剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
没错 不过 没针
Yeah. No needle, though.
好的
Ok.
不用针也行
Don't need it.
不用节约了 不然走不了了
No time to be stingy. You need enough to run.
你能告诉她吗
Can you please tell her?
我会的
I will.
- 多尔斯 该走了 - 好的
- Dolls, you need to go! - OK.
多尔斯 走啊
Dolls, go!
- 找到他们了 - 先生们
- We got 'em! - Gentlemen.
女士们 该死
Ma'am. Damn,
没了那东西还真是不习惯
I do feel naked without it.
- 给我 老实点 - 我们该怎么出去
- Hold... still! - How do we get out?
- 往下走 - 我怎么办 我该干啥
- We go down! - What about me, what do I do?!
- 上车或者死 大兄弟 - 好的 没问题 这车我上了
- Ride or die, dude! - OK, sure, yeah, no problem!
嘿 卢卡多 你看起来跟焉了一样
Hey, Lucado. You look pissed.
- 有人把你的垫肩弄坏了吗 - 别给我废话
- Someone mess with your shoulder pads? - No more bullshit.
你失败了 厄普 说再见吧
You failed, Earp. Say goodbye.
不 不 听我说 就
No, no! Listen, just...
让他们走吧 我
Let them go. I...
胁迫他们来的
blackmailed them into it.
告诉他们如果不帮我 我就
I told them if they didn't help me, I...
我都不知道这家伙是谁
I don't even know this guy!
- 我是杰瑞米 - 闭嘴
- Jeremy, 'sup. - Shut up!
这样吧 你可以先看着他们去死
Tell you what: you can watch the rest of them die first.
- 不 - 咳
- No! - Ahem!
先退下 卢卡多特工
Stand down, Agent Lucado.
- 好极了 都齐了 - 医生
- Good. The gang's all here. - Doc...
没事的 亲爱的 你知道我经常受伤
It's nothing, darlin'. You know how easily I bruise.
先生 容我解释 这些叛徒想要
Sir, I can explain. These traitors tried...
噢 他们可不仅仅是想要 多尔斯特工无故离队
Oh, they did more than try. Agent Dolls has gone AWOL.
太好了
Yes.
不过最后也无济于事
Doesn't make a lick of difference in the end.
- 我们会找到他的 - 他不应该受此待遇
- We'll find him. - He doesn't deserve this.
泽维尔用免费小赠品
Well, Xavier used his one freebie
让你们小镇免除了一场核灾
to save your little town from a nuclear mishap.
你们要炸毁普格特瑞城吗
You were going to bomb Purgatory?
似乎需要提醒你们一下
Seems you need to be reminded
这里不可以使用违禁枪♥支♥
about your use of contraband weapons in general,
卢卡多特工
Agent Lucado.
还有你的
Now yours.
你别想从我手中拿走我的和平使者
You can pry Peacemaker from my cold dead hands.
我想会有人帮我拿的
I think I'll have one of the boys here do that for me.
你带着你的魔法枪来
So you brought your magic
是以防万一有怪物偷袭 是吧
gun just in case there was a demon attack, hm?
我的魔法枪是用来提醒你们
I brought my magic gun to remind you all
我就是那个该死的厄普后人
that I'm the goddamn Earp heir and the only one
也是唯一一个可以送怀亚特还魂者下地狱的人
who can send Wyatt's revenants back to hell.
我倒是觉得还魂者对你来说不算问题
I think revenants are the least of your problems.
难道你没有见过
Or haven't you seen any of
充斥着普格特瑞城的新野兽吗
the new beasts that have flooded Purgatory?
是的
But yes,
你将会继续在冥河三角区巡逻
you will continue to patrol the Ghost
但是以黑色勋章的名义行动
River Triangle, and you will do it on behalf
你们所有人
of Black Badge. All of you.
你可以恭敬的
You can respectfully
- 亲吻我雪白的大屁♥股♥ - 医生
- kiss my lily white ass. - Doc.
我很想成为一个执法者 但是很遗憾
I tried being a lawman. It didn't take.
这是叛国
This is treason.
你们就是一群垃圾 不要签署任何东西
And you're a dumpster fire. Don't sign anything.
- 他们就是一群骗子 - 什么 签署
- They're liars. - What? Sign?
