哥们 那真是糟糕透顶啊
Dude, that is seriously fucked up!
不不不 其实...
No. It's...
其实还好 我是说 大家都相安无事
It's cool. I mean, we make it work.
这是暂时的 等他在纽约有了警徽
Yeah, for now, but wait till he has a badge
和一帮各部门的朋友以后 你哪知道会怎样
and friends in every department in New York City.
你知不知道这能改变一个人多少啊
Do you know what that kind of power does to somebody?
我弟弟要是成了条子 我肯定会被吓死
Dude, if my brother was becoming a cop, I'd be terrified.
我肯定要改名叫弗拉基米尔
I'd change my name to Vladimir.
不过这只是我的反应而已
But, hey, that's just me,
这全拜我那个混球弟弟所赐
You know, and my brother's an asshole.
我搭了四个夜视摄像机
I set up four night-vision cameras --
两个在车♥库♥ 两个在前廊
two over the garage and two in the front.
还附带动作检测
plus motion detectors.
一共300块
You owe me 300 bucks.
斯蒂维在哪
Where's Stevie?
南希
Oh, Nance.
还是决定做晚饭了
Hey, decided to cook after all,
几个小菜而已 我们和解了吧
just a few courses -- compromise, right?
妈妈 这是安吉拉 安吉拉 南希
Mom, this is Angela. Angela, Nancy.
很高兴见到你
It's so neat to meet you.
确实是个惊喜
What a neat surprise.
是我邀请她来的
I invited her to dinner.
斯蒂维在哪
Um, where's Stevie?
那儿...
In...
我跟她说了别这样
I told her not to.
可怜的小娃
Poor guy.
他超爱科莫多恐龙展
He loved the komodo dragon exhibit,
但我觉得他可能对狮子过敏
but I think he might be allergic to lions.
还流鼻涕了呢
His nose started to run.
我给他喝了止咳露
I gave him dimetapp,
喝完就睡着了
knocked him right out.
你也是条子吗
So, you're also a cop?
是啊 都第三代了
Yep -- third-generation.
有意思
It's funny.
小时候上体育课
In gym class growing up,
希恩连一个引体向上都做不来
Shane couldn't do a pull-up.
最后只好和女生一起 挂30秒的下巴
Had to do that 30-second chin hang with the girls.
好吧 塞拉斯是个无业游民
Yeah, well, Silas is unemployed.
是"自♥由♥创业者"
Self-employed.
他当过旅馆的行李员
He worked as a bellhop once.
我们当时为啥要去旅馆打工来着
Why were we working at a hotel?
是为了躲避...
On the run because of...
那个墨西哥婊♥子♥的追捕 是吧
That Mexicunt, right?
希恩打中的那个
The one Shane hit?
啥 没打中 没打中吗
What, no hit? No hitting?
婊♥子♥ 敏感词
Cunt? Bad word?
欢迎大家
I'd like to welcome everyone
来到伯特温-普赖斯-格雷家的家庭晚餐
to the Botwin-Price-Gray family dinner --
第二场
take 2,
我们从上次中断的地方开始
Continuing where we left off
上次被一枚.22口径的子弹搅了局
before we were so rudely interrupted by a .22-caliber bullet.
安吉拉 RJ 欢迎
Angela, R.J., welcome.
虽然我和你们俩都没怎么说过话
I haven't really spoken to either of you yet,
但是我...我还是很高兴
But I'm -- I'm so glad
我的儿子们能带你们来...
My sons felt comfortable bringing you here --
我希望你们以后也能经常来
Will feel comfortable bringing people here.
时光匆匆过...
As life goes on...
你们俩兄弟也越来越老成了
Gets more complicated,
虽然你们走的路截然不同
Roads diverge,
但你们俩 我都爱
I love you both so much --
不 其实是你们仨
All three of you, actually,
我这仨孩子本应该都在这桌上的
Because there was supposed to be three of my sons at this table,
但是吉尔让吉达去睡了
But Jill put Judah to bed.
所以...
So...
怎么了
What?
你是说斯蒂维
You mean Stevie?
我说的是什么
What did I say?
你说的是"吉达"
You said, "Judah."
不可能
No, I didn't.
就是哦
Yeah.
不可能
No.
南希 注意裤子
Nance? Pants.
怎么了 她怎么回事
What's going on? What's wrong with her?
我不知道 我怎么会知道
I don't know! How would I know?!
我当时叫她别去的 对吧 对吧
I told her not to go, didn't I? Didn't I?
你们俩都一点也不负责任
You're both so completely irresponsible.
好啊 继续说
Perfect. Go for it.
全都说出来 跟上次一样
Let it all out -- again.
安迪 这叫做交流
Andy, it's called communication.
这叫"得敏脱"
It's called dimetapp.
一种舒缓儿童伤风或过敏症状的药物
靠迷惑小孩来掩饰你自己的不安
It's called drugging a child to mask your own insecurities.
我去训练场接女儿们去了
I'm gonna go pick up the girls from practice.
别跟着我
Do not follow me.
安迪 我们到此为止
We're done, Andy!
伯特温女士 你还好吗
Uh, Mrs. Botwin, are you okay?
-魏德 别啊 -吃屎去吧 威尔逊
- Wade, no! - Eat shit, Wilson!
怎么回事
What the fuck?!
干嘛 又不是我往你身上砸屎的
What? I didn't throw shit at you.
得了吧 缉毒刑♥警♥
Oh, narc.
严格意义上 你说的"缉毒刑♥警♥"
Technically, "Narc" Refers
其实是缉毒小分队
to the narcotics unit.
好吧 你想做警♥察♥
Fine, you want to be a cop?
想沉醉于你自己的权利 那你好好享受吧
You want to get high on your own power? Enjoy.
什么 塞拉斯 等等
What? Silas, wait.
吃屎去吧 好好享受 屎盆子
嗯 确实是屎
Yeah, definitely shit.
要安必恩吗
Ambien?
"激光枪战"那会 我就扛不住了
I collapsed at laser tag.
那儿都是...闪个不停的灯
There were all these... Strobe lights.
没事 女人脆弱点又不是罪
Well, you're allowed to show a little vulnerability, I think.
我还...
And...
...我还忘记了他的名字
...I forgot his name.
是啊
Oh, you did.
可你的大脑还在自我修复当中
But your brain is still reorganizing itself.
真好啊
Great.
这样斯蒂维就有个僵尸老妈了
So Stevie will have a zombie for a mother.
这次你说对了 斯蒂维
There. You got it right -- Stevie.
吉尔刚才真刻薄
That was mean what Jill did.
我觉得她是在责骂我 而不是你
I think she was lashing out at me, not you --
尽管早晨我支持她
Even though I chose her this morning.
但现在我支持的是你 是这个家
And then I chose you, the family.
为何承诺非得要唯一呢 对吧
Why does commitment have to be exclusive, huh?
总之 今晚我睡长凳 所以...
Anyway, I'll be sleeping on the window bench tonight, so...
...有话找我说...
...If you want to talk...
妈咪
Mommy?
嗯 小可爱
Yes, sweetie?
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
你知道吗
You know what?
我也是
Me neither.
嘿 你能保守一个秘密吗
Hey, can you keep a secret?
好 一 二 三
All right. 1, 2, 3.
我应该做个好人
*I should try to be good
直到永远
*Forever and ever
阿门
*Amen
保佑我走好运
*So I'll touch wood
保佑我不会再被抓到
*And hope I don't get caught again
不用再编台词
*Without my lines
得以置身事外
*And off the mark
我寻找着种种迹象
*Looking for signs
但在这片黑暗之中 我看不到
*I can't see here in the dark
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表