剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
Henry.
亨利
Hey! Hey! Doc, look. Look. Look. It's OK.
嘿 嘿 医生 听我说 听我说 听我说 别紧张
Everything is back to normal.
一切都恢复正常了
Normal.
正常
That's what I am now, I suppose.
我想 我现在是正常了 我现在是
Mortal.
内体凡胎了
I can feel it in my bones.
我能感觉到我的骨头在崩裂
In my lungs.
我的肺部在腐烂
The burning.
它们在灼烧
Your ring was broken, but not by Wynonna.
你的戒指被打碎了了 但不是薇诺娜打碎的
It does not matter who did it!
谁打碎的并不重要
I've seen my future...
我看见了我的未来
...my great, heroic ending.
看见了我伟大英勇的结局
We shot each other, but now we're alive.
我们俩朝彼此开了枪 但是现在我们都还活着
And if it's an apology that you're looking for, then I'm sorry.
如果你是在寻找那句抱歉 那么 对不起
But Wynonna's back.
但是薇诺娜回来了
We all are, and that is thanks to you, Doc.
我们都回来了 这都是你的功劳 医生
Did you see her?
你见她了吗
Not a scratch. Still pregnant...
她毫发无损 还挺着大肚子
and still itching to shoot something.
手痒痒还总是想着开几枪
The Widows...
那些寡妇们
Bobo.
波波
Bobo has returned?
波波回来了吗
From Hell?
从地狱回来的吗
Doc...
医生
the Earp heir needs our help.
厄普继承者需要我们的帮助
And here I was...
所以我来了
hoping to remain not dead for a few more hours.
希望可以多活点时间
You OK?
你还好吗
- Mhm. - I should have trusted you.
- 嗯 - 我应该相信你的
- I'm... I know... - I'm terrified,
- 我 我知道 - 我吓坏了
'cause my sister, who's supposed to be the smart,
因为我那个本应该头脑聪明 道德高尚的姐姐
moral one royally screwed us?
狠狠地耍了我们
Though I suppose it was for someone you love.
我估摸着那是为了你所爱的人
Nicole's married.
妮可尔已经结过婚了
- To a dude?! - No, a gorgeous lady doctor.
- 和一个男的 - 不是 是一位漂亮的女演员
OK, well...
好吧
I have eyes, Waverly. Nicole loves you.
薇弗莉 我看得出来 妮可尔是爱你的
And I'm not your sister.
而且我也不是你的妹妹
The DNA test confirmed...
DNA检测报道上说
...Wynonna, I'm not an Earp.
我不是厄普后人 薇诺娜
Like hell you're not.
绝不可能不是
Well, you were right.
你是对的
Made from the same metal as Peacemaker.
这个盘子与“和平使者”是用同一块金属做的
Good news is, it also had traces of ammolite,
好消息是 这上面有斑彩石的痕迹
which is the mineral that protects your land.
斑彩石就是保护你们家庄园的那个矿物质
- The bad news?
- 坏消息呢
Well, I guess it was a side plate.
嗯 我猜测这个盘子只有边缘用了斑彩石
It's enough.
一颗就够了
I know you're bad at math, but there are two widows.
我知道你数学不好 但是有两个寡妇
It's not for them.
这不是为她们准备的
It's for their asshole husband.
是为她们那该死的丈夫准备的
Cut the head off an eel
把鳗鱼的头切下来
and his parasites shrivel up and die, too.
它体内的寄生虫就会干枯 然后死掉
And I end the curse, once and for all.
然后我就能结束诅咒 一劳永逸
And now...
现在
I have to pee again.
我又得去尿尿了
Ooh.
哦
Oh, I haven't felt this off since the 2005 Chili Cook Off debacle.
Chili Cook Off 辣椒烹饪大赛 :美国以辣椒为主题的烹饪比赛
哦 自从2005年辣椒烹饪比赛惨败之后 我再也没有吃过这么辣的东西
Wynonna... I don't think that's chili.
薇诺娜 我觉得那不是红辣椒
My previous conjectures about holy sites aren't even a thing anymore.
圣地在我心里的最初印象已经被颠覆了
Bobo Del Rey's involvement is harshing up my whole system!
波波 德尔 瑞一掺和进来 我的整个思维模式就乱了
- Yeah, and you haven't even met him yet. - I'm so OK with that.
- 是的 你还没遇到他就这样了 - 我乐意
- I can't wait to meet the Pod, though. - What?
- 我迫不及待想见到珀德了 - 什么
That's my codename for baby Earp.
那是我给小厄普取的代号♥
I'm gonna teach it how to rap.
我要教小厄普说rap
Why'd you stay, Jeremy? After Black Badge dissolved?
杰里米 黑色徽章解散之后 为什么你没走
Wait. Wait. Uh... There are two sites where Bobo had
等等 等等 波波在两个地方加强了警戒
constant security. One, the shack where he was holding Constance's sons' bones...
