剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
- 报应要来了 - 好吧 是的 再见
- recompense is a-coming. - ok, yes, see you.
- 杰里米 你把事情搞得更糟了
- jeremy, you're making this worse!
- 没什么比这个更糟了
- nothing could make this worse.
杰里米 停下来
Jeremy, stop!
噢 这是一整支幽灵军队
Ohhh, it's a whole ghost cavalry.
好吧 妈的 事情变得更糟了
Well, shit! things just got worse.
别想动枪
Don't even think about it.
这可是卡♥宾♥枪♥
That is a colt lightning.
你犯下的错也会殃及你的亲人
Your personal effects will be given to your next of kin.
很好
Wonderful.
你为伟大的怀亚特尔厄普效忠
You served under the great wyatt earp...
然而也个罪犯
Yet a criminal.
真是浪费
A waste.
让我出去
Let me out!
嘿
Hey!
天啊 我还以为我只是宿醉而已
Oh, god, I think I just had a hangover.
我好久没有这样近距离的接触到一个还魂者了
Haven't been this close to a revenant in a while.
我的意思是 你明白的 不是那种意思
I mean, you know, not that I know of.
- 还魂者不是那么明显能认出的- 很明显是的
- it's not always obvious. - clearly.
好吧 如果 如果他知道孩子不是他的会怎样
Ok, what-what if the baby's not his?
这不重要 他已经知道我怀孕了
It doesn't matter, he knows I'm pregnant.
我们让他离开的话 他们就全知道了
We let him go, they all know.
那好吧 那我们就把他囚禁在一个地方
Ok, so we hold him somewhere.
- 是的 比如 地狱 - 什么 要处决他
- yeah. say, hell? - what, execute him?
这可是她的老本行 妮可尔
It's what she does, nicole.
虽然现在想不出
It could be there's another way.
但或许还有别的方式
Don't know what it is though.
可能就他了吧
He might.
是我让大家落得如此下场
I-i got us stuck,
我傻傻地就顾着自己逃 都是我的错
I ran like a coward, this is all my fault.
你别忘了 根源在于是我和
Don't forget, I fornicated
法官的妻子二度通奸
With the judge's wife twice.
哦 天 你犯的事儿比我更严重
Oh, god, you even screw up cooler than me.
- 所以现在什么情况 - 嗯 我猜
- What now? - Well, I guess
- 是要被拖去枪毙吧 - 是哒 而我们身上的
- a firing squad. - Yeah, and our only
武器只剩语言
weapons are our words.
听着 是你自己说的这只是你跟我两个人之间的恩怨
Look, you said yourself your quarrel is with me.
让他们走
Let them go.
他们窝藏罪犯 既然是他们自己
In harbouring a fugitive, they made themselves
趟的这趟浑水 就得承受同样
Accomplices... and shall be punished
的惩罚
as such.
你们受我牵连
You are victims of my mistakes,
为此我感到十分抱歉 朋友们
And for that, I am truly sorry, gentlemen,
但我也不会坐以待毙
But I'm not going down without a fight.
所以准备好了
So ready yourselves.
约翰 亨利 霍利迪
John Henry Holliday,
你被判处死刑
You've received a sentence of death
罪名为诱♥奸♥罪 罪因是图谋与
For seduction with intent to fornicate
忠良纯直的法官斯坦利 派克之妻通奸
With the wife of the honourable justice
二度犯罪
Stanley Parker... twice.
霍利迪医生
Doc Holliday...
是个极品讨厌鬼
Is a class-A pain in the ass...
但同时 他也是我见过最忠诚
But he's also one of the most loyal
最坚强与无畏的男人之一
And solid and fearless man I've ever met.
是的 他有时候真的很讨厌
Yeah, he can be a polecat sometimes,
但士别三日当刮目相看啊 他早已经历了
But he's a changed man. He's redeemed himself
多次的自我救赎 现在他作为我的兄弟
many times over. And I'm proud to call
我以他为荣
this man my brother.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
啊 真是 真是一次出色的演讲
Uh, it was... it was a great speech.
不是 是他们给我烙了个印
No, they branded me.
这五个圆 每一个都象征着
The five circles, each indicate a point
五边星上的一角
On the five-sided star.
是美国司法警♥察♥的徽标
The U.S. Marshals' Badge.
