你能让我...
Do you mind if I--
当然可以 进来吧
No, sure. Come in.
乔什 我的天呐
Wow! Josh, oh, my God.
需要...给你拿点吃的吗
Um, can-- can I get you something to eat?
这有画眉草沙拉 鸵鸟串烧和快乐赫伯特的零食
We have teff salad, ostrich kabobs, Happy Herbert's.
这有很多吃的 没人吃
We have so much food. No one ate.
我不太想吃 谢谢
I'm good. Thanks.
你...
You--
你长大了
You're all grown up.
对 时光使然
Yeah. Time will do that.
你看起来不错 伯特温女士
You're looking good, Ms. B.
一直紧跟着化妆品的最新研发潮流
Keeping up on all the latest cosmetic innovations?
我喜欢老虎纹
I like the tiger stripes.
女孩就该时不时地重整自己
Well, a girl's got to reinvent herself.
你要来杯喝的吗
Can I get you a drink?
你知道吗 我真的...
You know what? I really just--
我想回家看看 他们吓到了我的狗
I want to get home. They scared my dog,
她大概把地板上尿的到处都是了
and she probably peed all over the hardwood.
哦 你的地板很不错吧
Oh. You have nice floors?
我的地板很美
I have beautiful floors.
你快乐吗
Are you happy?
我...我挺好的
I'm-- I'm good.
我得说 我...我真的挺好的
I got to say, I'm-- I'm really good.
我很高兴 乔什 我真的很高兴
I'm glad, Josh. I'm really glad.
你结婚了吗
You're married?
跟一个画家 艾伦·斯皮尔勒
A painter. Alan Spiller.
什么 我买♥♥了那幅《蓝色好大块》
No kidding! I-I own "The Big Blue One."
-是《好大一块蓝》 -对 对
- "The Blue One Big." - Right, right.
这太有意思了 他竟然是你的老公
How funny is that? He's your husband.
他很有才华的
He's so talented.
-你也是艺术家吗 -我是律师
- Are you an artist, too? - I'm a lawyer.
哦 抱歉
Oh... oh! Sorry.
没事的 我一直很擅长说屁话
I know. Well, I always was good at bullshit.
我是说 至少我能靠这混饭吃 对吧
I mean, at least now they're paying me for it, right?
但我还算是个安分守法的公民
But I'm all solid-citizen and everything.
有孩子吗
Kids?
正在商量中
Talking about it.
好吧 不过但愿他们长大后
Well, just pray they don't grow up
别像你们俩那样
to be teenagers like you were.
我现在不错啊
I turned out all right.
对
Yeah.
那今晚的事是怎么回事
How does that happen?
你很幸运 还得到了照顾
You get lucky, therapy,
而我得说 道格就是一坨屎
and I got to say that Doug was a piece of shit,
但我老妈以前却很棒
but my mom was awesome.
一直很棒
Is awesome.
我是说 她总是维护我
I mean, she always fought for me.
来接我的
That's me.
见到你很高兴 伯特温女士
Listen, it's really good seeing you, Ms. B.
保重
Take care.
你也保重 乔什
You too, Josh.
你很火♥辣♥
You look hot.
是啊 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
塞拉斯
Silas.
我给孩子换过尿布了
I changed her last.
我是妈妈
It's your mother.
几点了
What time is it?
很晚了 安迪还没回来
It's very late, and Andy's not here yet.
妈 我在睡觉
Mom, I'm sleeping.
他的飞机应该几点到
What time was his plane supposed to get in?
他说他会来吃晚饭的
He said he'd be here for dinner.
你多久跟他聊一次
How often do you talk to him?
不常聊
Not a lot.
餐馆开张后他真的很忙
He got really busy after the restaurant opened.
什么餐馆
What restaurant?
他为什么不跟我说呢
Why won't he talk to me?
他出了什么问题吗
What's his problem?
安迪住在任玛
Andy lives in Ren Mar.
真的吗
Really?
是那栋房♥子吗
In that house?
整个地方都重新装♥修♥了一遍
Redid the whole place.
看着很好
Looks great.
莱尼呢
And Lenny?
他四年前死了
He died four years ago.
安迪说莱尼生前最后一句话是
Andy said Lenny's last words were,
"你♥他♥妈♥拿我开涮吧"
"You got to be fucking kidding me."
他还有个女儿
And he's got a daughter.
3岁
She's 3.
她叫莱妮 但不是莱尼
Her name's Leni, but with an I.
妮是有女字旁的妮
L-e-n-I.
比如莱妮·里芬斯塔尔
Like Riefenstahl?
莱妮·里芬斯塔尔
是给纳粹拍摄过纪录片的德国女导演
谁
Who?
一个不太好的同名人
A not-good namesake.
是 她是个定时炸♥弹♥
Yeah, well, she's a pistol.
很漂亮
And beautiful...
又活泼好动
Sassy.
他和她相处的非常好
He's amazing with her.
那 那她妈妈呢
And the-- the mother?
她的名字叫安妮卡
Her name's Annika.
她是个餐馆服务生
She was a waitress at the restaurant.
他总是爱上服务生
He always loved waitresses.
"她们带给你食物
"They bring you food,
你坐着时她们的胸正好与你的视线平齐"
and when you sit, their boobs are at eye level."
他们结婚了吗
Are they married?
没有
No.
朋友而已
Friends.
他们共同抚养孩子 和平相处
They share custody. All amicable.
他开了家餐馆
He has a restaurant.
太棒了
That's perfect.
挺好的
It's nice.
那里是个小地方 人们去他那里
It's small. It's one of those places that people come,
他想做什么菜 就做什么菜
and he just cooks whatever he feels like--
都是很新鲜 应季的食物
all fresh and seasonal and everything.
他还曾被文章表扬过几次
He's been written up a few times.
他的小日子过得很甜蜜
He's made a very sweet life.
我觉得他很快乐 妈妈
I think he's happy, mom.
是吗
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
他不会回来了 对吗
He's not coming, is he?
我在做菜肉馅煎蛋饼
Making frittatas.
韭菜 还有 芦笋馅
Leek and, uh, asparagus.
你知道吗 我们还有好多剩菜呢
You know, we got lots of leftovers.
知道 但还是要做
Yeah, well, still gonna make them.
大家都哪儿去了
Uh, where is everybody?
我还以为人都在家呢
I figured there'd be a full house.
-安迪 -嘿 梅根
- Andy! - Hey, Megan.
看看那个吃奶的小家伙
Look at that little nipple sucker!
嗨 芙萝拉
Hi, Flora.
你这个可口的小东西
Hey, you delicious little thing.
我是安迪叔叔 我知道好一会儿没见了
It's your Uncle Andy. I know it's been a while.
你还记得我吗
You remember me? Huh?
那 那是牙吗 我看到的是一颗牙吗
Is that a-- is that a tooth? Do I see a tooth?
是两颗
Two.
两颗牙
Two teeth?
干得好
Good work.
南希 你有羊奶吗
Nancy, do you have any goat milk?
没有 我有燕麦和大♥麻♥
Uh, no, I have oat and hemp.
没有羊奶
But no goat?
没羊奶 不好意思
No goat. Sorry.
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表