剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
但是他们都听我的命令
We end it tonight.
今天我们就做个了断
Playing the good cop, Xavier?
扮演好警♥察♥吗 泽维尔
Predictable.
意料之中
We gonna talk, demon to demon?
我们会和每一个恶魔对话
'cause i got places i gotta be.
因为我要去一些地方
How about you vacate her body
你离开她的身体 怎么样
And then, maybe, i might call you a cab?
然后 我兴许会给你叫个出租车
And lose this sweet ride?
让我失去这个美好的替身
Have you seen
你难道没看见
These curves up close? hm?
这些变化已经靠近了吗 嗯
Oh, wait.
哦 等等
You haven't.
你没有
Not yet.
还没有
But you know,
但是 你知道
That can be arranged.
那是可以实现的
For a price.
只要付出一定的代价
You're not her.
你不是她
I'll be anything you want me to be.
你想要我变成什么 我都可以
How 'bout quiet?
给我安静点怎么样
- you don't have the stones. - I don't have a choice.
- 你没有那些石头 - 我别无选择
What... you wouldn't!
什么 你不会
You wouldn't mutilate her, your darling Wynonna...
你绝不会切断你亲爱的薇诺娜的手
- Waverly regenerated. - hm, she was special that way.
- 薇弗莉复活了 - 嗯 她比较与众不同
That trick won't work on your girl.
那个小把戏对你的女人不管用
You're lying.
你在撒谎
Please. Dolls, please.
求求你 多尔斯 不要啊
There's another way. There has to be another way.
还有别的办法 一定有
You can find it. please.
你可以想到的 求求你
Dolls! do it.
多尔斯 下手吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
Ah!
啊
Did she cry?
她哭了吗
- I bet she cried. - Just make this worthwhile.
- 我肯定她哭了 - 至少让人觉得这样做是值得的
If you really want what's best
如果你真的是为她好
for her, we bring her to HQ.
我们就带她去总部
So they can dissect her? not a chance.
让他们解剖她 没门
I doubt there's a happily-ever-after here.
我不相信在这而儿能有圆♥满♥的结局
Ok? Dolls, be smart. we deliver Wynonna
好吗 多尔斯 聪明点 我们把薇诺娜交给黑色徽章
To black badge, we are both finally in the clear.
我们就可以相安无事
Otherwise? we're done.
不然 我们就死定了
She stays here until this is over.
在事情了结之前 她必须待在这里
One way or another.
无论如何
I got you the sample.
我给你拿到了样本
Now analyze it.
现在开始化验吧
Do you think demon goo leeches into soil or evaporates?
你觉得恶魔粘液会依附在土壤里或者挥发掉吗
Oh, chemistry is not my department.
嗯 化学不是我的强项
Is that why you hired hottie mixologist?
这就是你雇用火♥辣♥的酒吧调酒员的原因吗
Oh, you think she's hot?
哦 你觉得她火♥辣♥
You expecting a friend?
你在等人吗
Oh, for the love of Pete.
啊看在神的份上
This is the gentleman
这就是那位绅士
Who gave Dolls a lift back to town.
是他将多尔斯调回了镇上
- probably saved his life. - I did nothing so heroic.
- 可以说是救了他一命 - 我可没有做过这么英勇的事
I'm quite unable.
我没什么能力
Seems a waste of precious time, the two of you out here.
你们两个在这里真是浪费宝贵的时间
And how we spend our time matters to you because...
我们两个做什么影响到你了 因为
No demon residue left here to find.
这里没有任何恶魔遗留物
the order took care of that
修道会已经接管那个了
Sorry, who are they? and do you think they might share?
请再说一遍 他们是谁 你觉得他们可能参与了吗
Holliday met them this morning.
霍利迪今天早上遇到他们了
The muscled-up firefighters. what do they want
那些四肢发达的消防员 他们想用恶魔粘液干什么
- with demon goo? - they're a danger
- 那些消防员对你们中的一个人而言是威胁
- to one of yours. - Wynonna.
