And again, so sorry for your situation,
对于你们的遭遇 我再一次表示抱歉
and if there's anything I can do -- Llewelyn?
若有任何事我都愿意效劳 路瓦伦
Right here.
这儿
I'm Mrs. Taft. So sorry for your situation.
我是塔夫特女士 对于你们的遭遇我深表歉意
Shane!
希恩
Who did it? Did you catch him?
是谁干的 抓到了吗
What the fuck is wrong with your children?
你女儿他妈的哪根筋搭错了
Shit. I'm gonna kill her.
操 我非杀了她不可
Oh. Hey. Where the hell have you been?
你来啦 你到底去哪了
Where'd you get those?
吃的东西哪来的
Lee R. Crawford.
隔壁床李·R·克劳福德的
She has many friends. They all hope she gets well soon.
她朋友众多 大家都盼望她快点好起来
Snack thief.
你居然偷吃东西
Yeah, well, my dinner was rudely interrupted.
不然呢 我晚饭可是放进嘴里没咽下去
Yeah, I'm kind of hungry, too.
也对 我也饿了
From all that running in the woods?
树林里追了挺久的吧
There's tapenade and fancy crackers.
里面还有橄榄酱和咸饼干
Pull her curtain in case someone comes in.
你把帘子拉一下 免得等下有人进来
You went to town.
学的还挺快
She's getting everything she needs through a tube, anyways.
谁叫她现在全靠导管进食呢
Did not see this one coming, huh?
你从未想到事情会变成这样 对吧
Come on. It was always in the back of our minds.
省省吧 该来的总会来的
What would you have done if you would have caught up with him?
就算你刚刚抓到凶手 你能怎么办
He had a fucking rifle.
人家尼玛可有来♥复♥枪♥
I know how to disarm someone.
我知道怎么卸下敌人的武器
Bullshit.
狗屁
I do. We learned it last week.
我是会 我们上礼拜学的
You learned what?
你们学什么了
How to subdue and disarm a suspect.
怎么制♥服♥嫌疑人 并卸下他们的武器
What the fuck are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
I'm in the police academy.
我现在上的是警校
That's funny. I'm serious.
你就扯吧 我说真的
I'm in the police academy.
我真是在警校
I'm not in college.
我没有去上大学
That's where I go every day.
我每天去的都是警校
Shane... We're...Criminals.
希恩啊 我们可是毒贩啊
It's the family business. What the fuck are you doing?
我们做的是家族生意 你♥他♥妈♥想造♥反♥吗
I had to.
我没有办法
It was this whole thing with Ouellette.
那是我和阿里特之间的交易
The weird part is I kind of like it,
奇怪的是 我其实还挺喜欢这行的
And I think I want to be a cop.
我想 我想当个警♥察♥
That's bat-shit crazy.
你这厮他妈是疯了
I'm hoping they'll let me use a croquet mallet
我真心希望 自己能用上门球杆
instead of a billy club.
警棍可不给力
Don't tell mom.
记得别告诉咱妈
Jesus, what am I saying?
天那 瞧我说的傻话
Who knows? Maybe she's hearing everything.
天知道 说不定她什么都能听到
Hey, mom, any idea who shot you in the head?
妈 你知道是谁爆了你的头吗
Any guesses?
你猜个人嘛
Do you have any guesses?
你猜会是谁
Guillermo? Cesar?
是吉列尔莫 还是西撒
Any other random Mexican gangster?
是个墨西哥黑帮都有可能
Well, what about that crazy lesbian, um...
那个疯子拉拉呢
What was her name?
什么名字来着
What about Zoya? Zoya. Crime of passion?
卓娅吗 对 卓娅 激♥情♥杀人
It's not her M.O. She's an arsonist.
这不是她的风格 她可是纵火犯
She would have gone all Joan of Arc on mom.
要是她 咱妈早就和贞德一样被火刑了
How about your girlfriend, Emma?
会是你那个女朋友 艾玛吗
Nancy screwed her up pretty bad.
南希可把她整惨了
No, I doubt it was Emma.
我不觉得是艾玛
Warren Schiff?
沃伦·希夫呢
I think he's in jail.
他还在蹲号♥子呢
What about that chick
会是"房♥车集中营"那个
whose husband Nancy banged in the trailer park?
