剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
I listened to her cry.
我听她哭泣
And beg. And pray.
听她乞求 祈祷
She died anyway.
她最后还是死了
And I never again
从此以后
could stand tight quarters.
我再也无法容忍♥拥挤的房♥间
What was her name?
她叫什么名字
Alice.
艾丽丝
- Stay with me.
- 和我待在一起
I'm pregnant, not helpless. Split up.
我只是怀孕了 不是不能自理了 分头行动
Just don't shoot any of my decorative pillows.
别用枪打我的那些装饰枕头啊
I'll never find the right colour combination again.
我再也找不到合适的颜色组合了
You repeat this convo, you die.
你要是再说那句话 你就死定了
You do not!
不会吧你
- Three?! Three PhDs? - Well, technically two.
- 什么 3个博士学位 - 嗯 严格来讲 是两个
Engineering and biochemistry.
工程和生物化学
The... the astrology was just an online certification.
占星学只是网上认证的
I was dating a Scorpio. I panicked.
那时候我和一个天蝎座的人谈恋爱 那时候我有点操之过急了
So you come from
所以说你来自
a rocket scientist, super model family?
一个火箭科学家 超级模特的家庭
No.
不是
Well, they must be pretty proud.
那么 他们一定非常自豪吧
They aren't around anymore.
他们都不在了
It's OK. It was a long time ago.
没关系 这是很久之前的事了
I... ugh. Can you answer her already?
我 嗯 你可以回她消息了吗
No! No.
不行 不行
That's exactly what Nicole wants me to do.
这就是尼科尔期待的
So controlling.
控制欲太强了
I'm trying not to look, but...
我试着不看 但是
- I'm seeing a lot of "Sorrys." - I know. It's just...
- 我看到了很多的对不起 - 我知道
This wasn't a squabble
这次争吵
over a borrowed shirt.
不是关于一些琐碎的小事
Well, what...
嗯
- What was in those papers anyway? - Stuff that made me
- 那份检测报告里到底说了什么 - 那东西
realize that my whole life has been a lie.
让我意识到我的一生都是个谎言
Yeah, which makes the people
让那些本来关心我的人
that supposedly cared about me, liars.
都变成了骗子
Wow, there it is.
哇喔 就是这个
- What? - Backbone.
- 什么 - 勇气
Fine.
好吧
- Dear Control Freak. - Uh...
- 亲爱的控制狂 - 嗯
I will talk to you
我想什么时候理你
when I want to talk to you.
就什么时候理你
- Oh... - Until then,
- 哦 - 在那之前
have a nice life
希望你好好过着
hurting the people that you love.
伤害你爱人的生活
No! I, uh... don't
不要这样
send... like that. OK.
别那样发出去 发了
- Yeah. - Oh, my God. What did I do?
- 好吧 - 哦 天啊 我♥干♥了什么
A little too much backbone. But it's gonna be OK.
有点过了 不过没事
Nicole was right to hide those papers. I never
尼科尔把那些检测报告藏起来是对的
should have looked at them.
我不应该看的
I messed up. We had it so perfect.
我把事情搞砸了 我们之前相处得堪称完美
Perfect is overrated.
完美有点言过其实了
If everything was perfect, then champagne wouldn't have bubbles.
如果一切都是完美的 那么香槟就没有气泡了
Hm.
嗯
Bubbles are made up of carbon dioxide
气泡是由二氧化碳构成
rising from nucleation points.
从成核点中分离出来的
And nucleation points are these small defects
而成核点就是困住这些微小
in the glass that trap these tiny,
二氧化碳震动泡
vibrating pockets of the carbon dioxide.
玻璃杯中的小小的瑕疵
So, no defect, no bubbles,
没有这缺陷 就没有气泡
no magic.
也就失去了香槟的魅力
I'm... I'm with Nicole!
我只爱妮可尔
I'm with Doc.
我只爱医生
I'm gonna... go get changed.
我要去换衣服了
Rosita? I'm so sorry.
罗西塔 对不起
You were being so cool and so nice and I...
你人太好了 我情不自禁
Tucker?
塔克
Waverly!
薇弗莉
You were burned to death. I saw your body.
