剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
我们没收集到毒液 我们只是闻到了
We didn't trap it, we just inhaled it.
一场搞笑的魔术表演 完全是在浪费我的时间
A pungent magic show and a complete waste of my time!
杰里米
Jeremy,
- 你这是什么鬼魔咒 - 哈哈哈
- what in damnation... - hahaha!
太棒了 你的连接魔咒起作用了
Congratulations. your binding spell worked.
你把大家都困在这儿了
You bound us all together!
我
I...
我是个巫师
I'm a wizard.
所以你知道我是谁
So you knew who I was,
而且还隐瞒了你的身份
And you had sex with me
- 和我上了床 - 我可不记得对你来说
- without telling me what you are. - I don't recall it being
在我们亲热之前先给对方讲讲自己的故事
Important to you that we tell each other our life stories
是当时的重点啊
Before we bumped nasties.
我们来这里是只是想喝两杯而已
We just came here for a drink.
是啊 而且也喝了好几杯了
Yeah. and to have a few drinks.
- 好了 让我自己说 - 好吧
- ok, let me do the talking. - ok.
宝贝儿 你最好
Baby, you're better at...
小心你的嘴巴 不然我靴子里的
Watch your mouth, or the little friend
- 小朋友可能需要透透气了- 哦 她指的是她的枪
- in my boot comes out to play. - yeah, she means her gun.
我也有一把 因为我是个警♥察♥
And i got one too 'cause i'm a cop.
啊 太疯狂了
Ah, nuts!
- 我把它忘在家里了 - 好吧
- I left it at home. - ok.
我们可别闹大了
Let's not make a scene.
我这里有很多朋友
I got a lot of friends here.
如果有什么事的话 他们会在
If it comes to it, they'll surrou you
你两枪都没打完之前就把你围住
Before you can even pop off two shots.
他说得对
He's got a point.
你想要什么 阿努斯(肛♥门♥)
What do you want, "anus"?
不对 乔纳斯
I mean, jonas.
首先 我得洋洋得意一下
First, I wanna gloat.
然后我想要和你再来一次约会
And then I wanna ask you out on a second date.
我们还可以再来一次
We could do it out back.
如果没记错的话
If memory serves,
十分钟就能搞定
It only takes ten minutes.
十分钟吗 在你的梦里吧
Oof, ten minutes? in your dreams.
好吧 夫人 但是你没有选择的余地了
Well, milady, you kind of don't have a choice.
- 别告诉我你只是单纯地发胖了 - 别碰她
- tell me you just got fat. - don't touch her!
没错 我在袜子里塞了一只
It's right, i keep one in my sock.
我是不是很聪明啊 我
How smart am I? I'm...
- 我真聪明 - 送你一句话
- I'm smart. - and word of advice,
这世上永远都是女性主场
It's always lady's choice.
我们得找个消除咒语 杰里米
We need an unbinding spell, jeremy.
- 还得它能快速奏效 - 大家行动起来
- and we need it pronto! - come on, you!
哇哦哇哦哇哦
Whoa-whoa-whoa!
我和霍利迪先生有点个人恩怨
My quarrel's with mr. holliday,
- 你们可以走了 - 我也希望我可以 但是你看
- you can go. - I wish I could, but, you know,
我不能
I can't.
无论他们给了你多少钱 我都付双倍的
Whatever they are paying you, i'll pay double.
正义是我唯一的补偿
Justice is my only compensation.
我恨我自己怎么这么高尚
I do hate myself an honourable man.
我恨我自己是个伪君子
As I hate myself a hypocrite.
哦
Ow!
- 杰里米 - 是你
- jeremy! - that was you!
快跑 快跑
Go! go!
不
Nooo!
- 我恨自己更像个幽灵 - 幽灵
- I hate myself a phantom more. - phantom?
你是那个可以在空气中消失的无影无踪的人 霍利迪
You're the one who evaporated into thin air, holliday.
但是 迟来的正义
But... justice delayed
仍是正义
is still justice served.
尘世间的一切都不可能
Nothing from this earthly world can...
- 好吧 - 你怎么做到的
- yeah! - how did you?
我不知道
I don't know.
拿上我的钥匙 你来开车
Take my keys, you drive.
是的 没有开玩笑 但是你是个可爱的酒鬼
Yeah, no kidding. but you're a cute drunk.
