剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
- 狙魔女杰前情提要 - 我不是坏人
- previously on "wynonna earp"... - i'm not a bad person,
如果你知道什么对你自己好
And if you know what's good for
就不要再把我当坏人看
you, stop treating me like one.
- 我们现在是你的姐姐了 - 我要一个女孩
- we're your sisters now. - I want a girl.
- 意料之中 - 那个女孩体内有恶魔
- predictable. - that girl has the demon inside her...
- 毙了她 - 如果我们不消灭恶魔
- shoot her. - which will spread
它就会像病毒一样蔓延
Like a virus if we don't destroy it.
多尔斯 黑色徽章的人都已经不见了
Dolls, black badge is gone.
薇诺娜 你并不是孤身一人了
Wynonna... you're not alone.
确实不再是一个人了
You can say that again.
对于一个精英特工来说 这样的死法真是可悲
pitiful way for an elite operative to die,
连他的屁♥股♥都保护不了
By not covering his own ass.
就不要谈论我搭档的屁♥股♥了
Don't talk about my partner's ass.
霍利迪先生 很高兴见到你
Mr. holliday. it's good to see you.
我也想说同样的话 只可惜我讨厌你
I would return the sentiment, except i hate you.
现在我们是一条船上的人了 对吧
We're on the same team now, all right?
先生们 我准备收起我的武器
Gentlemen, i'm gonna lower my weapon.
希望你们不要开枪
I prefer you don't shoot me.
长官
Sir...
你能告诉我这里究竟发生了什么吗
Can you please tell me what the hell is going on here?
切特里特工设法与黑色徽章总部取得联♥系♥
Agent chetri tried to make contact
但是发现那里已经人去楼空
And realized that the BBD HQ was empty.
聪明的孩子 黑色徽章已经放弃了你 放弃了你的团队
Smart kid. black badge has cut you, your team,
放弃了整个冥河三角区
and the entire ghost river triangle loose.
你在说谎 离开这里
You're lying, man. get outta here.
如果他在撒谎
If he's lyin'...
那他那副正经脸
He's got the best poker face
绝对是 前无古人后无来者
I've ever laid eyes on.
哇喔
Wow.
我们成弃兵了
We were ghosted.
- 为什么 - 当权者
- why? - the powers that be
不想把钱花在根本没有胜算的战争上
Don't wanna spend money on a war they can't win.
我们所了解的那个黑色徽章已经不复存在了 泽维尔
The black badge unit we knew no longer exists, xavier.
黑色徽章消失了 如果你想活命
It's gone, and if you wanna keep surviving,
就不应该再这么执着 自己好好过活
You'll think real hard about getting gone yourself.
不 我做不到 很抱歉
No. can't do it. sorry.
我还没完成任务 长官
I haven't completed my mission... sir.
我早就知道你会这么说
I thought you might say that.
这是我能给你的全部资料了
This is all I can give you.
文件不完整
The file's incomplete,
但是我这么说吧 被霍利迪先生从安全屋放出来的
But let's just say that, uh... you're not the only thing
除了你 还有其他的东西
Mr. holliday let loose from the safe house.
嘿
Hey.
长官 长官 拿着
Sir. sir! hold this.
长官
Sir!
政♥府♥机构是不会凭空消失的的
Government agencies just don't vanish!
黑色徽章不是政♥府♥机构
Black badge isn't a government agency.
从来都不是
It never was.
要是疫魔的话 她看起可来真漂亮
Well, don't she look pretty as a plague
被拿走了 偷走了
Taken! stolen!
这里不对公众开放
This isn't open to the public.
它在哪里
Where is it?
它在哪里
Where is it?
哎呀 勒得有点太紧了
Whoopsies. pulled a little too hard.
不浪费则不匮乏
Waste not, want not.
- 所以 - 所以
- so... - so...
嗯
Pff... yeah.
还记得你碰粘液的时候吗
Remember that time you touched the goo?
- 薇诺娜 - 好吧 你从未碰过粘液
- wynonna! - you never touch the goo.
- 你 你怀孕了
- you're... you're pregnant!
哦 你就非要说怀孕吗
Oh! do you have to use that word?
- 你日渐大起来的肚子说明了一切 - 好吧
- the big plus sign says yes! - okay,
我还没有真正准备好
well, i'm really not ready
去谈论那些具体的细节
To, you know, talk about all the juicy details.
噢 你不想说细节 我没有意见
Oh, i'm so fine with leaving out the juice.
- 很好 - 嗯
- oh, good. - yeah.
如果你有问题 尽管问
If you have questions, you should feel free to ask them.
好吧 一个 你只能问一个问题
Well, one. you should feel free to ask one.
好的
Okay.
