剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
很好 而且我们都知道
That's good. And we both know
薇诺娜能自己承受这些
Wynonna can handle herself.
痛得像生孩子一样
Hurts like a mother.
娘们儿 这就是一点擦伤而已
Woman, it's just a bruise.
我知道
I know.
所以你在这里呆了多久了
So how long have you been, uh... staying here
和多尔斯一起 是一起还是
with Dolls? Was it with or...?
- 几周 - 就几周
- Few weeks. - Weeks?
你肯定不是黑色徽章的人 你不知道放轻脚步
You can't be Black Badge. You couldn't sneak up on a corpse.
而且你抓人很残暴
And your holds are atrocious.
我会让你知道我在这儿是个大人物
I'll have you know I'm kind of a big deal around here.
我是厄普的继承人
I'm the Earp heir.
命中注定要和怀亚特那些还魂的恶魔作斗争的
Destined to fight Wyatt's revenant demons.
终结一个诅咒
End a curse?
我小看你了
I took you out with a lamp.
是的 很酷 但你知道吗
Yes, and it was awesome. But you know what,
这不重要 因为他们带走了他
it doesn't matter, because they took him.
黑色徽章
Black Badge.
说他们正带他去往监狱
Said they're taking him to prison.
见鬼 为什么
Shit. Why?
因为他不顾他们的指令 帮助了我
Because he defied their orders. To help me.
泽维尔告诉我一旦他消失了
Xavier told me that if he was ever gone
或者二十四小时内没有消息 我就得烧了他的文件
or didn't check in for 24 hours I should burn his files.
- 所以你烧了吗 - 我会吗 又不傻
- Did you? - What am I, stupid?
而且 背叛组织的黑色徽章特工
Besides, disgraced Black Badge agents
不会去监狱的 他们去黑岩
don't go to prison. They go to Black Rock.
波罗的海中♥央♥
Dark ops, middle of the Baltic Sea,
那里人的平均寿命是两个月
average life expectancy once you get there is like two months.
我不会放弃他
I'm not giving up on him.
那之后你就用得上我了
Then you're gonna need me.
他们不会立即将他转移
They won't transfer him right away.
无论他们把他藏在什么安全的地方
Any safe house they store him in...
- 我都有能力带你们进去 - 我有一个团队
- I have clearance to get us inside. - And I have a team.
听着 伊丽莎
Look, Eliza,
- 如果你在乎多尔斯 - 当然在乎
- if you care about Dolls... - I do.
那么我们达成共识了
Well, that makes two of us.
- 我加入 - 谢谢
- I'm in. - Thank you.
但你要做好准备
But you should prepare yourself.
我们不仅要冒极大的生命危险
Not only is there a high chance
而且多尔斯很可能已经死了
of us getting dead, but Dolls might already be.
甚至更糟
Or worse.
有什么比死更糟
What's worse than dead?
这些是多尔斯旅馆房♥间里的所有文件
All the files from Dolls' motel room and
没有任何有关他们可能把他带到什么地方的信息
nothing on where they might have taken him.
黑色徽章卫星办公室的位置是保密的
The location of Black Badge satellite offices
甚至各办公室之间都不知道各自的位置
are kept secret, even from one another.
这给追踪他们增加了难度
Makes it way harder to track their movements, activities.
- 这么多疑吗 - 有一个重要的原因
- Paranoid much? - And with good reason. Black Badge
黑色徽章是不属于政♥府♥管控的地下组织
is so far off the government grid they're sub-Atlantis.
如果你只知道他们是做什么
If you only knew the stuff they were into...
我们之前没见过吧
I do not believe we have met.
嗯 好吧 她是伊丽莎
Yeah, OK, this is Eliza,
多尔斯的朋友
she is a friend of Dolls'.
多尔斯居然有朋友
Dolls has a friend?
- 噢 朋友啊 - 请原谅
- Oh, a "Friend". - Mercy me,
有点复杂
how complicated.
嗯 好吧 这是我妹妹薇弗莉和她的
Yeah, OK, so this is my sister Waverly and her...
- 女朋友 - 妮科尔 霍特
- Girlfriend. - Nicole Haught.
- 他是 - 约翰 亨利 你可以叫我医生
- And that's... - John Henry. But you can just call me Doc.
- 比如霍利迪医生吗 - 好吧 那就太荒唐了
- As in Doc Holliday? - Well now, that would be ridiculous.
好了 那么我们要怎么救多尔斯呢
OK, so how do we spring Dolls?
嗯 伊丽莎 医生还有我
Well, Eliza, Doc and I need to find
去找最新的黑色徽章分部安全屋
the latest coordinates from the local BBD safe house.
