
We've never been so close to the
我们从来没有像这次
complete eradicationary action
杀魔行动一样准备完善
And we are not taking any more chances. so your sister
我们不想错过任何机会 所以你的妹妹
Will be, unfortunately, collateral damage.
将会是不幸的牺牲者
Don't ever say "collateral damage"
不许你说我的妹妹是
When you're talking about my sister.
“不幸的牺牲者”
Hold up.
别轻举妄动
- what the hell is he doing? - don't you trust him?
- 该死的他要干嘛 - 你不相信他吗
Always.
从来不信
Everybody just stay calm, all right? stay calm.
大家都保持冷静 好吗 保持冷静
We have something they want.
我们有他们要的东西
Let us through...
只要让我们过去
And it's yours.
它就是你们的了
Only the heir. You have 15 minutes.
只放厄普过去 给你15分钟
After that, your sister's head will roll.
超出时间 你妹妹的脑袋就没了
You've made an enemy this friday.
这个星期五你多结了仇人
It's tuesday.
今天是星期二
Good to know.
谢谢提醒
Step away from the lightning rod.
离避雷针远点
Stand back, Wynonna. Waverly told me everything.
后退 薇诺娜 薇弗莉把一切都告诉我了
You come forward, and i'm... i'll shoot.
你再靠近 我就 我就开枪了
Haught, settle down.
霍特 冷静
The demon jumped into Waverly.
恶魔进入了薇弗莉的身体
- she needs to drink this. Now. - Don't trust her.
- 她得喝了这个 现在 - 别相信她
Yeah. Flask, demon did its homework.
是的 酒瓶 恶魔做足了功课
Nicole! you are not my sister's keeper.
妮可尔 你不是我妹妹的看守人
- That's the demon talking. - No. It's me.
- 是恶魔在说话 - 不 是我
Listen, I'll admit,
听着 我承认
You're... a little "queen brisk of bossy town"
虽然在我看来 你有点像“恶霸镇上的刁蛮公主”
For my taste, but I know
但我知道
That you love her and you know I love her too,
你爱她 而且你知道我也爱她
And now that thing is trying to keep her.
现在这东西是用来保住她的
Shoot her. It's the only way.
杀了她 只能这样了
Waverly Earp would never say something like that.
薇弗莉 厄普从不这么说话
- Never. - ugh.
- 从不 - 啊
- You're weak. - Oh Waverly, Let her help you.
- 你真弱 - 噢薇弗莉 让她来帮你
Waverly, honey. Babe.
薇弗莉 亲爱的 宝贝
I know you're in there. I know you can hear me.
我知道你在里面 我知道你可以听见我说话
Look what you did to the woman you love.
你看看你对你心爱的女人做了什么
Oh...
哦
Storm's upon us.
风暴临头了
- It's time. - You've held off
- 时间到了 - 你已经成功地拖住
this tentacle shit head for weeks. Just give it
这个长着触角的怪物好几个星期了
one more push. Drink it.
现在便给它致命一击 喝了它
- Fight it. - It... it...
- 打败它 - 它 它
It won't... won't let me.
它不会 它不让我
- Waverly... - Wynonna!
- 薇弗莉 - 薇诺娜
Remember when you made me drink grape
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表