剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
Meaning...
意味着
I can destroy the rest of your friends
我可以在一息之间
before your next breath,
毁掉你剩下的朋友
which seems to be quite... labored.
任务量似乎 有点大啊
Bulshar.
布沙
My husband's true name,
我丈夫的真名
fires-given.
火焰赐予
Sorry I'm late.
对不起 我来晚了
I kinda died.
我差点死了
- Who didn't? - Enough!
- 谁不是呢 - 够了
Use the bullet on Beth
用子弹打死贝丝
and we'll take Bulshar down together.
然后我们一起对付布沙
Shoot Mercedes
开枪打梅赛德斯
or I kill your sister.
不然我杀了你妹妹
Do you know what she wants?
你知道她想干什么吗
To feed your newborn to our husband.
把你的新生儿喂我们的丈夫
Join me, and we'll destroy him together...
加入我 我们一起毁灭他
or I'll let her.
不然我就不会阻止她
Do not make the mistake of threatening my child.
别费劲 用我的孩子来威胁了
That doesn't work on us.
那对我们没用
Maybe I should just take the prize you are fighting for.
也许我应该拿走你们争夺的奖品
Wynonna, what is he doing?
薇诺娜 他在干什么
I am the greatest gunslinger that ever lived.
我是在世的最厉害的枪手
When I pull this trigger, things die.
每当我扣动扳机 就有东西死去
Bad things.
不好的东西
Mercy comes in many forms.
这也是一种仁慈
You're confused.
你疯了
It's not so bad, Wynonna.
那也没什么不好 薇诺娜
Up there.
在上面
I saw Wyatt, and he is so damn proud of you.
我看见了怀亚特 他如此引你为傲
But I will kill us both
但我会 在你为恶魔效忠前
before I let you walk in service to the devil.
把我们倆都杀了
It's a ruse.
这是个诡计
If I die, they can't use me.
如果我死了 她们就不能利用我了
Wynonna?!
薇诺娜
Two birds...
一石
one stone.
二鸟
The baby's coming.
孩子要出生了
You can save it. Aim high.
你能救他 准心高一点
I will do my best.
我尽力
I'll take one out on my way down.
我倒下之前会干掉一个
Or me.
我也是
I am so very tired, Wynonna.
我太累了 薇诺娜
Doc, don't!
医生 不要
See you on the other side.
天堂再见
So much bluffing, I'm embarrassed for all of you!
别虚张声势了 我都替你们害羞
No, no, no!
不
[Mercedes gasping]
Oh, gross!
好恶心
I had no idea you could split a bullet.
我不知道你能分开一颗子弹
Neither did I.
我自己也不知道
Been so long since I actually killed something,
好久没有真正杀死什么了
I forgot how happy it makes me.
我都忘了这股开心劲了
Don't you two ever do that to me again!
你们俩不准再这么吓我
Don't you two ever do that to me again!
你们俩不准再这么吓我
If it's been 12 minutes or less since your last contraction, you're dilating.
如果距离你上一次宫缩有12分钟或更短 说明你快分娩了
- You read the books? - The Wikipedia.
- 你读过这方面的书了 - 我看了维♥基♥百♥科♥
Look, guys! We need to get her anywhere
听着 各位 我们要把她带到别的地方
that's not the middle of the frickin' street!
只要别呆在大街上了
只要别呆在大街上了
that's not the middle of the frickin' street!
Come on, big mama!
来 大妈妈
Did you just call me a "big mama"?
你刚才叫我 大妈妈 吗
I'm supposed to be at the Homestead
我应该呆在庄园里
where the revenants can't interfere!
还魂者没法侵扰那里
OK! I'll take you back to the truck.
好 我带你回车上
If you touch me, I'll bite it off!
你再碰我 我就把你小♥弟♥弟♥咬掉
This is all its fault anyway!
这反正都是它的错
I... I have to go with her.
我 得和她待在一起
And I've gotta get ready.
我要去准备了
What did Wynonna ask you to do?
薇诺娜让你做什么
The only thing she could.
她唯一能做的
Don't be too hard on her. OK? She's really gonna need you after.
别对她太凶 好吗 她等会儿真的很需要你
Yeah. OK.
好
OK.
好
Well, what now? Back in my day, the men just sat outside and smoked.
