剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
You did good.
你做的很好
Jeremy?! We got a live one!
杰瑞米 有个活的
Oh, Clarice! The lambs'll be screaming for months!
克拉丽斯 小绵羊会尖叫好几个月
- Where's Dolls and Rosita? - Oh, you mean lab rats
- 道斯和罗西塔在哪 - 你是说
number one and two? Testing took a lot out of them.
实验室小白鼠一号♥和二号♥ 他们一直在测试
They're resting in the holding cells.
他们在观察房♥里
Who's blaming who can be sorted out later.
我们可以稍后说这事
- Bit of a time crunch here. - Oh, yeah. We will talk
- 我们时间紧迫 - 是的 我们以后再说
about it, Wynonna. The venom should be in her glands.
薇诺娜 毒液应该在她的腺体里
- To get it out, you'll need this. - You want me to?
- 要把它取出来 你需要这个 - 你想让我来吗
You kidding?! I've been
开玩笑
looking forward to this all day.
为了这天我已经等了好久了
Waverly?! I've got the best news!
薇弗莉 我有超好的消息
Haught damn, you made it!
霍特 你做到了
OK, just still not 100%,
好吧 不过还没有完全恢复
so maybe less squeezing? Yeah.
抱得太过了
- How? - Nobody knows. I...
- 你是怎么恢复的 - 谁知道
I woke up and I felt completely fine.
我醒来后感觉就很好了
It's a miracle.
真是一个奇迹
It's something.
是呢
I told you to wait.
我让你等等的
I gave you my word I'd...
我答应过你
get a cure and I did. Waverly...
我会拿到解药并且我做到了 薇弗莉
what did you do?
你做了什么
Well... you look unhappy.
你看着不太高兴啊
Maybe you didn't love Nicole Haught after all.
或许你根本不爱妮可霍特
How dare you.
你怎么敢这么说
You said you'd point me to the anti-venom!
你说过你会告诉我抗毒剂在哪
No. I said I could
不是 我说过
get you the anti-venom.
指引你拿到抗毒剂
Oh. That was a dirty trick.
你这是低贱的欺诈
Is she not cured?
她没有被治愈吗
Wynonna will never forgive me!
薇诺娜永远不会原谅我我
- Nicole? Waverly? - Fine, and not fine.
- 妮可♥儿♥ 薇弗莉 - 没事儿 有事儿
In that deep shit when I find her, actually.
当我找着她的时候 妈的我就快下地狱了
- The cure didn't work? - I said, Nicole's fine.
- 解药没有效吗 - 我说了 妮可♥儿♥没事
It's all going down.
情况不太妙了
- The Widows have the third seal. - Wow.
- 寡妇们有了第三枚封印 - 哇噢
Waverly did it. She found it.
薇弗莉给她们的 她找着了
- You knew? - That.
- 你知道 - 那个
Oh, no. No way.
噢 不 不可能
You told me to name my price.
你让我开价的
- This is it, Earp. - You know, you make
- 我就要这个 厄普 - 你知道吗
a wish on that thing, you're going to regret it in 10 years.
你对这个东西祈愿的话 你会后悔十年
I'm aware of the cost.
我晓得要付出什么
咒语
- You would have done the same. - No! I would have trusted
- 你也会这么做 - 不 我会相信
my people to find a cure, which we did,
我的同伴能找着解药 并且我们找着了
instead of handing over an
而不是把一件能毁天灭地的宝物
apocalyptic piece of jewelry to our enemies!
交给我们的敌人
- Now we get ready to fight. - Even Peacemaker can't
- 现在我们得准备战斗了 - 和平使者
- put these bitches down. - About that.
- 也拿这些贱♥人♥没办法 - 关于这方面
I might have something.
我也许有些办法
I got a frantic text message
薇诺娜给我发了
from Wynonna, said you'd run off...
一条吓人的消息 说你要跑
- - The Blacksmith??
铁匠
Her sister, Gretta.
她姐妹 格里塔
She helped me with something.
她帮了我个忙
"Disappear." Waverly,
消失 韦弗利
- why is she jabbering in German? - I don't know.
- 为什么她念叨着德语 - 我不知道
- Let go of that trophy. - The Order,
- 给我放开那个奖杯 - 秩序
they call it a weapon.
他们把这当成武器
The Order needs to stop talking in riddles.
不要再讲这种令人费解的话
What kind of metal is this?
这是什么材料做的
- - Stop.
停下
- Now. - I changed my mind, OK?
- 现在 - 我改变注意了 好吗
- No deal. No deal! - Hands off that trophy, witch!
- 不做交易了 不做交易了 - 不要碰那个奖杯 女巫
- - No!
不
What did you do?
你做了什么
Sorry about Holliday.
关于霍利迪我很抱歉
Chalk it up to collateral damage.
就当是间接伤害吧
You two Earp girls.
都是因为你们俩厄普女孩
You got my sister killed.
我的姐姐才会被杀的
Now this is your punishment.
现在轮到你们受惩罚了
One will disappear.
一个将会消失
The other will have to live with it!
另一个只能忍♥受
No. No.
不 不
No! Undo it!
不 撤消你所做的
No! Wynonna!
不 薇诺娜
I know what we need to do.
我知道我们要做什么
What the...
怎么回事
Doc? Doc?! Wynonna!
医生 医生 薇诺娜
Waves? Are you OK?
小薇 你还好吗
Hey, did you hear shrieking?
嗨 你有没有听到尖叫声
Yeah, from your mouth, silly.
是的 你发出的 傻瓜
Who's Wynonna?
谁是薇诺娜
I have no idea.
不知道
Hey, come on. We've got a wedding to plan!
嗨 快点 我们还有婚礼计划要制定
Not again.
可不要又来啊
Not again.
可不要又来啊
Wynonna! Wynonna!
薇诺娜 薇诺娜
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表