伊莎贝尔怎么样
How's Isabel?
你是指"布鲁斯"吗
You mean "Bruce"?
布鲁斯
Bruce?
是啊
Yeah.
变了性 伊-莎-贝尔 现在是汉子了
Sex change. Is-a-bel... is a boy.
要是只能插一根手指 她太嫩了
If you can only fit one finger in, she's too young.
五根手指 太老了
Five fingers, she's too old.
这就是指检
It's the finger test.
你想长大成人 就得知道这档子事
You want to be a man, you got to know this shit.
你有安迪的消息吗
Hey, have you heard from Andy at all?
你多重
How much you weigh?
这是个私人问题
That's a personal question.
想摔跤的话 联♥系♥我
You want to wrestle, you let me know.
没人在吃东西 我觉得安迪不会来了
No one's eating, and I think Andy's a no-show.
我住在船上
I live on a boat.
和我一起远航吧
Sail away with me.
我滴个神
Oh, Christ.
我会一直都爱着你 南希
I've always loved you, Nancy.
想都别想
This will never happen.
总要试一试才知道
I had to give it a shot.
康纳德要做爸爸了
Conrad's about to be a daddy again.
他老婆随时都可能诞下一对双胞胎
Yeah. His wife's expecting twins any day now.
-所以他才没来 -是啊 你有孩子吗
- That's why he ain't here. - Mm. You got kids?
-必然得有 十个呢 -天呐
- Sure, I got kids. I got 10 kids, man. - Whoa.
最大的两个儿子
Two of my oldest boys
现在从墨西哥给我运浴盐
are running bath salts up from Mexico for me now.
自豪到了极点啊
Couldn't be prouder.
老天呐 怎么都对儿子念念不忘
Jesus. What is this obsession with sons?
他们是你的财产
They're your legacy.
布鲁克林某处
我真希望我也在那儿 交易进行得怎么样
I wish I was there, too. How's it going?
我...我觉得我们卖♥♥了两幅画
I-I think we've sold maybe two paintings.
哪两幅
Which ones?
《华夫饼的夏天》和《好大一块绿》
"Waffle Summer" And "The Big One Green."
我喜欢《绿色好大块》
Oh, I love "The Big Green One."
是《好大一块绿》不是《绿色好大块》
"The Big One Green," Not "The Big Green One."
有人在敲门 你别挂啊
Oh, someone's at the door. Do you want to hold on?
挂了 一会儿到宾馆打给你 爱你
No, but I will call you later from the hotel. Love you.
爱你
Love you.
谁啊
Who is it?
有给乔什·威尔逊的花
Flower delivery for Josh Wilson.
他不会吧 我真应该...
Oh, he didn't. I should be the one--
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
噢耶 小鬼
Oye, muchacho.
你长得真像你老爸
你有他下令开打时的那副表情
可别杀我呀 好吧
抱歉 我不会西班牙语
Sorry. I-I don't speak Spanish.
你不会西班牙语吗
You don't speak Spanish?
真的吗
Seriously?
小埃斯特万·雷耶斯竟然不会西班牙语
Esteban Reyes Jr. doesn't speak Spanish?
不 这不行 这真♥他♥妈♥的耻辱
Nah. That's wrong. That's a fucking disgrace.
这么说你跟我的生父很熟咯
So you and my birth dad were tight, huh?
我们的关系很复杂
We had a complicated relationship.
他很伟大
He was brilliant.
也很可怕
And scary.
我尊敬他
I respected him.
那是什么
What's that?
我在尝试高碳水化合物节食法
I'm on this high-carb diet thing
就是早餐吃谷类食品
where you eat cereal in the morning
其他时候吃意面
and then pasta the rest of the day.
我瘦了十二磅 但是我讨厌这样
I lost 12 pounds, but, man, I'm sick of it.
一切都是为了健康 对吧
Things we do for health, huh?
我老爸很可怕吗
My dad was scary?
是啊
Yeah.
不过是那种异常冷静的可怕 懂吗
But in a real calm way, you know?
