剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
- 嘿 嘿 嘿 来吧 弗兰克 - 哦 嘿
- Hey! hey! come on, frank! - Oh, hey!
- 啊 - 放开那个女孩
- Ugh! - Hands off the girls!
他的眼睛 你看到他的眼睛了吗
His eyes, did you see his eyes?
- 噢 卧♥槽♥ 别现在啊
- Oh, shit! not now.
- 把他带出去 - 薇诺娜
- Get him out of here. - Wynonna...
- 你 - 和一个还魂者
- You... - Had sex...
发生过关系
With a revenant.
没事的 没事的 呼吸 呼吸
It's ok. it's ok. breathe. breathe, breathe, breathe.
- 卧♥槽♥ 卧♥槽♥ - 我是说
- Shit, shit! - I mean,
你那个时候 是喝醉了对吧 所以你确定
You were... you were drunk, right? so are you sure
你和这个还魂者发生过关系吗
You had sex with the... with the revenant guy?
在我杀了七人组的最后一个成员以后
After I killed the last of the seven, the...
刀面杰克 几近摧毁了我
the Jack of Knives, it destroyed me.
所以我就以最好的方式来应对
So I dealt with it the best way
我寻欢作乐
I binged.
上帝啊 我确实这么做了
Lord, did I binge!
我只是 我只是想在我一枪打爆他的头之前
I just... I was trying to erase the memories
抹去那些被麻痹 拷打 折磨 几近被
Of being paralyzed, tortured, nearly eviscerated
开肠破肚的记忆
By the revenant ripper before I blew his head off.
那个夜晚的大多数事我已经记忆模糊了
Most of the night was a blur.
后来医生把我带回了家
Doc offered to bring me home,
但是我并没有罢休
But I wasn't done
所以我来了这里
So I came here.
我只是 我只是想被抚摸
It just... I wanted to be touched.
我想感受到点什么
I wanted to feel something
美好的东西
Good.
然后他也很不错 我们有过快乐
And he was nice. we had fun.
你知道吗 那样确实有帮助
And you Know what? it actually helped.
我从来没想到我会再次见到他
I never thought I'd see him again.
好吧 嗯
Ok, uh,
所以 你是厄普的继承人
So... you're the earp heir,
而他是一个还魂者 所以那就是说
And he's a revenant, so that means
这孩子是 是个
The baby is... it's uh...
是薇芙莉 噢 天呐 我
It's Waverly. oh, boy. i...
嘿 小可爱
Hey, cutie!
别叫我小可爱
Don't "cutie" me.
嗨 甜心派 不 严肃点 她在哪
Hi, sweetie-pie. no, but seriously, where is she?
额 额 她和我在一起
Uh... uh... she's with me,
- 我们很好 - 我不能对她撒谎
- and we're... fine. - i cannot lie to her.
你必须这么做
You have to!
- 我听到了音乐 - 没有啊
- I hear music. - no.
低俗音乐 轻软舞鞋
Trashy. pumping.
你们在一家脱衣舞俱乐部
You're at a strip joint!
阿芙洛狄忒叫我这么做的
Aphrodite made me do it!
- 啊 - 闭嘴
- Ah! - just shut your mouth.
告诉我是哪一家
Tell me which one.
- 我很抱歉 - 我们在
- I'm so sorry. - we're at...
好吧 没错 我想我自找的
Ok, yeah, I guess I deserved that.
喂
Hello?
噢 你不能这么挂了我电♥话♥
Oh, you did not just hang up on me.
下一次 这个表情
Next time, this...
意思是别告诉我妹妹我们在一家肮脏的脱衣服俱乐部里
Means don't tell my sister we're at a sleazy knocker locker.
噢 她是薇弗莉 好吗
Oh. it's waverly, ok?
你懂我的 你知道我是什么样的 我不能对她撒谎
You know me, you know how I am, I can't lie to her.
看到了吗 这就是你和缉毒特警做朋友的下场
See? this is what you get when you're friends with a narc.
我想这也是我自找的
I guess I deserved that too.
我是把你拖累进这个烂摊子里的
I did drag you into the shit storm.
然后我 我会在
And I... I'm gonna
拿到唾液样本后拉你出去的
Drag you out just as soon as i get that saliva sample,
但是现在你得打起精神来
But you have got to jet.
- 准备好了吗 - 好了
- Ready? - yeah.
薇诺娜
Wynonna?
我的女人 多久没见了
Woman, how long has it been?
哦 我想 大概28个星期吧
Oh, I'd say... about 28 weeks.
嘿 医生
Hey, doc.
我们有什么危险吗
Are we in immediate danger or something?