你被烧死了 我亲眼看见你的尸体
I'm the reason people shouldn't pick up hitch-hikers.
我的存在就是告诉人们不该给让人搭便车的
Rosita...
罗西塔
What did you do?
你对她做了什么
What did I do? I got frostbite.
我做了什么 我被冻伤了
I almost froze to death coming back here for you!
为了回来找你 我差点被冻死
It's OK. I'm here to save you.
没事了 我是来救你的
- From her? - No.
- 从她手里吗 - 不
From those bitches who call themselves my sisters.
从那些自称是我姐姐的贱♥人♥手里
Backyard,
后院
four occupants in sight.
看得出来住了四个人
Fingernail may not be enough for...
指甲也许不足以说明原因
probable cause, but tonight I do not give a shit.
但是今晚我一点也不关心这个
Wynonna knew something was off with those Gardner women.
薇诺娜知道有什么东西和那些加德纳女人一起走了
- I should have listened to her. - I'm sending you a mental hug,
- 我之前应该听她的 - 我精神上支援你
- buddy. - Not now, Jeremy.
- 伙计 - 现在不是开玩笑的时候 杰里米
Not while I'm in tactical, OK?
别在我思考战术的时候开玩笑 行不
- Sorry. You sounded sad. - Hey! Stay put and be quiet.
- 抱歉 你听起来有点悲伤 - 嘿 安静点
Easy for you to say! The more nervous I get,
你说的倒轻松 我一紧张
the more I talk. The more you tell me not to talk,
就话多 你越叫我闭嘴
the more nervous I get. It is a vicious cycle.
我越紧张 这是个恶性循环
Ack! Shut up!
啊 闭嘴
Hello?
怎么了
She's in a better place.
她去了更好的地方
You're shaking.
你在发抖
- You killed my friend. - She wasn't your friend.
- 你杀了我的朋友 - 她不是你朋友
She was trying to corrupt you.
她是想要玷污你
- And you were letting her. - What?
- 而你纵容她这么做 - 你在说什么
I saw her kiss you.
我看见她吻了你
Don't lie to me, Waverly.
别对我撒谎 薇弗莉
You and me, we're good people.
你和我 我们是好人
The others? They want to change us,
而其他人 他们企图改变我们
blame us, make us their puppets.
责备我们 使我们沦为他们的傀儡
Please let me go.
求你让我走
Why in the world would I do that?
我凭什么那么做
No one is upstairs but I swear
楼上没人
someone is in this house.
但是我肯定有人在这屋子里
Clear down here.
楼下什么也没有
Found Peacemaker though.
不过我找到和平使者了
In the pocket of your coat.
在你大衣口袋里
Oh! You think I...
你以为我
Well darlin', I'll take your adorable magic gun,
亲爱的 我会拿走你可爱的魔法枪
and I raise you a pair of pistols and two gifted hands.
然后向你举起手♥枪♥和两有才华的只手
Doc, shut up. Do you really
闭嘴 医生
think that I would shoot you to get the ring?
你难道以为我会为了戒指杀了你吗
Yeah, I've been reading about hormones. Unstable buggers.
说不定 我读到过关于荷尔蒙的文章 不稳定的东西
Oh ho! So you think that because I'm... I'm...
所以你觉得因为我是
I'm the size of a giant cheeseburger
我是个巨大的乳酪汉堡
with a baby cheeseburger inside me
肚子里还有一个小乳酪汉堡
and maybe really hungry right now,
而且现在我也确实很饿
you think that I can't handle my job?
你就觉得我不能胜任我的工作吗
Things are different. You are mere weeks from giving birth.
今时不同往日 你快临盆了
No! Stop! Do not
住嘴
ever forget
别忘了
that I am the heir of this God damn curse.
我是那个鬼诅咒的传人
And you know what? That means
你知道吗
that anything that has to do with the curse
那意味着任何和诅咒有关的事情
is mine. That ring included.
都是我的 包括那个戒指
- You think so? - I know so.
- 是吗 - 就是这样
Then come and get it.
那就来拿啊
Being a Gardner was suffocating.
作为加德纳家族的一份子 这真的是令人窒息的操作
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表