而这也让他更加可怕
Which made him even scarier.
他在房♥子里养了只白狮
He kept a white lion in the house.
我曾经看见他 把一个告密者喂狮子
I saw him feed a snitch to it once.
你老妈跟你说过狮子的事吗
Your mother ever tell you about the lion?
等等
Wait.
什么
What?
不 我...我老爸是个政客啊
No. My-- my dad was a politician.
他是因为对付毒品联合会而被他们陷害
He was framed by the drug cartels
最后在监狱里被杀的
for trying to fight them and then killed in prison.
孩子 你老爸是黑帮老大 不是什么娘炮
Son, your dad was a gangster, not a pussy.
好吧
Okay?
你老妈到底是怎么跟你说的
What the hell your mother been telling you?
他不是在监狱里被杀的吗
He wasn't killed in prison?
不 这部分是对的
Yeah, that part's true,
但你老爸可是他妈的
but your father was
贩毒团伙之王啊
king shit narco jefe numero uno.
而你是他唯一的儿子
And you're his only son.
你得清楚这些事
You need to know this shit.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 女士
Hey, lady.
感谢你办了这么个盛大的宴会
You throw one hell of a shindig,
而且我很喜欢你在你这年纪
and I love that you're wearing that
还穿着这身苗条的红裙
slinky red dress at your age.
你穿着真好看
It's good on you.
教堂...犹太教堂见
I'll see you in church-- Jew church.
咱走吧
Come on, people.
不 不 你不能走 你不能开车
No. No, you're not. You're not driving anywhere.
更不能带着我的孩子开车
Not with my kid in the car.
那我来开 车钥匙给我
Then I'll drive. Give it here.
希恩
Shane.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
他成为了一个汉子
He became a man.
来吧 碧碧
Come on, Bea-Bea.
让我们潇洒走一回
Let's make like a bread truck and haul buns!
不
No.
不 我不同意
No. I don't think so.
-你想来点山竹果花蜜吗 -上帝啊
- You want a mangosteen nectar? - Jesus Christ.
你喊错了 现在我才是神
False prophet. It's all about me now.
我读过你的那些报道
I've read the articles.
你看起来不错 现在还是基佬吗
You're looking good. You still gay?
还是基佬 还是恨你
Still gay. Still hate you.
你带我来这干嘛 道格
What am I doing here, Doug?
我想重建联♥系♥
I'd like to reconnect.
操你自己的蛋吧
Oh. Go fuck yourself.
我的蛋有的是人操
I have people that'll do that for me.
乔什 我变了 我受到了启迪
Josh, I've changed. I'm enlightened now.
让我们重建联♥系♥吧
Let's have a relationship.
联♥系♥什么 你想要联♥系♥
A relationship? You want a relationship?
你在我十七岁时把我赶出家门 抛弃我
You kicked me out of the house at the age of 17, disowned me,
跟我说 恨不得我被鸡♥巴♥呛到
told me that you hoped that I choked on a cock,
然后你就离开了老妈和姐♥妹♥们♥
then you ran out on mom and the girls
一去不归
and never came back.
我现在跟他们的关系不错
Oh, I'm all good with them now.
给你老妈赡养费 给孩子们钱
Gave your mom all the back alimony and child support,
给孩子们各买♥♥了一间公♥寓♥
bought each of the girls a condo.
你想要间公♥寓♥吗
You want a condo?
不 我...我不要
No, I-I don't.
而且我对你无话可说 所以我该走了
And I don't have anything to say to you, so I'm leaving.
我想火箭男...道格领袖还有话和你说
I believe Rocket Ma-- Guru Doug is still talking to you.
给老子滚开
Get out of my way.
我应该先提 送公♥寓♥的事情的
I should have led with the condo offer.
安迪
Andy.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
乔什 你在这干嘛
Josh, what are you doing here?
道格把我绑♥架♥了 还想让我喜欢他
Doug kidnapped me and tried to get me to like him.
听我说 我在等出租车 但是外面冷死了
Listen, I'm waiting for a cab, and it's freezing out.
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表