剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
That didn't do it for you, huh?
你没听信那些谣言 对吧
- Try not to slide off your stool. - How long you around?
-别从凳子上滑下来 -你要呆多久
Uh, permanently.
呃 一直呆下去
Good talk, Per. I hate you.
谈话愉快 佩 我恨你
So, what's her deal?
所以 她怎么了
She looks, um... good.
她看起来 呃 很迷人
She's doing good.
她过得不错
- Some kind of special detective. - For what?
-某种特殊侦探 -侦查什么
Stuff the cops can't handle.
警♥察♥查不出的案子
Any chance I can get her number?
有她的电♥话♥号♥码么
What am I, human Tinder?
我是什么 中介吗
- There you are. - Here I be.
-你在这儿啊 -我在这儿
One of the guys from the '07 team.
07年队伍中的一员
Champs?
冠军
Hockey?
曲棍球
Wow. Never mind.
喔 算了
Somebody -or something- tore out his liver.
什么人 或者什么东西 撕开了他的肝脏
I wonder if it's connected to our symbol-smasher.
想知道它有没有连接到我们的符号♥粉碎机
We also still have a dozen new demons
我们还有一打新的恶魔
flooded the triangle to round up for Black Badge.
为了黑色勋章集结 扎堆出现在冥河三角区
It's a rich tapestry of awful.
真是个美好的恶心景象
She seems super smart.
她看起来超级漂亮
She's the best mixologist around.
她是附近最好的调酒师
Ooh... Bet she shakes in all the right places.
哦 我打赌她正在她该在的位置做事
I love that you've got your own thing going on here,
我很开心你在这儿有自己的事业
but don't get distracted.
但是别被分心了
If you need me on a case, you have my undivided attention.
如果你某个案子需要我 我会倾注我全部的注意力
Ok.
好
Look, I was up half the night. Buried alive in dread.
听着 我半夜没睡 要被恐惧活埋了
- Mm, no. - Abstaining, are we?
-嗯 不 -戒酒了吗
Two shots of tequila is not abstaining.
两小杯龙舌兰不算戒酒
It's called being a professional.
这叫做一个专业人士
Back in my day, that meant something else entirely.
在我那个时代 那完全是另一个意思
OK. I'm heading to work.
好 我要去工作了
- See if Jeremy's made any progress. - Shall I accompany you?
-看看杰里米有没有什么进展 -要我陪你吗
Don't you need to babysit
你不需要照顾
your 'professional' mixologist?
你的专业调酒师吗
So, this broken seal on the school chapel:
那么 学校教堂破损的封印
I've been able to puzzle certain designs of what looks to be
我经过苦思冥想已经可以解出一些
some kind of ancient symbol.
看起来像是远古符号♥的设计了
Soon I'll have enough to start cross-referencing it
很快就可以有足够多 可以开始
with similar archaic patterns
和类似的远古图形作交叉对比了
- and look into what it might mean. - "Looks to be?"
-研究一下它可能代表什么 -看起来像
"Soon?" "Might?" Pretty weak.
很快 看起来像 太弱了
What about big dead Bryce?
死布莱斯呢
Nicole pass on the evidence?
妮科尔传证据过来吗
Oh, do you mean "Forensics"?
你是说 取证 吗
Don't air quote, that's my thing.
不要随便引用 那是我的事
And is Officer Haught always so passive-aggressive
霍特警官在移交案件给BBD的时候
when handing off cases to BBD?
总是这么消极对抗吗
None of my business, like everything else around here,
不关我的事 就跟这儿其他事情一样
- yeah, got it. - Any connection to our symbol-smasher?
-好 明白了 -有没有连上我们的符号♥粉碎机
I don't see one.
没迹象
But it's no simple murder either.
但是也不是简单的谋杀
The victim's liver was harvested,
受害者的肝脏被拿走
but he had no opioids in his system.
但是体内没有阿片类物质
And no defensive wounds.
也没有防卫伤
- It's like he let it happen. - Or he ripped it out himself.
-就像是他蓄意让事情发生的 -或者是他自己扯掉的
- Where's Lucado? - Called away. On a personal matter.
-卢卡多呢 -有事被电♥话♥叫走了 是私事
Has, uh, Dolls reached out to you at all?
多尔斯 呃 跟你联♥系♥过么
- Nice try, but snitches get stitches. - I'm not...
-得了吧 告密者去死 -我不是
OK, never mind.
好吧 算了
And next time, tell Officer Haught to please
下一次 告诉霍特警官
close the victim's eyes. It's creepy.
