The Ardmores -Phillip and Whimsy.
阿德莫尔家的菲力浦和维姆斯
I think you need to climb back down your ladder.
我觉得你应该顺着梯子 爬下去了
When the Brysons lived here,
布赖森一家住在这里的时候
they had an eyesore of a play structure.
他们装了一个丑得不能看的游乐设施
Right up against the property line.
就靠在房♥产分割线上
Their children used to climb up and pee into our yard.
他们的孩子会爬上去向我们家院子里撒尿
I got them with a hose.
我用高压水龙头反击
And once with a fire extinguisher.
有一次用的是灭火器
And once with bees.
还有一次用的是蜜蜂
Ask him about the ruckus.
问问他 刚才的骚动是怎么回事
Oh, right. What was all the ruckus?
对 刚才的骚动是怎么回事
My mother got hurt.
我妈受伤了
We live in an enclave, you know.
我们住在被围领土上 你懂的
This is an enclave.
这是一片飞地
We try to keep the noise level
我们努力把噪音维持在
down to a civilized level of noise.
一个文明的水平上
Sorry if we disturbed you.
如果我们打扰了你们 很抱歉
I was checking the vole traps, and I heard a bang.
我在检查捕蝇器时 听到呯地一声
What was that bang? It was an awful bang.
那呯的一声是怎么回事 听起来糟透了
It was a gunshot.
是枪声
Gunshot?!
枪声
Well, that's simply unacceptable.
这完全不能接受
Those are not hunting woods.
这可不是用来打猎的树林
Those are strolling woods.
这是用来散步的树林
O.S. Police! Freeze! Do not move!
警♥察♥ 别动 不许动
Oh, my.
我的天啊
You, too, old people.
老家伙们 你们也别动
Tipton.
蒂普顿
What did he say? He called us old.
他说什么 他说我们老
This is my house. I live here.
这是我家 我住这里
Put the gun down. Put it down, Tipton.
把枪放下 放下 蒂普顿
S-sorry about that, folks.
抱歉 伙计们
Come on.
来吧
You need to send some men over to Halcyon road
你们得派些人去翠鸟路
and get tire imprints.
去收集车轮印
And she was shot from over there.
她是在那里被枪击的
That's where you need to look for shell casings,
你们应该在那找空弹壳
potential hair samples, footprints, fingerprints,
可能的毛发样本 脚印 指纹
anything you can
以及所有有助于你们
computer-check against known...
在电脑上 比对历史信息的东西...
One of your guys is stepping in her blood.
你们的人踩到她的血了
Oh, shit!
我靠
Son, how would you like a ride to the hospital?
孩子 你想不想让人载你去医院
I'm sure you'd like to see how your mother's doing.
我相信你肯定想知道 你妈妈怎么样了
I'm happy to zip you right over there
我可以载你过去
while the men here look around.
我的人就留在这里勘察
Jesus. Fine.
上帝啊 好吧
Please take me to the hospital
拜托你把我送到医院去
so I don't have to watch you guys
这样我就不用眼睁睁看着你们的人
fuck up the crime scene anymore.
搅乱犯罪现场了
I'm watching you, kid.
我盯上你了 小鬼
Good. Watch this.
很好 看这个
We're going. Tipton, you're in charge.
我们走了 蒂普顿 这你来负责
Where are they going?
他们要去哪
Messy.
真是一团糟
Messy types, for sure.
绝对是那种一团糟的人
Can I get a coffee?
我能来杯咖啡么
She gets coffee?
她能买♥♥咖啡
I want flan.
那我要水果馅饼
Get whatever you want.
想买♥♥什么就买♥♥什么
Watch TV. Keep your phones on. Do not wander.
去看电视 把手♥机♥开着 别乱跑
Stay in the cafeteria, or you come back here.
去餐厅里待着 不然就待在这里
Okay, it's got to be the mexicans, right?
这绝对是那群墨西哥佬干的 对吧
Sure. Mexicans. Why not?
是啊 墨西哥人 为什么不是呢
Does that mean they're gonna come back...
他们是不是回来...
You know, to finish the job?
你懂得 回来做个了结的
Unless they have.
除非说 他们已做了结
Would we bury her next to dad?
我们要不要把她埋在爸爸旁边
Can't. He's in a jewish cemetery.