- 薇诺娜
- mortal danger. - wait, so what do we do?
- 致命的威胁 - 等等 我们应该怎么办
Give them something that they want more.
给他们一种他们想要更多的东西
He disappeared.
他消失了
Yeah. he does that.
是的 消失了
It's infuriating.
真是太气人了
Now what do we have
我们到底有什么
That the order might want?
他们受命想要得到的东西
Got it.
找到了
There's like nine different plants you can use
这书里列举了九种植物
To unbind a demon from the host.
可以用来解除恶魔与他们主人之间的契约
What do you got, lucado?
你进展如何 卢卡多
- do you hear that? - hear what?
你听到了吗 - 听到什么
It's whispering.
它在窃窃私语
No... singing?
不 唱歌♥
Back away now.
退后
Black badge won't have me.
黑章部开除我了
I don't wanna be alone.
我不想一个人
Jeannie, don't. jeannie.
吉妮 别 吉妮
Lucado!
卢卡多
Home.
组织
We are legion once more.
邪恶大军归来了
Hey. ok.
嘿
Look, we're gonna take a walk
我们一起走去
over to the holding cell, ok?
拘留室 好吗
yes, we are. to free my other..
我们那当然 解放我们的同伴
Dolls... get back.
多尔斯 退后
Don't let it touch you.
别让他碰到你
Oh, dolls!
天啊 多尔斯
You did it!
你还是杀死了她
Of course not! whoa, no, no.
什么鬼 不 不 不
Of course not. she... touched the goo, and it turns out
当然没有 她接触到了粘液
she wasn't as resilient as you.
结果没像你这么幸运逃过一劫
oh it's getting stronger
那力量一定很强大
Mikshun. its name is Mikshun.
米克逊 这个恶魔叫米克逊
Like that time I put a can of pasta in the microwave.
就像我在微波炉里放了一罐意大利面一样
Doc! she was a human being.
医生 她也是人啊
Wait. where did she get some goo?
等等 她在哪里碰到的恶魔粘液
Come.
跟我来
Ok, so i found this compound that shocks the nervous system,
我发现这种化合物会冲击神经系统
Right? it makes the demon think it's in a dying body,
明白吗 这使得恶魔会察觉到它正附在一个垂死的身体里
And then it abandons it.
然后选择放弃它
But then what? i mean,
然后呢 我是说
Wynonnawon't be able to fire peacemaker to kill it.
薇诺娜用火焰和平者也杀不了它
Well, between my revolvers and his pistol
好吧 用我的左轮手♥枪♥和他的手♥枪♥双面夹击
we can slow it down, though. - did you see
可以使拖慢他的速度 - 难道你上次没看到
The tentacle last time? i mean, no offence to your pistol,
那个触手吗 你的手♥枪♥根本没用好吗
but it won't leave a scratch! - Waverly...
连个疤痕都不会留下 - 薇弗莉
Just look around you, ok?
看看你周围 好吗
We gotta get this thing out of Wynonna.
我们必须得把这东西从薇诺娜体内驱散出去
Fast.
要尽快
How we doin' on ingredients?
我们应该找些什么材料
Well, um, we got...
我们已经有
Sage brush,
蓬蒿
Sandalwood,
檀香
And tamarisk. we got all the stuff, just need a container.
还有撑柳 所有材料都齐全 只需要一个容器了
Well, say no more.
什么都别说了
Might need a rinse.
可能得洗一洗
Had a chance
还有机会
To regroup with your ginger pop tart?
为你做个姜糖蛋挞吗
I might've caused some trouble.
我可能惹了一些麻烦
We're running out of time.
我们时间不多了
She's a boring cop.
她是个无聊的警员
You...
你
Are not boring.
很有趣
I don't wanna ruin the surprise...
我不想破坏惊喜
But you've got dark corners
但你也有你的黑暗面
That you haven't explored yet.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表