剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
Helped him retain his memories.
帮助他保留了记忆
This spell is only cheap glamour.
这个诅咒只是个低级魔法
This demon is in way over his grain sack head.
那个黄麻布头带着魔法草帽的恶魔已经在路上了
马赫尼奥克 在凛冬掌控生物凋零(死去)和万物复苏的稻草人形恶魔
The Marzaniok?
马赫尼奥克
马赫尼奥克 在凛冬掌控生物凋零(死去)和万物复苏的稻草人形恶魔
- OK. - Wait. How did I know that?
- 好了 - 等等 我是怎么知道的
马赫尼奥克 在凛冬掌控生物凋零(死去)和万物复苏的稻草人形恶魔
- 好了 - 等等 我是怎么知道的
- OK. - Wait. How did I know that?
- Just take your hands off her. - No. I can't let her go now.
- 放开你的手 - 不行 现在我不能让她走
- I've waited too long. - I need to leave.
- 我等太久了 - 我要走了
- No! No! - Come on.
- 你不能走 不能走 - 快走
OK, wait!
等等
Look, I have been working on a reversal spell.
听我说 我正在研究一种逆转魔法
It's not much, but I can lift the glamour for several seconds.
现在还不怎么样 但是我可以让魔力消失几秒钟
Peel zuruck
咒语
ist die falsche welt, in und
咒语
die anderen!
咒语
Oh, my god.
哦 天呐
This is my fault.
这是我的错
I gave you the trophy with the Marzaniok.
我把马赫尼奥克的奖杯给你了
Because I tricked you.
因为我欺骗了你
And then Wynonna was erased.
然后薇诺娜就消失了
Wynonna!
薇诺娜
Warm and funny...
热情 有趣
Insanely protective.
保护力Max
Hair like a marewith a Hollywood stylist.
头发像个好莱坞风格的母马
And then...
然后
I betrayed her.
我背叛了她
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
Wait. Wait!
等等 等一下
Agh! It's gone!
啊 消失了
But not the memory of the memory.
但是记忆中的记忆没有消失
So that was why.
所以 那就是为什么
Doc Holliday was looking for that trophy.
霍利迪医生要寻找那个奖杯
He wanted to break the spell. OK. Can we do that?
他想打破魔法 我们可以做到吗
Enough fire can break anything. But the trophy
只要有足够的火就可以打破一切
was stolen years ago. It's at revenant ground zero.
但是奖杯很多年前就被盗了 现在在还魂者的原爆点
We'll never make it past the front gate.
我们根本无法穿过前门
That... the homestead's impenetrable.
那幢房♥子根本无法进入
That's what Daddy always said.
爸爸经常这么说
Then someone proved him wrong.
后来有人做到了
- You said I was an angel. - My angel... to be exact.
- 你说我是天使 - 准确来说 是我的天使
Let's TBD that part for now.
我们现在不纠结这个
Whatever my Angel wants.
我的天使究竟想要什么
To get on the Earp homestead.
继承厄普的家宅
You're too young to be the heir yet.
你还太小 无法成为继承者
Where is the gun?
那把枪也不见了
And your lineage isn't exactly pure...
你的血统也不够纯正
Please!
求你了
- Concentrate. - Yeah.
- 仔细想想 - 好的
OK? I need your help
想好了吗 我需要你的帮助
because it's crawling with revenants.
因为到处都是还魂者
Like you.
像你一样的还魂者
The talisman was never dug up.
护身符从未被挖掘
Be a dear and...
乖乖听话
Untie me?
给我松绑
I like your boots. I want your boots.
我喜欢你的靴子 我要你的靴子
You lost, little boy?
小子 你迷路了
Lower your weapon!
放下武器
You greet a girl, you don't
看见女孩的时候
- point your shooter at her. - So you're the asset?
- 你不应该用枪指着她 - 你就是我们的线人
Call me Rosie.
叫我罗西
Deputy Marshall Dolls didn't make the rendezvous.
多尔斯执行官没去碰头
- Does that mean that he... - Uh... yeah.
- 那意味着他 - 嗯 是的
- How? - Doc Holliday.