你现在到哪个阶段了
How far along are you?
- 不 不说 不说 - 但是 薇诺娜
- nope. nope. nope! - but, wynonna!
你不能一直这样逃避啊 好吗
Well, you can't just "nope" this away, okay? "nope"?
- 逃避是行不通的
- not a viable plan.
可是现在才是初期 我还有时间呢
- it is right now! right now I have time
时间也是有限的好吗 那么我的问题
Well, only a certain amount. hence my question.
听我说 薇弗莉
Look, waverly...
我一个上司的头被炸掉了
My one boss just got her head blown off,
另一个上司是一只蜥蜴
And my other boss is a lizard.
或者说是一条 性感小火龙 谁知道呢
Or a tiny, super sexy dragon. who knows?
而且 现在还到处都是恶魔
And still, always, there are the demons,
所以我不能 我现在还不能处理这件事情
So i cannot... i cannot deal with this right now.
我真的不能 求求你
I can't. please.
- 好的 - 谢谢你
- okay. - thank you.
我很开心再也没有触角怪附在你的体内了
I'm glad you're not possessed by a tentacle anymore.
是的 我也是
Yeah. me too.
好的 办公室见咯
Okay. I'll see you at the office.
真倒霉
Shit!
- 怎么了 - 我又要尿尿了
- what? - i have to pee again.
我真的 真的
I really, really want you
想要你分给我一个案子 任何案子都可以
to give me a case, any case.
- 很抱歉姑娘 我这儿啥也没有 - 来一个嘛
- sorry, girl, I got nothing. - come on!
食人怪精神病医生 蝎子和狮子交♥媾♥的杂种狗
Cannibal psychiatrist? scorpion shih tzu hybrid?
哦 还有令人毛骨悚然的小丑 这些时下都非常流行
Oh, creepy clowns! those are really hot right now.
- 薇诺娜 休息一天吧 - 哦
- wynonna, take a day off. - ooh.
去做个SPA
Get a SPA treatment.
炼狱之城上哪儿去做SPA啊
Purgatory doesn't have any spas...
除非你让威利按♥摩♥城的人
Unless you get the Jacuzzi Willie
上门来接我去
drives around in his pick-up?
- 那去逛街 - 为什么 我的衣服看起来太紧了吗
- go shopping? - why? do my clothes look tight?
嗨
Hi!
- 给你的 - 好嘞
- for you. - yeeeah!
有个问题 为什么我的咖啡
Question. why does my coffee taste
喝着像是在雷德利的草帽里煮过一样
like it was brewed in Nedley's hat?
因为这不是咖啡
Because it's not coffee,
这是舒缓疲劳的阳光草本茶 不含咖♥啡♥因♥
It's soothing sunshine herbal tea. caffeine free.
好吧 听起来就像是
Well, if it sounds like
嬉皮士的痤疮膏 我可不想喝
A hippie hemorrhoid cream, i don't want it in my cup.
薇弗莉 你能带她离开这里
Waverly, can you get her out of here, and then,
然后再回来吗 因为我十分钟后下班
You know, come back because i'm off in 10 minutes.
呃 你们俩让《恋恋笔记本》都黯然失色了
Ugh. you guys make the notebook look bleak.
你们是经常对着镜子练习这种情意绵绵的眼神吗
Do you practice those gooey eyes in the mirror,
还是说这是天生的本领
Or is it just natural talent?
- 我们院长遇害了 - 神父真的死了
- my boss was killed. - god really is dead.
致来到我们面前的妻子们
To those wives who came before us,
永远都是我们的一部分 你们诉说 我便倾听
eternally a part of us, speak and I will listen.
- 你能看到了吗 - 别做声
- Can you see it? - Quiet.
你已经失去我们丈夫的宠爱了 你弄丢了礼物
You've lost our husband's favour. you've lost the gift.
我什么也没弄丢
I have lost nothing! you, on the
相反 你失去了一切
other hand, have lost his everything
我能怎么办 波波转移了第二个印♥章♥
What was i supposed to do? bobo moved the second seal!
还把印♥章♥带到了他的墓穴里去了
And took its location to his grave.
那就去问怪石女巫
So we ask the stone witch.
- 她下落不明 - 胡安 卡龙
- missing. - juan carlo?
我们还不够强大与他见面
We are not strong enough yet.
我们一定会找到的 就算把这个小镇翻个底朝天也得找到
We'll find it. we will tear this town apart if we have to.
我们没时间了
We don't have time!
都是因为那个神父
You've already drawn eyes to our
你的行动已经引起注意了
work, thanks to that priest
我看到钟表匠的公♥寓♥
The clockmaker's mansion.
他还在冥河三角区吗
Do we think he's still in the triangle?
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表