不行 他在犹太墓区
She did conversion classes
她在生塞拉斯之前
before Silas was born, remember?
上过改宗班 记得么
She never actually finished them, did she?
她没上完 不是么
I don't know. I know she took the classes.
我不知道 我只知道她上了些课
Mom eats cheeseburgers and shrimp.
妈妈吃奶酪汉堡又吃虾
We've had Christmas trees every year.
我们家每年都有圣诞树
Like most jews. Maybe she did convert.
大多数犹太人都这样 可能她的确改宗了
Botwin family? Yes, right here, yes.
是伯特温一家吗 是的 在这儿
Is she alive?
她还活着么
Yes. However, she is in a coma, and, uh...
是 但她昏迷了 那么...
I won't pull the plug.
我不会同意拔管子的
I will.
我会
I can do that for her. She did it for bubbie.
我会为她这么做 她为布比这么做了
Oh, no, the coma is medically induced
哦 不用 昏迷是医院设计的
to arrest swelling.
用来缓解肿胀
If we see the swelling has come down,
如果肿胀缓解
we'll bring her out
我们会让她醒过来
and better assess where we are
到时候就能更好地测试
in terms of brain damage.
脑损伤程度
How long does that take? We don't know yet.
那要多久 还不清楚
You didn't use that Michael Jackson drug, did you?
你们没给她用迈克尔·杰克逊用的药 对吧
Cause that didn't turn out too well.
因为那药没起啥作用
Propofol, when properly administered and monitored,
异丙酚在适当使用以及严密观察的情况下
is a safe drug.
是种安全的药
I don't know.
这可说不准
I had some for a colonoscopy once,
我有一次做大肠镜检查时用过
And, phew, crazy dreams -- monkeys fisting me.
做了疯狂的梦 猴子用拳指塞我的菊花
I mean, that's kind of weird, right?
我是说 挺奇怪的 不是么
If you'd like to see her, you can go in one at a time.
如果你们想看她 可以一个一个的进
Did she say anything?
她说什么了么
Before you put her in the coma, was she talking again?
你们让她昏迷前 她有没有再说话
Yes, she was, and that's a good sign.
说了 这是个好兆头
What did she say? Did she mention the name Andy?
她说什么了 她有没有提起安迪这名字
No, she only said that I had very pretty eyelashes.
没 她只说了 我的眼睫毛很好看
She's right. Your eyelashes are quite lush.
她说得没错 你的睫毛的确很浓密
What about the bullet? Oh, it's in there.
子弹呢 还在里面
We're gonna leave it in for now.
我们暂时把它留在那儿
So, who'd like to see her?
那么 谁想见见她
I'll go first. I'll go first.
我先 我先
You go first. That's right, yeah. Go ahead.
你先 没错 去吧
This way.
这边来
Hello, Botwin family.
你们好 伯特文一家
I'm Mrs. Taft, hospital administration.
我是塔夫特女士 医院行政部的
So sorry for your situation.
对于你们的情况我深表歉意
And so sorry to be clobbering you with this now,
现在来打搅你们真不好意思
But we are a private hospital and blah, blah.
但我们是个私人医院 等等等等
How will you be paying?
所以 你们准备怎么付款
I have forms. They need to be filled out.
我这里有些表格需要你们填写
We're not Canada. We're not France.
我们这儿不是加拿大 不是法国
We're not Taiwan, Costa Rica,
不是台♥湾♥ 哥斯达黎加
Iraq, Oman, Sri Lanka,
伊♥拉♥克♥ 阿曼 斯里兰卡
Argentina, New Zealand, Spain,
阿根廷 新西兰 西班牙
Ireland, Israel, Portugal,
爱尔兰 以色列 葡萄牙
Germany, Ukraine,
德国 乌克兰
China -- you get the point.
更不是天朝 总之你懂的
We're America. We take all credit cards.
我们是美帝 是张信♥用♥卡♥就能用
Who gets the clipboard?
你们谁来填
Gee, which one of us isn't broke?
你们这谁没有破产
I spy with my little eye
我用我精明的小眼睛偷瞄到
a tall wall street animal with a corporate credit card.
一个在华尔街公♥司♥上班的高富帅
Here you go.
来 给
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表