《单身毒妈》
第八季 第十集
《单身毒妈》前情提要
Previously on "Weeds"...
你培育的品种是什么鬼味道
What kind of stank strain you brewin' over there?
你想比试比试吗
You want to see how ours match up?
没问题啊ttt
I'll throw down.
夫人你好 我是克里克·蒙哥马利
Crick Montgomery, ma'am.
他是烟草公♥司♥的
He's from a tobacco company.
你是个现象级的天才
You're phenomenally gifted,
你的才华被史密斯·约翰逊制药浪费了
but your talents are being wasted at Smith Johnson.
我们能给你的 远比他们多
I think we can offer you a heck of a lot more
-我想看看实验室 -有意思
- I'd love to see the labs. - Funny thing.
我们没有实验室 全是在地下进行的
There are no labs. We're underground.
我们基本上只有这个纸盒子
There's basically just this cardboard box
和一大堆放在离岸银行里的钱
and a sackful of money sitting in an offshore bank account.
在下任职于道格拉斯·S·威尔逊基金
Douglas s. Wilson foundation.
不管谁来你都得收
You have to take whoever comes in.
"直接资助计划组织"会检查的
DSS will be checking.
天哪
Oh, jesus.
想兜风吗
Want a ride?
你挠到我的脚了
You're tickling my foot.
我没碰你的脚
I'm not touching your foot.
我的枪呢
Where's my gun?
这是为了艾斯·匹克
This one's for Ice Pick.
蓝莓高叠饼 多加一份蓝莓
Double blueberry tall stack, extra blueberries.
我没点蓝莓啊
Oh, uh, I didn't order blueberries.
确实 但这是时令菜品 不容错过哟
Oh, yeah, but they're in season. You don't want to miss 'em.
安德鲁·伯特温和乔安娜·雅各布
Andrew Botwin and Joanna Jacobs.
婚姻登记处
拉普兰特实业
Laplante industries?
他们需要一个名字
They needed a name.
我想到的第一个名字就是这个
It was the first thing that popped into my head.
要是我想给这皮包公♥司♥取名字呢
What if I wanted to name our fake company?
你会取什么名字
What would you have named it?
塞拉申制♥造♥公♥司♥
Silation productions.
这就是你的工作吗 你负责"塞拉特"植株
'cause that's what you do? You silate the plants?
是啊
I do.
我会好好地"塞拉特"它们
I silate the shit out of them.
在它们被"拉普兰特"之后
Only after they've been "Laplanted."
感谢你们的耐心等待
Thanks for your patience.
我们想查一个账户的余额
We need to check the balance on an account.
拉普兰特实业
Laplante industries.
昨天刚在异地开的一个账户
It was just opened yesterday. Remotely.
账号♥是多少
Account number?
稍等
Uh, one sec.
在这儿
Yeah.
我有薄荷糖 想吃吗
I have smints. Do you want one?
昨天有一笔存款
There was one deposit made yesterday.
余额现在是这么多
Here is your balance.
东北信托银行
可用余额 350000美元
拉普兰特实业
到了 到门口了
Well, here goes. Threshold.
这是进门的地方
This is the entry.
好吧
Okay.
你想完整地参观一下吗 老婆
Would you like a full tour, wife?
现在就叫老婆了啊
Wife? Wow.
咱们还没有正式成为夫妻呢
We haven't even made it official yet.
这个可以立马改过来嘛
Well, that could be rectified immediately.
我喜欢你的"分轻重缓急"
I love your priorities.
那边是楼梯
Stairs are right over...
好了
There.
状态更新成功
Status updated.
状态更新成功
Status updated?
现在我正式成为已婚人士
I'm officially married now.
这感觉太真实了
This is so real.
哇唔 第一个"赞"
Ooh! First like!
走吧 去见见我的室友
Oh. Okay. Um, come on. 'cause you have to meet my roommates!