老公被咱妈干得淋漓尽致的那个女人不
It could be bikers, armenians,
可能是个小毒贩 或是墨西哥佬
D.E.A. Agents gone rogue.
或是一时失控的缉毒局探员
Heylia might have finally grown some balls.
也有可能是海莉亚终于勇敢复仇
There are a lot of possibilities.
我们家的仇人太多
She's so great at pissing people off.
在树敌这方面 没人能超越咱妈
Think he'll come back, try and finish what he started?
你觉得凶手会回来 赶尽杀绝吗
I don't know. Hope so.
不知道 但我希望如此
Give me a chance to nail the fucker.
这样我就可以好好教训他了
And what if he comes back to finish what he started?
万一凶手再回来杀南希呢
What then? She needs security.
那时怎么办 她需要警力保护
There should be a guard posted at her door.
门口要有警卫守着
We should have security detail at our house.
家里也应该布置好警力
Somebody shot her in the head.
有人用枪爆了她的头
We don't know that the shooter
我们也不确定 枪手射杀的对象
was specifically targeting your, uh, wife?
就是你的 呃...太太
Uh, sister-in-law,
她是我嫂子
But that does not adequately explain our relationship.
不过我们的关系也不止这么简单
That's not the point. The point is you're wrong.
可这不是重点 重点是你想错了
She was specifically targeted for many, many reasons
她被选为目标的原因绰绰有余
that you can figure out for yourself.
具体我也不想多说 你自己想
She needs protection.
总而言之 她需要警力保护
Sir with all due respect --
先生 容我...
You think it's funny?!
你觉得这很好笑吗
You think the world needs
你觉得全世界都需要看到
to see a picture of my sister like that?
我妹妹被爆头的样子吗
You know, I heard that they own that photo now.
我听说 别人已被授权使用这张照片
They could use it for advertising.
甚至可以把它当素材拍广♥告♥
They don't own it. Yes, they do!
他们没有被授权 我说有就有
You read the fine print on that service agreement.
你自己好好看看网络条款去
Take it down now. Where's your phone?
现在就给我从校内网上撤下来 手♥机♥呢
It's at home. Okay. Let's go.
家里呢 走 回家去
No.
不行
No! You cannot go home. It is not safe there.
你现在不能回家 那里不安全
Please! Someone's trying to kill Nancy, not us.
拜托 那个人想杀的是南希 不是我们
See? Ma'am, kindly let go of your child's hair.
瞧见没 太太 请你不要拽你孩子的头发
Hair? This is a clump of dirt hanging from her head.
这哪是头发 分明是头上长出来的杂草
Ma'am.
请您放手
Will you please tell him
你能告诉他
Nancy's shooting was not random and she needs security?
南希是被枪杀的目标 她现在需要保护吗
I need the car keys. Doug has them.
车钥匙呢 在道格那
Shit.
操
Out.
出去
What if she doesn't wake up?
万一她醒不过来怎么办
Fuck you. She's gonna wake up.
操 咱妈会醒过来的
And if she's retarded?
如果她智障了怎么办
Oh. Hey, Doug. Hey.
嘿 道格 你好
I brought food from the vending machine.
我从自动贩卖♥♥机上弄了点吃的
It's all kind of crap, but...
都挺难吃的 但...
These artichoke hearts?
这些是洋蓟心吗
You mind sitting with her for a few minutes?
你介意陪她坐几分钟吗
We want to check in with Andy,
我们想和安迪碰个头
see if there's a plan.
看看有什么计划没
Sure. No problem.
好的 没问题
Hey, Nance. Rough day, huh?
嘿 南希 艰难的一天啊
I love these.
太好吃了
Look at all this good stuff.
看看这些好吃的
You got stroopwafels, tapenade.
有荷式松饼 橄榄酱
Ooh, olive oil crackers. Yum.
橄榄油饼干 美味啊
Feels kind of weird eating off your body,
对着你的身体吃东西有点诡异啊
especially when you're not naked.
特别是你还不是裸着的
kidding. Tell you what --
开玩笑啦 这样好了
I'm gonna move these onto your table here.
我来把这些东西移到桌子上
There you go.
就这样
Oh, sorry. Got all kinds of crumbs all over you.
抱歉啊 饼干屑吃得你一身都是
Let me wipe those off for you.
我帮你掸一掸
You stay in pretty good shape, don't you, Nance?
你的身材相当好 是不是啊 南希
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表