- 怎么死的 - 霍利迪医生杀的
He's dead too.
他也死了
Good. Ponente.
好 很好
Hey, uh... I think Black Badge has been lying to us.
嘿 我觉得黑色徽章一直在欺骗我们
Oh, a Government Agency? Never.
哦 政♥府♥机构 绝不可能
No. Black Badge is obsessed
不 黑色徽章很痴迷于
with harnessing the power of the paranormal.
研究利用超自然力量
Like a bunch of cursed outlaws who can't die?
比方说一群不会死的亡命之徒
And Holliday said the fabric of space and time
霍利迪说过 时空结构
has been compromised. No, no! He knew things.
已经被篡改了 不 不 他知道一切
- That's crazy. - OK, hey.
- 简直是疯了 - 好吧
Tell me how you ended up working for Black Badge.
跟我说说你最后怎么会替黑色徽章卖♥♥命
Tell me how you were embedded in Doc's gang.
你是怎么潜入医生那伙人内部的
Hell, tell me what you ate for breakfast.
天呐 那你能告诉我你的早餐都是什么吗
I...
我
I... I can't.
我 我不能
No. No, that... that... That's impossible.
不 不 那 那 那不可能
No, no, no. Not with mind-altering drugs
不不不 镇子上供应的水里被下了
in the town's water supply.
控制大脑的药物
Drugs? Like the drugs I was cooking at the homestead?
药物 就是我以前在庄园里熬制的那种吗
Yes, exactly! That... That is probably where they're
嗯 没错 他们 他们应该就是
projecting their simulation from.
仿照你的那些药物做的
Dolls' life isn't the only one that's a lie.
被洗♥脑♥的不只是多尔斯一个人
Those bastards.
那些杂种
They're gonna pay for this.
他们会付出代价的
黑索今(RDX):军用高能炸♥药♥(强于TNT)
Do you know how to wire RDX?
知道怎么制♥作♥黑索今嘛
冰♥火♥梗 就是说这是一件办不到的事
Can a Dothraki outride any knight in Westeros?
一个多斯拉克人难道还能去当维斯特洛骑士的扈从吗
What?
啥
Yes. Yes I do. I...
嗯 嗯我可以的 我
OK.
好吧
Rise, my Demon,
现身吧 我的恶魔
my Husband, my Master.
我的丈夫 我的主人
Show of yourself and come to reclaim.
现汝魂灵 返彼真身
All that was lost
凡汝所失
you shall once more regain.
皆尽复得
Why isn't it working?
为什么不起作用
Why is he silent?
为什么他没有动静
Ugh! Get up.
啊 起来啊
This spell that made the heir disappear.
这个能让继承者消失的诅咒有残缺
There are holes in it.
我们得修复它
We are running out of time.
我们没有时间了
Give me the rings.
把戒指给我
Reveal thee,
现身
or be forever entombed. Left to rot,
亦或永世沉寂 腐朽 将会
having been your own doom.
成为汝之归宿
Well?
听到了吗
Speak!
说话啊
He's not here. Someone moved him.
他不在这里 有人移走了他
We have been betrayed.
他背叛了我们
Seems to run in the family.
这个家轮到你做主了吗
Oh shut up. You're weak, failing.
哦闭嘴 你现在虚弱且失败
You deserved to be left behind!
你活该居我之下
Where is our Husband, Sister?
我们的丈夫呢 姐姐
I cannot say.
我无法解答
But the rings know who will.
但戒指清楚谁知道答案
Wait.
等一下
Wait.
等等
No. If I...
不 如果我
Bring the Sister, the Heir, back into existence...
让你的姐姐 那个继承人重新现身
Well, that would be tap, tap, tap, a nail in my coffin.
是不是 就意味着啪 啪 啪 我的棺材盖就要被钉上了
What is this, slam poetry night?
他说什么鬼 难道现在是诗歌♥之夜吗
Ha. She's funny.
哈 她很有意思
You should keep her.
你应该留着她
Bobo, please help me.
波波 请你帮我
Oh.
哦
I know I said I would never hurt you. But that was before...
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表