没有 我就是单纯的不想再
We are not. I simply aim to never again
- 被打个措手不及了 - 医生 谁都不会想到
- Be unprepared for a fight. - Doc, none of us could
那些寡妇会喷让人麻♥痹♥的♥毒液 好吗
Have known that those widows spray a paralyzing vapour, ok?
我想是的
Yeah, I suppose.
还有 恭喜了伙计
Also congratulations, man.
关于薇诺娜 我们都知道我是怎么
About wynonna. we both know how I...
听着 她怀孕了
Listen. she's carrying a kid,
我曾经想过好好相处 然后
I wanted to get along and just be
成熟地对待这件事情
Mature about it.
多利斯 多利斯 我在面纱上发现了东西
Dolls! dolls, i got something on the veil.
我发现这上面有强烈的
I found traces of a powerful
糖基化毒素痕迹 可能会是重要突破
Glycosylation toxin. could be a major break.
医生 太棒了
Doc, perfect!
我需要两只手帮忙
I need two other sets of hands,
刚好你的很是敏捷柔软
And yours are so nimble and soft...
现在不行 杰瑞米 我的手正忙着别的事情呢
Not now, jeremy. my hands are otherwise occupied.
嘿 嘿 听着 我知道糟糕的事情还在发生
Hey, hey, listen. look, I know shit's still happening
但是现在 我们需要齐心协力工作 好吗
Right now, but we need to work together, ok?
别挡我的道
Step out of my way.
如果我就挡了呢 你确定你拿的不是我们的武器吗
If I do, you sure as hell ain't taking our weapons.
- 我确定 - 我只是需要五分钟
- Yeah. - I just need five minutes.
我给你三分钟
I'll give you three.
所以如果你一旦发现你们自己
So if you ever find yourselves
正在洪水区建造一间临时避难所
Building a temporary shelter in a flood zone,
别忘了在你的蚊子头盔里面
Do not forget to write your name
留下你的名字
On the inside of your mosquito helmet.
- 业余行动 霍特 - 我为此干杯
- Amateur move, haught. - I'll drink to that.
欢迎
Welcome
来到舞台
To the stage,
- 瓦妮莎 哦 是的 - 乔纳斯
- Vanessa! oh, yes! - Jonas,
这很棒
This was right
但是你还有客人呢 我们应该走了 要走了
But you have customers, we should... we should go.
我们过得很愉快对吧
Are we having a good time?
是的 我们很愉快 所以
Yeah, we are, which is why
我们得再需要一些薄荷糖了
We're gonna need a few more of those peppermint shots.
因为这简直就像是饮酒的圣诞节
Because it's like drinking christmas.
- 你这个红发妹子很狂野啊 - 没错
- You redheads are wild. - yeah.
- 我喜欢你 - 谢谢
- I like you. - Thanks.
还有你 薇诺娜
You too, wynonna.
即使你是来这儿杀我的
Even if you are here to kill me.
如果我把毒素中的基本元素提取出来
If i distill the toxin to its essential elements,
我就可以用它们研究出疫苗
I can use them to develop a vaccine
这样我们就能对寡妇们的毒液免疫了
Making us impervious to the widows' vapour.
你真是个化学奇才
You may be a wiz with chemicals,
但是临时测量不是你的强项
But temporal measurement is not your strong suit.
- 五分钟吗 - 嘿 你还想要
- Five minutes?! - Hey, you want
那个枪榴弹发射器 对吗
That corner-shot grenade launcher, right?
好的 是的 嗯 这玩意儿是这么工作的
Ok, yeah. uh, here's how it's gonna go down.
多利斯 你待会移开这个塞子
Doll, you will remove the stopper,
然后我再来点催化剂 然后医生
Then I will add the accelerant. and, doc,
你就把管子和烧杯接上去
You'll connect the tube to the collection
然后我们就聊天等着好了 - 明白
beaker. we only hae talking. - ok.
为了获取毒素 我们必须动作麻溜点儿了
To capture the toxin, so, uh, we gotta be quick.
- 你准备好了吗 - 好了 来吧
- you ready? - yeah, yeah.
他在祈祷吗?
Is he praying?
还用冰岛语? 搞笑了
In icelandic? ha!
哦 等等
Oh, hold up.
哦 上帝啊 他在打开黑色徽章的档案
Oh, my god! he's accessing bbd archives.
嘿 停
Hey, stop!
- 你特么的在搞什么鬼 - 我在念连接咒语啊
- what are you doing? - I'm casting a binding spell
这会把寡妇们引诱过来 然后我们就可以把她们一网打尽了
So it will lure the widows to us and you guys can kill 'em.
哇哦 什么
Ooh, what?!
- 哦 我的个妈呀 - 你在 蠢货
- oh, god! - what are you...? idiot!
- 哦 - 这什么味道
- oh! - what is that smell?
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表