可以用我的通行证 但有一件事
I can use my credentials, but here's the thing:
那里不允许携带枪♥支♥
there are no guns allowed on site.
甚至他们自己的保安都不能带
Not even their own security carries them.
只带电击枪和棒球棒
It's just plastic cattle prods and baseball bats.
守旧派
Old school.
就是说我们有一个大展拳脚的机会
Means we got a fighting chance.
- 他们有金属探测仪 - 我们随机应变 薇弗莉
- They'll have metal detectors. - We'll adjust. Waverly,
还有62个还魂者想杀死我
there are still 62 revenants out there trying to kill me.
- 哇 你数学好棒 - 不得不承认
- Aw, you did math! - I cannot believe
没有波波管着他们
I'm saying this, but without Bobo keeping
天晓得他们会做什么
them in line, who knows what they're up to.
- 是啊 波波 - 薇弗莉能找到拖车公园
- Yeah, Bobo... - Waverly can suss out
她可以和霍特警官
the trailer park. She can go
- 一起去 - 特工
- with Officer Haught. - Agent.
- 是吗 - 是霍特特工
- Yeah? - No, it's Agent Haught.
多尔斯在他走之前委任我为特工 对吧
Dolls deputized me before he... He did, right?
- 确实 - 就 查清楚
- Indeed. - Just... find out
那些还魂者去了哪儿
where the revenants have gone. We need to make sure
我们得确保他们没有重组
that they're... not regrouping
或者捣鼓什么诡计 天啊 是这里太热了还是只有我觉得热
or planning something. God, is it hot in here or is it just me?
嗯 我能
Hey, can I...
我们能聊一下吗 就我们俩
can I talk to you? Somewhere private?
那么 你离上次好好休息
OK, when was the last time you slept
好好吃饭 洗澡喷香水有多久了
slash ate slash applied deodorant?
波波对你做什么了
Did Bobo do something to you?
呃 别岔开话题 最讨厌你岔话题
Uh... don't deflect, I hate it when you do that.
薇诺娜 听好 24小时前你冲我们的姐姐开了枪
Wynonna, listen, 24 hours ago you shot our sister.
对 那很糟
Yeah, and it sucked.
- 是她不好 - 喂
- She sucked. - Hey.
这么说没用的
Not helping.
对不起
I'm sorry.
听着 我要你好好的
Listen, I need you to be OK.
我到底为什么
So why am I
要再次把你卷进这些事里
dragging you into this again?
因为我爱你
Because I love you?
因为你也无法阻止我
Because you couldn't stop me
因为多尔斯也是我的朋友
if you tried? Because Dolls is my friend, too?
好吧 当我们救他的时候会很伤心的 我有个计划
Alright, we'll grieve when we save him. I have a plan.
一个真正的计划 我要你认真听着
OK? A real plan. I need you to listen.
砸向我吧
Hit me.
如果我知道密♥码♥就容易多了
This'd be a lot easier if I had a combo.
80 62 88 马歇尔执行官亲自告诉我的
80, 62, 88. Deputy Marshall himself gave me the combination.
见鬼 这意味着多尔斯来不及收拾东西
Shit. This means Dolls isn't packing.
但我有
But I am.
- 各位 - 距离他上次注射过去多久了
- Guys? - How long since his last dose?
30小时左右 这不太妙
30 hours, give or take. But it was a doozy.
各位
Guys.
你指望黑色徽章会给将死之人提供药物治疗吗
You figure Black Badge will provide medication on their end?
不可能
Not a chance.
- 如果多尔斯现在转移 他们会注意什么 - 各位
- What do they care if Dolls devolves now? - Guys!
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
马歇尔 多尔斯执行官
Deputy Marshall Dolls
是很多面的人 他很固执 毫无幽默感
is many things. He's stubborn, he's humorless,
他有原则又坚强
he's principled and he's strong.
他是一个好人
He's a good man.
他也根本不是一个人
He's also not a man at all.
- 噢 嘿 - 他在哪儿
- Hey now. - Where is he?
- 厄普 放了我吧 - 告诉我他被带去哪里了
- Earp, c'mon. - Tell me where they took him!
在樱桃砖路上的老面包厂
Old Bread Factory on Cherry Brick Road!
- 谢了 - 薇诺娜
- Thanks. - Wynonna.
希望你做好捡垃圾的准备 我们需要它
Hope you're up for some dumpster diving. We'll need it.
- 需要什么 - 一只死老鼠
- Need what? - One big dead possum.
出入证明
Credentials?
你们到底在运输什么呢
What exactly are you transporting here?
普格特瑞城的排泄物
The last of the shit from Purgatory.
请下车
Please exit the vehicle.
今天真惨 夫人
We've had a rough day, ma'am.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表