- 你们俩也快了 - 好哒
- You are all unusually close. - Yeah,
我知道
I know.
- 里夫斯 - 嗯
- Reeves? - yes?
- 现在 正如我所说的 - 巴斯 里夫斯
- Now, as I was saying... - Bass Reeves!
- 我认识你吗 - 你是一个传奇
- Do i know you? - You're a legend!
- 就是因为你我才会想成为一名执法者 - 真可爱
- You're the reason why I wanted to be a lawman! - Lovely.
现在 还有什么遗言吗
Now, any last words?
我有三条 公正
I got three! Justice...
正直
Integrity...
服务人♥民♥
And service.
- 那是我们的口号♥ - 是的 也是我的
- That's our motto. - Yeah. Mine too.
- 我摸口袋了 - 慢一点
- Going to my pocket. - Slowly.
我是一名督察执行官 手下还有
I'm a supervisory deputy marshal, and I have several
几名副手
Deputies under my command.
你的级别高于我 没错 大家
You outrank me. Yeah, boys,
他说的是真的
He is who he says he is.
长官
Sir!
长官
Sir.
大家 霍利迪医生现在交由我处置
Doc holliday is under my jurisdiction, gentlemen,
嗯
And, uh,
你对此特例的任务已经完成了
You are relieved of your duties in this particular case.
如你所愿 执法官阁下
As you wish, Deputy Marshal.
至于霍利迪医生
As for Doc Holliday...
谢谢
Thank you.
霍利迪医生 你
Doc holliday, you...
- 被赦免了 - 好了 大家
- are pardoned. - Alright, boys,
这意味着我们可以休息会儿了 把武器
That means we can get some rest. Give him back
还给他们 我累了
the weapons. I'm tired.
累坏了
I'm so tired.
- 哇哦 - 天哪
- Whoo! - Yes!
那是 那是巴斯里夫斯哎 兄弟
That was... that was Bass Reeves, man!
我天 那个人就是部传奇
What? The guy's a legend.
所以说
So,
你刚刚说的所有话
You mean any of those things you said?
都是假的 就是为了拖延时间
Nah. It was just to buy time.
厉害了
You do.
你凭什么觉得这孩子
What makes you think
- 是你的 - 一个超自然生物能和
- this kid could be yours? - A revenant breeding
和人类成功交♥配♥ 听上去不太可能 对吧
with a human? Unlikely, yeah,
但我听传闻说这种事情也不是没有先例
But rumour is it's happened before.
谣言又怎么样 人们都是这样轻信谣言
What's wrong with the rumours? People tend to believe them.
这是历史依据 我即将成为下一个
This is history. I'm gonna go down
让厄普家继承人怀孕的
as the revenant that got the heir...
- 还魂者 - 只要我们都不说出去 就没人知道了
- preggers. - Not if we don't tell anyone.
我记得那个美妙的夜晚
I remember that night.
你步履蹒跚 眼眸迷离
You stumbling in all doe-eyed drunk,
将你身体最迷人的部位贴近一个未谙世事的少年
Working those west-coast hips to a little lana...
免费扭了一场脱衣服
Teasing out lap dances for free.
- 闭嘴 - 那个地方挤满了看热闹的
- Stop it! - The place was crawling
还魂者 你为他们所有人
with revenants, and here you were
献出了一场表演
performing for them all.
当然了 他们之中只有我知道你是继承人
Of course, I was the only one that knew you were the heir.
我承认我希望
I admit I was hoping
你要是更有挑战性一点就好了
you'd be a bit more of a challenge.
从前我就一直听说你的嘴很厉害
I always heard you had a mouth on you.
我感受到了
And you do.
嗯 宝贝儿
Hmm, baby,
只要我给个微笑
One smile from me,
那双大腿
and those legs
- 就乖乖张开了 - 闭上你那张
- popped right open. - Shut
- 愚蠢的歧视女性的臭嘴 - 我觉得我们就是在
- your stupid, sexist pie hole! - I believe we were talking
- 讨论她的 嘴啊 - 够了
- about her pie hole. - Enough.
你们看看 我们还魂者总是说
You see, we always thought the best way
打败继承者的最佳方式是杀了她
To defeat the heir was to kill her.
可是幸运的是 她是个婊♥子♥啊
Lucky for us, she's a whore
竟然让我们中的一个
Who defeated herself
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表