- 也是个好对象 - 贪婪的亡魂先生
- good aim too. - grabby Mr.revenant
如果他的胸都碎了 那就不太好玩了
Is not gonna be too happy about having his thorax crushed,
所以我们真的得离开这里了
So we really need to skip-a-doodle out of here.
等等 停 停
Wait, abort, abort!
对不起
Sorry.
他知道的 妮可尔 他知道的
He knows. nicole, he knows
他知道我肚子里
That I'm harbouring a fugitive
接下来的继承者 很有可能是厄普传人和还魂者的混血
As in the next heir, possible rev-Earp hybrid.
如果他告诉了别人会怎么样
What if he tells the rest of them?
他们会来找你肚子里的孩子 还有你
They're gonna come for it... and you!
嘿 等等
Hey, wait!
- 孩子是我的吗 - 可能吧
- is that mine? - maybe.
这应该不可能
It's not supposed to be possible.
你知道我们来这里是干嘛的吗
Do you know what we've done here?
我们开始新一轮的赛跑吧
We've started a new race.
我们是新一代的亚当和夏娃
We're the new adam and eve.
而你在我眼里就是伊甸园里的恶蛇
I see you more as the snake.
你不能这样
You wouldn't.
拜托 这不公平 我脚踝肿了跑不动
Come on, no fair! I have "cankles"!
开门中奖
Door prize.
- 他是个坏人 对吧 - 你真可爱
- he's a bad guy, right? - you are so pretty
我真喜欢你
And I like you so much!
你喝醉惹上事了 好吧 你们都惹上事了
You are drunk! and in trouble, ok? both of you!
我找遍了三个脱衣舞俱乐部
I hit three other strip clubs!
三个啊 你们知道我往我身上抹了多少草莓味
Three! do you know how much strawberry-scented glitter
金粉吗 嗯
I have on me? huh?
- 嘿 你还好吗 - 不 她情况不妙
- hey, you ok? - no, she's not
因为那个家伙可能
Because that guy might be the...
和他
With...
了
Him.
哦
Oh.
那么我们要拿他怎么办
So what do we do with him?
带他去兜兜风
Take him for a ride.
所以
So...
告诉我你到底是得罪了何方神圣啊
Tell me what you do to piss somebody off so bad
- 竟然现在还在追杀你 - 可能是私家杀手
- that they're still after you. - could be the Pinkertons,
可能是银色牛仔一伙 也有可能是大卫军
could be Silver Cowboys Gang, could be Daves!
- 你到底干了啥 - 偷猎 威胁
- so what did you do? - poaching, threatening,
趁一场海啸偷了点东西 尽管那个捎信人
Stealing from a shipwreck... though the messenger
确实提到了1882年的科罗拉多州
Did mention colorado, 1882.
那个错的夜晚 对的女人 还特么两次
The right woman, the wrong night. twice.
关于一个姑娘的
This is about a girl?
你是我认识的家伙中最自私的一个了
You're the most selfish guy I know.
无论什么时候 你想干嘛就干嘛
You do whatever you want, whenever you want,
然后你有麻烦了
And then when you get in trouble,
就拉别人和你一起下水
You bring everybody down with you.
哦 我以为我们对事会成熟一些
Oh, I thought we were gonna be mature about things.
我要独自面对我的心魔
I was leaving to face my demons on my own,
这会让我做的更好
Which is how I work best.
薇诺娜 那个小宝贝
Wynonna, that baby,
他们需要你 所以这是场独狼之战
They need you, so this whole lone-wolf shit
你做的事情并不会改变事实
That you're doing, it ain't gonna cut it.
你猜怎么着 医生 你要当爸爸了
'cause guess what, doc, you're gonna be a daddy.
好吧 我很有可能
Well, it is quite possible
不是孩子的父亲
that I ain't.
我觉得你应该放轻松点儿
I reckon That should put your mind at ease.
太好了 这书上说这个魔咒
Huzzah! ok, yes, it says the hocus pocus
在使用一段时间之后力量会减弱
Should wear off after one rotation.
- 多长时间 一天吗 - 可能是一年
- so like what? a day? - or, uh, a year.
什么
What?
先生们
Gentlemen,
我确信
I do believe
我们还有未完的事情要处理
We have some unfinished business to attend.
幽灵 我们被幽灵缠上了
Ghost. yeah, we are being attacked by a ghost.
你要打给谁 不是谁 没人要打电♥话♥
Who you gonna call? no one. there's no one to call!
先生
Sir.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表