安迪 你得告诉他
Uh, Andy. You need to tell him.
这可不是你能做主的
Not your call.
我当然能做主
Yes. My call.
这是我的酒 我的浴室 我的小叔子
My wine, my bathroom, my brothern-law.
我做主
My call.
我的生活有空洞 很多空洞
There are holes in my life. Many holes.
我试过 你知道的
I've, you know,
用折价卷 做♥爱♥和小孩来填满它们
tried to fill them with coupons and dick and babies.
但空洞太多了
But there are so many holes.
现在连我自己都变成了一个空洞
That now I, myself, have become a hole.
空洞...无人问津...空虚
Hollow...Fallow... Empty.
我只剩安迪了
Except for Andy.
我喜欢他 你早就知道他会抛下我 对不
I like him. You know he'll leave me.
我... 他会理解你的
I... He'll understand.
你压根就不想我们在一起
You don't even want us together.
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
安迪 你最近有听他说话吗
Andy? Have you listened to him lately?
以往那些脑残故事 他半句也没提过
Not one fractured fairy tale from the good old days.
一句"记得我被妖精绊倒那次"都没有
Not one "Remember that time I tripped on a leprechaun and blah, blah."
是你让他学会"向前看 别搞砸一切"
You make him look forward. Don't "F" this up.
我会告诉他的
I will tell him...
在我觉得合适的时候
When I tell him.
-或者我来说 -不要
- Or I can tell him. - No!
抱歉 他迟到了
I'm sorry. He's late.
你想要他的拿铁咖啡吗 他从来不喝
Would you like his latte? He never drinks it.
噢 不用了 谢谢你 是我早到了
Oh, no. Thank you. I'm early.
你要兜售什么
What you peddling?
多动症
Uh, ADHD.
阿德拉 通用的
Adderall. Generic.
啊 懂了 多动症
The speedy stuff.
我孙子在康恩学院上学
My grandson goes to Conn College.
在新伦敦那儿
Up in new london.
十美元一片 这些我可以全要了
I could unload those for 10 bucks a pill.
在大学里
On campus.
需求高的时候能卖♥♥20一片
$20 during rush week.
派对不能停 你干吗
Keeps the party going. You in?
好吧
Okay.
不开玩笑
No joke.
分你三成 外加每月两千奖金
30%. 2,000 extra bones a month.
所有的事由我搞定
I'll account for everything.
你连手指都不用动
You don't have to lift a finger.
我是琼
I'm Joan.
南希
Nancy.
那么... 这生意能成吗
So... Do we have a deal?
你凭什么认为 我是... 你知道的...
Why would you peg me for someone who,
那种会同意的人
you know, would...
我是不是在放射犯罪信♥号♥♥ 还是
Do I just radiate criminal vibes, or...?
肩膀上的监狱纹身
Prison tattoo on your shoulder.
这样啊
Right.
再加上从未有人拒绝过
That and nobody's ever said no.
弗里德曼医生可以见你了
Dr. Friedman can see you now.
好好想想
Think about it.
过来看看这个
Hey. Come here. Look at this.
能看见茎上的小白毛吗
See those little white hairs on the stem?
-能 -能
- Yeah. - Yeah.
把它们埋到地下 它们就会长成根
If you bury those underground, that becomes the roots.
在室外 你们可以埋下整棵植株
You could bury the whole plant if we were outside.
看这个 这已经能吃了
Whoa. Look at this! These guys are ready to eat.
神啊 真好吃 给
oh, my god. That's good. Here.
我不喜欢西红柿
I don't like tomatoes.
没错 但这些可不是普通的西红柿
Yeah, but they're not just regular tomatoes.
这些是谢拉和泰勒西红柿
Those are Shayla and Taylor tomatoes.
是你们自己种的 不是吗
You grew them, right?
-真好吃 -真好吃
- Mmm. Amazing! - Mmm. Amazing!