现在干啥 在我那年代 男人只需要坐在外面抽烟
Don't smoke, idiot. You're about to be a father.
别抽烟了 傻瓜 你马上要成为父亲了
Outstanding! Now the whole gang's here and gonna see my destiny.
这下好了 现在所有人都在这看我生孩子
- Should we Skype in Nedley? - OK. We... we need a doctor!
- 我们要打给雷德利吗 - 我们需要一个医生
- Dolls is on it. - OK, boys, go to the Homestead
- 多尔斯去接了 - 好了 男人们回庄园
and get Wynonna's hospital go-bag.
拿薇诺娜的医药包
NO!
不
The demon Clootie.
恶魔库蒂
Bulshar? Bullshit... whatever his name is,
布沙 狗屎 不管他叫啥
we need to know if he got out.
我们得知道他被释放出来没
I used up my... bullet.
我用光了我的子弹
- Rest assured, I have plenty. - I know where the tomb is.
- 放心 我有好多 - 我知道坟墓在哪里
You are with me.
你和我一起去
- ALWAYS! - Jeremy...
- 在 - 杰里米
Yeah?
怎么了
I'm glad you stayed in Purgatory.
我很高兴你呆在地狱之城
Then can I name the baby? It feels like a Phil.
那我可以给宝宝取名吗 我觉得菲尔挺不错的
Oh, God! Here comes another one!
我的天 又来了
Get out of here before I murder you!
快滚 不然老娘宰了你
- Whooo! - Go!
- 呼 - 去吧
OK, I've been reading about home births.
我一直在读关于家庭分娩的书
OK. That... that's great.
那真好
Super. Uh, can you go lock the door, please?
超级棒 呃 你能去锁一下门吗
- Rosita... - I got you, Wynonna.
- 罗西塔 - 我在 薇诺娜
I'm so sorry.
我真抱歉
You're sorry now... wait until you have to push.
你现在抱歉好了 等下你得使劲用力
You gotta be shittin' me right now.
你在跟我开玩笑吧
Ewan, is there a reason why you and your boys are out here in your Sunday best?
尤恩 能解释一下你和你的手下们在礼拜日出来干什么吗
Deputy Marshal, I do believe you were driving over the legal limit.
马歇尔警官 我确信得你已经越界了
I don't got time for this fake bullshit, macho stand-off you got goin' on.
我没时间听这些废话 男子汉先走了你们请继续
I gotta go get a doctor.
我得去找一个医生
Dr. Navalar? Yes, we've taken care of her.
找纳瓦拉医生吗 我们已经解决她了
What do you mean, taken care of her?
你什么意思 什么叫解决她
She was a good woman.
她是个好人
A civilian!
一个平民
As if you've never dispatched of either.
说的好像你把她当成普通人过似的
You're a hypocrite, Xavier.
你就是个伪君子 泽维尔
So, what? You're gonna kill everybody that knows about the baby?
现在是要怎样 你计划杀光所有知道这个孩子存在的人吗
Not just any baby:
不仅仅是个新生儿
the next Earp heir.
还是厄普的继承人
Now, if my sources are correct, it should be coming right...
如果不出意外的话 继承人马上就要降生了
about... now.
就是现在
Ah... motherknuckles!
太特么销魂了
- That's it! Deep breaths! - OK, I'll get more towels.
就是这样 深呼吸 - 我又拿了一些毛巾
And whiskey. All the whiskeys.
威士忌 还要所有的威士忌
And a rum! It hardly matters now, does it?
还有朗姆酒 现在喝不打紧了 不是吗
Oh, I'll mix up something. Something not whiskey.
噢 我会混合一下 但不是威士忌
Why did I lie on the pool table? There are multiple couches right over there!
为什么我要躺在台球桌上 那边有这么多个沙发
You never were much for tradition.
你从来都不在乎这些细节的
And I guess our baby won't get the chance to learn ours.
而且我想宝宝是没机会和我们学打台球了
Nicole told you the plan.
妮可尔告诉你的计划
It's the only chance we have to keep it safe.
这是唯一能保她平安的办法
That's all that matters.
其他的都不重要
It matters that you didn't ask me. I could've helped!
关键的是你并没有让我帮忙 我本来可以帮得上忙的
You are helping, cutie.
你已经在帮忙了 亲爱的
And I w...
我想
I wanted to wait as long as possible to break your heart.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表