合上受害者的眼睛 太惊悚了
He's staring right at it.
他一直盯着它
- Staring at what? - The trophy case.
-盯什么 -奖杯
Champs 2007 and all that.
2007年的冠军还有其他相关的一切
Oh yeah, you are.
噢 对 还真是
- Hello? - Wynonna? It's Perry.
- 你好 - 薇诺娜 是我 佩里
Perry Crofte?
佩里 科洛夫吗
I was just thinking about you.
我刚还在想你
See? After all these years, we're finally in sync.
经过这么多年 我们终于同步了
Like a sorority's monthly cycles.
就像每月召开的姐妹会
- I haven't had any fun in a long time. - OK...
- 我很久没找到乐子 - 嗯
Are you asking me out?
你在约我吗
- One hundred percent. - Great.
- 当然 - 很荣幸
We can chat.
我们可以聊聊天
Uh, should I pick you up...
额 我要去接你吗
No, I'll pick you up.
不 我接你
Same place? Out in the boonies?
老地方吗 郊区那里
Some things never change, huh?
有些事从未改变 对吧
I hope that's not true.
希望并非如此
- Bye! - Bye.
- 拜 - 拜
Yep. Totally in sync.
是的 完全同步
Scarlett Tart? Or Pink Tease?
选斯佳丽的唇色 还是粉红诱惑
Flaming Ladybug? Wait, which skit are we doing?
不如烈焰红唇吧 等等 你在干嘛呢
The one where we debate which lipstick I should borrow.
思考我应该抹那只口红
Ah, OK...
啊 好吧
So it is a date date, huh?
是个约会啊 是吧
Where's he taking ya?
他带你去哪里呀
- Under the bleachers? - Hey, watch your perfectly glossed mouth.
- 露天看台下面吗 - 嘿 闭嘴吧你
Bryce and Perry were teammates.
布莱斯和佩里是一伙的
Maybe Perry knows something. It's a cover.
佩里可能知道点什么 我这是卧底去套话
Sure, wink.
当然 懂的
Like how I'm going on "Patrol" With Nicole.
就像我和妮科尔的 巡逻 一样
Look, I'm just... glad you're putting yourself out there,
嗯 我只是 很高兴你愿意走出来了
you know, having fun.
你懂的 放松一下
Why is everybody so obsessed with my fun levels?
为什么每个人都对我的开心程度这么感兴趣
Because if something does come out of that seal,
因为如果真的有什么打破封印跑了出来
I want you at Peak Wynonna:
我希望你处于自己的巅峰状态
whisky, soaked and reckless.
薇 沉迷威士忌 不计后果 诺娜
He's here.
他来了
On the homestead?
来家里了吗
At least we know he's not a Revenant.
至少我们知道他不是一个还魂者了
It's great to see so many faces back in town
很高兴看到有这么多的人回到镇上
for the first Annual Purg High Homecoming game!
参加第一届 一年一度的普格高校返校节
You have my word,
我保证你们
We. Will. Turn. This. Town. Around!
嗨到天翻地覆
Where's Bryce? He said he'd be here.
布莱斯在哪儿 他说他会来的
And I'm so frikkin' excited
我很荣幸
to be here with the '07 Champs to announce that, this spring,
能和2007年的冠军一同在这里宣布 今年春天
ground will be broken on the brand new Gardner Community Centre!
全新的加德纳社区中心将会破土动工
Yes, my parents left most of their fortune to the town.
是的 我父母把大部分财产都留给了镇子
Wonderful, isn't it?
棒死了 不是吗
Yes, it's great.
是的 很棒
I could just scream.
唯有欢呼能表达我的内心
Ahem! Yeah, so let's hear it one more time
啊 耶 让我们再次为冠军欢呼
for the Champs, and you get in there and enjoy the game!
好好享受接下来的游戏
- Hey, Per. - Jesus!
- 嘿 小佩 - 天呀
What?
什么事
You OK?
你还好吧
Not bailing on me, are ya?
没在躲我吧
Sorry. It's just...
对不起 只是
some date, right?
约个会 对吧
Well, you gotta give the people want they want.
你得给人们他们想要的
And what they want is to celebrate Purgatory's big win.
他们想反复庆祝炼狱
- Again and again. - And again.
- 伟大的胜利 - 一而再三
It's all so... pathetic.
真是 可悲啊
- I didn't mean that. - Celebrating something so pointless.
- 我不是那个意思 - 毫无意义的庆祝
We were teenagers. Playing a game.
我们也曾年轻过 玩无聊的游戏
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表