没错吧 吉尔 想尝尝吗
Right? Jill, want to try?
姑娘们 进房♥去
Girls, go inside the house.
你培育的品种是什么鬼味道
What kind of stank strain you brewing over there?
闻起来像臭屁
Smells like ass.
想看看咱俩的气味搭不搭吗
You want to see how ours match up?
我没问题
I could throw down.
那就来吧
So let's throw down.
对着笼子里的浣熊吹烟
Blow smoke at caged raccoons
看哪只能吃更多的奇多玉米条
and see which one eats the most cheetos.
在规定时间内
In a set amount of time?
放马过来
Bring it on.
你的怎么样了 我的吃了34个
What are you up to? I'm on 34.
不知道 我数岔了
I have no idea. I lost count.
62.
62 扯蛋
62? Bullshit.
谁想来点零食
Who's got the munchies?
好样的 63 63
Yeah! 63! 63!
不可能 去你♥妈♥的♥浣熊
There's no way. Fuck your raccoony face!
先生们 这可不是我们的作风
Gentlemen. Nope. We don't do that.
我们可不会把一千五百万的研究经费卷起来烧掉
We don't roll up $15 million of R&D and smoke it.
靠 伙计们
Fuck, guys.
这些笼子都是标记过的
These cages had labels.
其中一只有睾丸癌
One of them has testicular cancer.
我现在都分不清了
Now I don't know which.
要知道 善待动物组织一直都想烧了这里
Peta already wants this place torched.
撇开这些 谁赢了
That said, who won?
有意思
Interesting.
给我看看你的植株
Show me your plant.
从普罗维登斯到坠江
Providence to Fall River.
从坠江到昆西
Fall River to Quincy.
再从昆西到纳舒厄
Quincy to Nashua.
嗨 斯蒂维
Hey, Stevie,
纽约州的首府是哪个城市
What's the capital of New York?
硬面包圈
Bagels?
那不是个...
That's not a...
宾夕法尼亚州的首府呢
What about, uh, Pennsylvania?
匹兹堡
Pittsburgh?
匹兹堡是宾夕法尼亚州的一个城市
正确答案是费城
-谁教你的 -希恩
- Who taught you that? - Shane.
斯蒂维 康涅狄格州的首府是哪里
Hey, Stevie, what's the capital of Connecticut?
我不知道
I don't know.
你当然知道 再想想
Sure you do. Think hard. Come on.
监狱吗
Prison?
什么...那... 那不是个城市啦 小傻瓜
What? That's... that's not a city, silly.
可你在那住过
You lived there.
你好啊 美人儿
Hello, there, beautiful.
介意我坐下吗 谢谢你 谢谢
Mind if I sit? Thank you. Thanks.
我 是道格·威尔森
Me. Doug Wilson.
你 是无家可归住牛奶箱的女士
You. Homeless lady on milk crate.
我来自老三明治 富饶的好地方
I come from old sandwich, land of great wealth.
离此地步行时间为三日
It is a place three days' walk from here.
车行时间十分钟
Or 10-minute car ride.
在那里 我兴建庇护所
It is there where I run my shelter,
为头顶无屋檐之人敞开
for those that do not have roof.
你知道什么是"屋檐"吗
You understand "Roof"?
这些是我庇护所的照片
These are photographs of my roof shelter.
若没有如你之流的人入住
Without tenants like yourself,
国家监察机构就会关了我的庇护所
the state inspector will shut us down.
这就是我们为什么需要你
That's why we need you.
听起来怎么样 不错吧
How's that sound? Does that sound pretty good?
我的神啊
Oh, my god!
三个星期
Three weeks?!
你让我给宝宝起名字
You made me think of names.
你让我帮你买♥♥维生素
You made me go shopping for your vitamins.
我还找了份工作
I got a job.
我还在亚马逊上买♥♥了《睡你的大头觉去》
I amazoned "Go the fuck to sleep."
我还给奥德拉打了电♥话♥
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表