一个 是他存放康士坦茨儿子尸骨的破房♥子
- And the other? - A condemned gold mine in the foothills.
- 另一个呢 - 山麓那边一座破烂的金矿井
OK, yeah. Hey. You're... you're pretty smart.
真棒 嘿 你 你真的太聪明了
Oh, I know. And, um...
哦 我知道啊
I stay because I don't fit in here,
我留下来是因为虽然我不适合这里
but none of you ask me to. I'm...
但是你们谁也没有强求我
I'm allowed to be me.
在这儿 我可以做我自己
You're part of the family.
你是这个大家庭的一员
And being part of the family means...
成为大家庭的一员意味着
...dealing with terrifying forces of evil!
对抗各种恐怖的邪恶力量
Where is the Earp wench? I want my weapon.
那个厄普丫头在哪 我要我的武器
Why don't you eat mine.
受我的子弹吧
Looks like you're shit out of luck.
看来你很不走运
Hardly.
是啊
I just found me some bait.
我找到了一些诱饵
You drove my car?
你开的我的车
Yeah, and I changed your radio settings, too.
是的 我还把你的收音机设备换了
Man, we gotta talk
兄弟
- about your Adele obsession. - Waverly?
Adele 阿黛尔:英国流行歌♥手,代表作Someone Like You、Rolling in the Deep
我们得谈谈 你咋那么迷恋阿黛尔 - 薇弗莉
Doc! We're headed to the Homestead. We have a code:
医生 我们要去厄普庄园 我们有个暗号♥
- Pot of Gold! Repeat. Pot. Of. Gold. - Dolls! Baby's coming.
- 金色的珀德 重复一遍 金色 的 珀德 - 多尔斯 宝宝要生了
- You take Charlene. - Whoa, OK! Yeah!
- 你去接沙琳 - 哇喔 好的
I know a shortcut.
我知道一条捷径
Alright, listen. I'll get Dr. Navalar. You go to Wynonna,
好的 听我说 我去接柰瓦娜医生 你去薇诺娜那边
and I'll bring her to the Homestead, OK?
我把医生带到庄园 可以吗
Oh! Hey, Holliday!
哦 嘿 霍利迪
Whatever wrong you did in the past, some people say...
不管你以前做错了什么 有些人说
...a baby's their immortality.
孩子就是他们不死之身的延续
You touch my radio again, and I will gut you.
你要是再碰我的收音机 我就把你开膛破肚
Alright.
好的
Ahh! Cheesus coconuts!
啊 喵了个咪
Why isn't there an app for this?
为什么没有人开♥发♥一款生娃应用
OK! You're doing great.
不错 你干的太棒了
We're almost there. Oh, SHIT!
我们快到了 哦 倒霉
Wynonna Earp.
薇诺娜 厄普
Time to meet destiny.
面对命运的时刻到了
Better not be a nickname for your beav, 'cause I'm not in the mood.
最好别有什么找死的举动 因为我没心情和你玩儿
I've come for my weapon. You will not deny me.
我是为我的武器而来的 你不会拒绝我的
I might.
我可能不会
The Demon Lord is awake, but he has not risen.
恶魔之王被唤醒了 但是还没有复活
I've come for the final piece of the puzzle,
我是来找谜语的最后一块的
and I am not talking about that useless gun.
我说的不是那把没用的枪
Yeah, about that.
不是 是那个
Your stupid plate was tacky as shit, so I melted it down,
你的垃圾盘子烂的像坨屎 我把它熔了
into one sexy, ammolite-laced bullet.
熔成一颗美丽的斑彩石镶边的子弹
Let them go, or I punch a hole
让他们走 不然我在你
into your no longer rotting, but still stolen, face.
不再腐烂但还是偷来的小脸上打出一个洞
You might wanna cool that itchy trigger finger.
你也许想要冷却一下那根扣在扳机上的发痒的手指
I'm a bit hurt that I wasn't invited to the party.
你们不邀请我加入这出好戏 我有点受伤呢
Also that you tried to blow me up.
你也想惹火我吗
Hear this, Wynonna Earp.
听着 薇诺娜 厄普
The weapon I seek isn't that awful plate.
我要找的武器不是那个垃圾盘子
It is you. And I intend to use it.
而是你 我想要利用你
Just so everyone's clear, I'm my own damn weapon.
所有人都给我听清楚了 我是我自己的武器
And I'm about to unleash all this shit.
而且我要亲手解决这一切
One bullet, two of us.
你只有一颗子弹 我们有两个人
And then, there's my husband.
然后 还有我丈夫
But I can help you find the right path.
但我能帮你找到正确的路
You got some nerve, trying to negotiate with me.
你有病吧 想和我谈判
You're still wearing my friend's face!
你还用着我朋友的脸
And Bulshar's ring.
还有布沙的戒指
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表