剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
After, we do the toes.
接下来 就会到脚趾
The iron count in her blood is too high.
她血液内的铁含量太高了
Her organs are shutting down.
器官也正在衰竭
There's gotta be something else.
肯定还有别的什么
They pumped her full of Deferoxamine,
他们给她注射了足量的去铁胺
but she's not responding.
但她还是没有反应
I've got everyone working on this.
我已经让所有人为此努力了
I read her tox screen. It doesn't even make any sense.
我看过了她的毒素检测 但是根本说不通
What exactly do you people do?
你们究竟干了些什么
I tried to keep her out of danger.
我尽量使她脱离危险
Well, if you thought that'd work, you don't know her at all.
好吧如果你觉得这样有用 那你真是太不了解她了
Right.
是啊
Hey...
嘿
What we had was fun,
我们拥有的是快乐
it was great, but it wasn't real.
这真的很美好 这一切都不是真的
But you.
但你
She really loves you, Waverly Earp.
她是真的爱你 她爱薇弗莉 厄普
- We have to save her. - There's nothing
- 我们一定要救她 - 但我们
anyone can do...
什么都做不了
unless you have a miracle up your sleeve?
除非你袖子里有什么奇迹魔杖可以用用
The doctor told me that if she wakes up again,
医生告诉我如果她醒了
I should say my goodbyes.
我就该说再见了
I'm not saying goodbye.
我可还没说再见
Gretta!
格里塔
Gretta...
格里塔
I'm sorry, this isn't my floor.
不好意思 我不在这层工作
- I knew your sister. - I don't have a sister.
- 我认识你妹妹 - 我没有妹妹
You did.
你有
A twin.
双胞胎妹妹
Mattie the Blacksmith.
铁匠玛蒂
And I've heard rumours about you, too.
我还听说过一些关于你的流言
The Iron Witch.
你是铁石女巫
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Don't presume to know me just because you saw my sister die.
不要以为你看到我妹妹死了你就认识我了
Please. I need your help.
求你了 我需要你的帮助
My love, she...
我的爱人 她
she's got iron in her veins.
她的血管里有铁
- OK? She was... - Bitten?
- 她被 - 被咬了
By something not of this world?
被一些不属于这世上的东西咬了
Yeah. A demon.
是的 她被恶魔咬了
Did you see this demon?
你看到恶魔吗
A widow in black that can levitate and steal faces.
一个穿着黑衣服可以浮起来偷走别人的脸的寡妇
Not just one.
还不止一个呢
You know them?
你认识她们
There was a story my great grandmother used to tell.
我的曾祖母曾经给我讲过一个故事
Two twisted spider sisters.
一对扭曲的蜘蛛姐妹
They'd attack pretty girls. Ate them whole, but for their faces.
她们会袭击美丽的女孩 把她们除了脸整个吃掉
These, they wore as masks to lure the girl's
她们带着人皮面具去引诱女孩
remaining family members, one by one, to their death.
剩下的家人 把他们一个一个杀死
Yeah, well, they're real.
是啊 看来她们是真实的
And it's not just my family they're after.
而且他们的目标也不只是我家里人
Your great grandmother, did she...
你祖母
know how to save someone who was bitten?
她知不知道怎么救被咬过的人
An anti-venom?
抗毒剂
Maybe... Yes.
或许吧 有
Yes, I could get this for you.
好的 我能帮你拿到
- But my price will be steep. - Whatever it takes.
- 不过要价很高 - 无论付出什么代价
You make a promise to an Iron Witch, it's binding.
你已对铁石女巫许下承诺 将永生受其约束
I get anything I want.
你得给我任何我想要的
You have my word.
我向你保证
Wo ist die antwort
答案何在
auf dieses leben.
向此试问
You will find a cure for what ails your love in here.
你将会在此地找着治疗你爱的人的药方
Thank you.
谢谢你
Is this a joke?
她在开我玩笑吗
Doc's ring? He never
医生的戒指
takes this off. Unless...