总会有人要付出代价的 穆迪 很快
Somebody has to pay, Moody! Soon.
有人会的
Someone will.
我不能杀了厄普后人 但是你们其他人
I can't kill the heir, but the rest of you
就不一样了
are expendable.
明白吗
Got it?
卢卡多特工 麻烦 合同
Agent Lucado, the contracts, please.
嘿
Hey.
你想让我们签血印吗
You want us to sign in blood?
就是这种模式 一直都是
It's how it's done. How it's always been done.
你们是谁
Who are you people?
究竟是谁
Really?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
- 不要再和他说话了 - 哦
- Don't talk to him any more. - Oh...
精神一点 薇诺娜
Cheer up, Wynonna.
我将会给你额外的筹码
I'll sweeten the pot for you.
你答应参加 我将会帮助你解除家族诅咒
You play ball, I'll help you break the Earp Curse.
我已经知道如何解除了
I already know how to break it.
波波 德尔 瑞 已经
Bobo Del Rey has been
消失 而且他的灵魂已经四分五散
dispatched and his revenants are all scattered.
你将永远也找不齐他们 杀不光他们 终其一生
You'll never find and kill them all, not in your lifetime.
我现在可是很慷慨的 薇诺娜 自从你姐姐打开边界之门后
I'm being generous, Wynonna. You deal with the dozen or so
你一直穿梭于冥河三角区
demonic horrors that got into the Triangle when your sister
处理她留下的烂摊子
opened the border,
现在我们可以助你一臂之力
and could be we help you find a way.
一劳永逸的解决你们家族的麻烦
Lift your family's burden for good.
现在把他们请出去
Now get them out of my house.
噢 还有一件事 这里还有人
Oh, one more thing. Is there anyone else
了解这次任务吗 关于黑色徽章在普格特瑞城的
who knows about this mission? About Black Badge's assignment
- 布置 - 当然没有
- in Purgatory? - Of course not.
我在我母亲墓前发誓
I swear on our mother's grave.
说真的 你觉得我们会有多蠢
Seriously, how stupid do you think we are?
他刚刚 杀了她
He just... shot her.
天啦 我希望妮科尔已经走了
God, I hope Nicole got out.
- 车不在了 - 很好
- Car's gone. - Good.
好 那我们怎么回去
Good? How the hell are we gonna get home?
医生
Doc...
那多尔斯
Did Dolls...
有说什么 他有要你
say any... did he tell you to...
- 转告我什么吗 - 没有
- tell me anything? - Not a thing.
很抱歉 又把你牵扯进来
I'm sorry you had to re-up.
我知道你有多讨厌成为一个好人
I know how much you hate being one of the good guys.
我高度怀疑他们真的是好人吗
I highly doubt those were the good guys.
我终于找到了一些炸♥药♥ 但是没来得及使用
I finally got some dynamite and didn't even get to use it.
那么
So...
我可不会感激你
I'm not great at thank yous.
但你还是那么伟大
You're still pretty great, though.
我不确定他是否值得
I'm not sure he deserved it.
我们很少能得到我们应得的东西
Well, we so rarely get what we deserve.
你可以进来
You could come in.
我要去洗个澡
I'm gonna take a shower.
那我就送到这儿了
Well, then I'll leave you to it.
抱歉我离开了
I'm sorry I left.
不 不 你必须走
No. No, you had to.
当然 我也想你那么做
I wanted you to. Of course.
我没有选择的余地 是吗
I didn't have a choice, right?
他会杀了你的
He would've killed you.
或者更官方 让我也签署协议
Or made it official. Signed me up too.
用你自己的血
In your own blood?
我最好回到警♥察♥站去
I better get back to the station.
还有很多工作要做
I've still got so much paperwork to do.
那 我 我最好去看看薇诺娜
Yeah, I... I best check on Wynonna.
直到我们都冷静下来
Until we go down
直到我们都冷静下来
Until we go down
直到我们都冷静下来
Until we go down
直到我们都沉寂
Until we go down
直到我们都沉寂
Until we go down
直到我们都沉寂
Until we go down
找到冥河三角区的
Find everything that got
所有怪物 并且杀死它们
into the Ghost River Triangle and kill it.
和往常一样
So, the usual.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表