剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
it's about something bigger than us.
这个不只是关于你我
- The demon Clootie. - Our baby.
- 恶魔库蒂 - 我们的宝贝
I mean, I need to do that on my own terms,
我是说 我的按照自己的方式做这件事
but I promise I won't
但是我承诺过我直到最后
break the seal. Not until after.
也不会解除封印
We... we need a plan.
我们 我们得制定个计划
But when that plan is in place,
但是当那个计划准备就绪时
I will break it... with you
我会和你一起
by my side.
打破它
Do you swear?
你发誓
I do.
是的
You kept the receipt, right?
你还留着买♥♥油画的收据 对吧
Waverly!
薇弗莉
Waverly!
薇弗莉
Brother.
弟弟
It's time to come home.
是时候回家了
You truly love that girl, don't you?
你是真爱那个女孩啊 是不是
She's my angel.
她是我的天使
There is something. She's special.
她是有些特别
Too special for an abomination like you.
你的厌恶配不上人家的特别
Betrayal has consequences, Tucker.
背叛是要付出代价的 塔克
You wanted a girl?
你想要个女孩
Well, I'll be your girl.
好的 我来吧
I have been arrogant.
我一直以来太傲慢了
When I first stepped out of that box...
当我第一次离开那个盒子
Oh, the freedom!
自♥由♥
Now Beth has abandoned me, my craft has faded.
贝斯抛弃我了 我的法术也消失了
Please. Please,
拜托了 拜托了
I just need one more miracle.
我只需要一个奇迹
Myself to you
吾献于汝
I eternally give.
倾吾所有
Blood from myself
吾之鲜血
spilled as I live.
源于我身
Reveal to me
显自我形
the seal of three.
三方封印
Command you by these rings.
以戒指名义号♥令你
Be you forever my King.
汝永为吾王
Husband,
吾之夫君
grant that which I seek!
吾所寻之允诺
Constance's seal.
康士坦茨封印
The deed shall be done.
立契转让应该完成了
I swear it.
我发誓
It is the law.
这就是契约
You know, you lock shit up, you think that people would
你知道 你把那东西锁起来了 你以为
- stay out of it. - What, boyfriend people?
- 人们就会远离他了 - 什么 男朋友那种的人们吗
Decidedly non-boyfriend people.
当然不是
Never mind.
随便了
Either stop staring at me like a midway attraction,
你要想总这样含情脉脉的盯着我
or pony-up five bucks for admission.
还是先拍出5块钱算是见面礼
Sorry, that's rude.
抱歉 我失态了
OK. Here's to you,
好了 这杯敬你
who saved my life.
救我命的恩人
Who... happens to be a...
这个人还是个
Say it.
说呀
A r... revenant.
一个还魂者
God, that's so weird!
天呐 这也太奇怪了
You're just such an awesome person.
你这人实在太酷了
So, you gonna give me a head start?
所以 你准备先给我通个气
Before you tell Wynonna about me.
在你告诉薇诺娜关于我之前
Oh, no, I don't...
噢 不是
I'm not going to.
我不准备告诉她的
Because then I'd have to tell her about me.
因为如果我这样做了 我还得告诉她关于我自己
What, that you're annoyingly sweet?
关于你什么 你如此烦人的可爱
I think I'm half revenant.
我觉得我只是半个还魂者
Wow, that's the first time I've said it
哇噢 我第一次这样
out loud to... anyone.
和别人♥大♥声的说出来
Even Nicole?
也没有和妮可尔说过
Oh, God! Nicole...
噢 天呐 尼科尔
Ugh, that text was so nasty.
额 那条信息太烦人了
She's going to need some space.
她需要自己些空间
Screw space. Look, you need to get up
要什么空间 听着 你应该直面她
in her face and make things right. I gave a guy
并且把事情都解决了 我以前给过一个人
space once. Took up with his best friend.
一些空间 然他和他最好的朋友一起
And that friend was on Wyatt's shit-list.
结果那个朋友名字在怀亚特的名单上
Yeah. Worst second date ever.
史上最差的第二次约会
- Do you think she's up yet? -
你觉得她起了没
Ms. Pleat-in-her-pants is
赖床小姐
probably doing a sun salutation as we speak.
估计现在还在想着早晨寒暄
But she'll open the door for you.
但她永远欢迎你
No matter what time.
无论何时
Waves?
小薇
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表