这种美事会一直都有吗
Can I expect that all the time,
还是说 今天是我撞了大运
or is this a particularly good day?
两者都算吧
Both.
我觉得我的脑袋枕在一个蚁冢上
You know, I think my head's in an anthill.
-咱们可以挪个地方 -别
- We could have moved. - No. You know what?
这其实大大丰富了人的体验
It actually added to the experience.
吃过午饭你再继续"丰富"吧
Maybe you can expand on that after lunch.
好吧
All right.
包里有犹太食品吗
Anything, uh, kosher in the bag?
糟了 我给忘了
Shit.I totally forgot. Shit.
没关系
It's okay.It's.
这奶酪没碰过火腿
The cheese hasn't touched the prosciutto.
这是卡蒙伯尔干酪
It's camembert.
还有饼干 还有葡萄
And crackers... And grapes.
听起来很好吃的样子
It sounds delicious.
-对不起 我不应该忘的 -没关系
- I'm sorry. I should ve thought about that. - No, that's all right.
作为拉比的女朋友 我真是糟蹋
Ugh. Bad rabbi's girlfriend.
女朋友
Girlfriend?
一个女性朋友
A friend who's a girl.
拉比的一个朋友
Who has a friend. That is a rabbi.
好吧
Yep.
你刚才为什么会"疑惑"
How can you do this?
当一个男人和一个女人内心暖暖的时候
Well, when a boy and a girl get this warm feeling inside --
严肃点 严肃点
I'm serious. I'm serious.
怎么了 本来就是啊
What? They do.
你可个是拉比
Um, you're a rabbi.
我知道
I know.
我就像个不守教规的犹太姑娘
I'm like a giant shiksa.
这种行为是不是被禁止的
Isn't this verboten?
是啊
Yes.
是啊 一点没错
Yes, it is. It is.
这是彻彻底底 原原本本地
It is completely fundamentally antithetical
不符合犹太教义以及犹太人的身份
to the jewish purpose and the jewish identity.
这是个问题
It's a problem.
但南希 我愿意找解决办法 好吗
But, Nancy, I'm willing to find a solution, okay?
我们有的是时间
There's so much time.
我们已经重生了
And we're new.
我真的 真的很喜欢你
And I really, really like you.
我也喜欢你
I like you, too.
我希望你今晚能来我家参加安息日晚餐
I want you to come to shabbat dinner tonight at my house.
我叫了些朋友
I invited some friends over, okay?
什么样的朋友
What kind of friends?
就是朋友... 老朋友 好朋友
Friends -- old friends, close friends.
你想让我见你的朋友
You want me to meet your friends.
没错
Yes.
你害怕了
You scared?
怕
Yes.
不怕
No.
很好
Good.
我也是
Me too.
皇冠树大酒店
很好 到了 进去吧 快点
All right, here we are. Come on. Hurry up.
走走 快进去
Come on. Move it.
抬起脚 向前进
Lift up those feet. March. March.
来吧 别把臭味带进来
Come on. Try to stay ahead of the smell.
谁最后一个进来 谁是臭鸡蛋
Last one in's a rotten egg.
抱歉 格雷
Oh, sorry, Greg.
怎么样 不错吧
Huh? Not too shabby, right?
我想 你们想说的那个词叫做"谢谢"
I believe "Thank you" are the words you're looking for.
神啊 一个星期前
Jesus, a week ago,
你们还住在垃圾堆里靠吃猫粮过活
you guys were living in a dumpster, eating cat food.
我简直就是圣诞老人
I'm fucking Santa Claus.
杰夫的格子饼干 皮特的火腿夹饼
All right. Chex mix for Jeff. Lunchables for Pete.
鲁迪 我知道你想吃水果拼盘
Rudy, I know you said fruit platter,
但我给你买♥♥了几盒水果糖
but I got you boxes of fruit gushers.
我觉得你会喜欢这个惊喜
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表