他从不摘下 除非
The Widows have rings too.
寡妇们也有戒指
The cure for what ails my love.
治疗我之所爱的药方
The third seal.
第三枚封印
OK, well don't
好吧
push yourself too hard, alright?
不要给自己太多压力 好吗
As soon as we find her toxic gaso
一旦我们找到了她们的毒气
we'll bring her in, OK?
我们就带她过来 好吗
Doc, we gotta speed this shit up.
医生 我们得快点了
Dolls just signed up for testing.
多尔斯刚刚自己要求测试血清了
There are a couple more drops of blood here. Wynonna?
这里还有几滴血 薇诺娜
God, I could use a drink.
天呐 我可以来上一杯
Focus, woman.
集中注意力 女人
These branches are snapped sideways.
这些树枝向同一侧折断
They're movin' this way.
他们走向这个方向
There's no more footprints.
这里没有其他脚印了
Well, don't forget the freak is a floater.
好吧 别忘了这个怪物可以漂浮
Well, if she's carrying the sheriff, she won't get very far.
不过 如果她带着警长 也走不远的
Looks like it hasn't been touched in years.
这地方好像被废弃了有一段时间了
Why is the snow brushed off the door handle?
为什么门把上的雪被抹去了
If I didn't know any better,
如果没有更好的答案
I'd swear you were trying to get me pregnant again.
我打赌你肯定是是想让我再怀一次孕
My tracking skills are quite virile.
我的跟踪技巧可是很厉害的
Save some for the fight. Let's go.
把你的厉害也体现在战斗中 我们走吧
Hold on. What are the chances you will sit this one out?
等等 有多大可能性你这次会坐视不管
Somewhere between shut up and stick it.
闭嘴做就是了
These harpies that killed Juan Carlo, they put Officer Haught
这些鹰身女妖杀了胡安卡洛斯
on her death bed. You are not just lookin' out
还把霍特警官推向了死亡的边缘
for your own life these days.
这些天你不仅仅是在照顾自己的生活
Noted.
了解
I promise to stay
我保证
in the driver's seat.
会在驾驶位上坐稳的
This is just the beginning.
现在才刚开始
You have so many
你身上
places to slice.
可以割的地方可多了
So, just tell me.
那么告诉我吧
Where is the seal?
封印在哪
Have you tried up your own ass?
你找找你 底下 有没有
She is not coming for you.
她不会来救你的
Wynonna Earp doesn't care
薇诺娜厄普
about anyone but herself!
她只关心她自己
Give me my seal!
把我的封印给我
Give me my Nedley!
把我的奈德利还给我
That was for Ms. Haught.
为了霍特女士
Is she dead yet?
她死了没
- This one's for Waverly. -
这是为了薇弗莉
Nobody tortures the sheriff but me.
只有我可以折磨警长
- You don't get
你没有
- to win!
赢我
- Toy guns.
玩具枪
Earp guns. You already tried 'em all.
厄普的枪 你已经试过了
It won't kill me.
这枪杀不了我
Who said I was gonna kill you?
谁说我要杀你了
Doc, do me a favour and hogtie this animal.
医生 帮个忙把这个禽兽困住
Do you want a reef knot or a bowline?
平结还是单套结
I never broke. Never told her a thing.
我没有放弃抵抗 什么都没有告诉她
Why do you think I chose you to hold the ring?
否则你为什么认为我让你保管戒指
Yeah. It's safe and sound in my coffee cup at the station.
是呀 它好好的被我放在我局子的咖啡杯里面
You hid it where now?
你现在藏哪了
Oh, everyone knows better
哇哦 每个人都知道封印可以藏在任何地方
than to touch Randy Nedley's mug.
除了兰迪 奈德利的马克杯
- Yeah, I'm gonna need it back. - That's probably best.
- 是的 现在可以给我了 - 这样可能最安全
- Yeah. - Also, I think I need to go to the hospital.
- 是呢 - 还有 我得去趟医院
Hey.
听着
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表