《单身毒妈》前情提要
Previously on "Weeds"...
您的基金会执照只可用于
Your foundation was granted a license
运营一家救助无家可归者的机构
to operate a facility for the homeless of this county.
让个位子 各位 这是莫妮卡
Make room, everyone. This is monica.
-好的 接下来是哪位 -我来自未来
- All right, who's next? - I'm from the future.
-我看不清楚 我该咋办 -靠边停车
- I can't see very well. What do I do? - Pull over!
请给我驾照和行驶证
License and registration, please.
我做了个可怕的决定
I made a horrible decision.
嗨 我是小乔 安迪的妻子
Hi. I'm Jo. I'm andy's wife.
你没跟拉比约过会吗
Didn't you date a rabbi?
嗯 雅艾尔
Mm. Yael.
雅艾尔 雅艾尔 雅艾尔
Yael, Yael, Yael.
她是个类似拉比的教师
She was a rabbinical teacher.
未来不在药房♥里
The future is not in dispensaries.
我想要开一个明亮和谐的地方
I want to open something bright.
我们提供一个品牌 我们的品牌 比如辣妈
We offer one brand -- our brand -- like milf,
你来种植
That you grow.
你能去一趟实验室 把你的植株拿回来吗
Can you still get your seedlings from the lab?
-我昨天就被炒了 -情况不妙啊
- I was fired yesterday. - Mm. Not ideal.
好吧 我们去别处发展
Well, we'll go elsewhere.
什么别处
Elsewhere?
瑞格莱斯蒂克[原"格莱斯蒂克
舒适的家
瑞格莱斯蒂克[原"格莱斯蒂克
苦差事咖啡馆
单身毒妈 第八季第十一集
禁毒区
"瑞格莱斯蒂克镇"报道家
当地艺术家庆祝"瑞格莱斯蒂克镇"建镇二十周年
你好
Hi.
瑞格莱斯蒂克镇艺术馆
格莱斯蒂克镇/莫扎迪斯镇/瑞格莱斯蒂克镇
致力点心业二十年
梦想起航 立足现状 凤♥凰♥涅槃 浴火重生
我应该和她一起去康纳德家
I should have gone to Conrad's with her.
我能说服他
I'd have convinced him.
别 考虑到他们的...过往
No, it's better she went alone,
最好还是让她自己去
considering their...history.
那个女人还有哪个男人没睡过啊
Is there anyone on this planet that woman has not slept with?
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系 我刚才在想其他事...在想大事
No. It's fine. I'm completely onto other things -- great things.
乔安娜
Joanna?
-乔安娜是... -你老婆
- Joanna. - Your wife.
她吗 不不 我说的是雅艾尔
Oh. Her? No, no. I'm talking about Yael.
犹太学校的雅艾尔
Yael, at rabbinical school.
牙尖舌利的雅艾尔
Yael of sharp tongue and
媚眼如丝的雅艾尔
eyebrows like the throwing blades of the mossad.
所以你才念念不忘 想搞某个前女友
That's why you tagged along -- to bone some ex-girlfriend?
不仅仅是"搞" 我得到了她的心
Not just "Bone." I'm-a get her.
你需要"辣妈"种子 康纳德搬到格莱斯蒂克镇
There's a reason that you need milf seeds
这些都事出有因
and Conrad moved to Agrestic.
这是很大一盘棋啊
It's all part of a bigger plan.
现在叫瑞格莱斯蒂克镇了
It's called regrestic now.
是啊 这里是个压抑 空洞 毒蛛出没的地狱
Yes, it's a repressive, soulless, brown recluse-infested hellscape,
但我从这儿走上了正轨
but I was on a trajectory here,
我觉得 有可能
And I think there's a possibility
这段旅程会带着惊慌蹒跚的我
That journey was taking me, cowed and limping,
回到她身边 回到雅艾尔身边
Back to her -- back to Yael.
你这是缘木求鱼
You're losing it.
说不定是正中要害
Or maybe I'm finding it.
你们有洗手间吗
Do you guys have a restroom?
我在想 也许你的旅程也没有结束
And I'm thinking maybe your journey here wasn't finished, either.
拜托了 除了收紧膀胱 我真没别的办法了
Please. Aside from my pot strain, there's nothing back here for me.
有人吗
Hello?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
看到没 很大一盘棋哦
See? Bigger plan.
这是斯蒂维 他正在参加足球训练营
Here's Stevie. He's at soccer camp.
-我们觉得他明年能进职业队 -他很可爱
- We think he might go pro next year. - He's cute.
我没有辣妈 好吗 我没有一点儿"辣妈"种子
I don't have any milf, okay? I don't have any milf seeds.
-我连一点辣妈碎屑都没有 -我不信你
- I don't have any milf cuttings. - And I don't believe you.
我不混圈子好多年
I've been out of the game for years.
你本可以省下一笔旅游费的
You could have saved yourself a trip.
我知道你直到一年前还在给海莉亚干活
I know you worked for Heylia until a year ago.
-我知道你这个人 -不是 时代...
- And I know you. - No, thing--
这行 这不行
Yes, no.
时代不同了 我现在混"干净圈子"了
Things have changed. I'm in the health game now.
-"干净圈子" -没错 果汁净化
- Health game? - That's right. Juice cleanses.
搭上了个德美古拉边上的有机水果农场
Got a hook-up with an organic fruit farm out in Temecula,
获利不是一般地高
profit margins are unbelievable.
我希望你能为我种点儿
I want you to grow for me.
这是种传统排毒法 懂吗
We've got this classic detox, right?
基本上就是辣椒和芦荟
It's basically cayenne and aloe vera.
为我种点儿
Grow for me.
或是根食植物 当下搞根食很简单
Or the root program. Now, the root program's easy.
无非是胡萝卜 甜菜 加加叶绿素
All it is is carrots, beets, added chlorophyll.
我们关系很好的
We were good together.
确实 听着 有意思的是
Yes, listen. Here's the funny thing, okay?
肝脏的排毒功能很强
The liver does an incredible job of eliminating toxins,
所以 基本上这些女人付我300美元
so basically these women are paying me $300
只是为了每天早上收收安慰
to deliver wishes to their house every morning.
你有一些的 对吧 我说种子
You have some, don't you? Seeds.
这不重要 就算我有 我为什么...
It didn't matter. Even if I did, what would I --
不行不行 因为... 不行 听着
No, no, no! Because -- no, listen!
我不搞"大♥麻♥种植屋"了
I am done with grow-houses.
我不会一错再错的
I'm not making that mistake again!
种哪儿我来操心
You let me worry about where.
操心个鬼 我不会...不
Don't worry about shit! I am not -- no!
我不想听你说
I'm not listening to you.
-我不想听你说了 -好嘛好嘛好吗好嘛
- I'm not listening to you. - Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
南希
Nancy!
你好 潘
Uh, hi, Pam.
你到哪儿去了 我至少一年没见你了
Where have you been?! I haven't seen you in at least a year.
可能还要再久一点儿
Maybe a little longer than that.
抱歉 休克疗法让人记不清事
Oh, sorry, memory's fuzzy from the shock treatments.
但好消息是 性瘾已经没有啦
Good news -- the sex addiction is gone.
你和西莉亚太会搞小团体了
You and Celia are so cliquey,
我很久没见过你们了
I never see you anymore.
你会来婚礼吗
Are you coming to the wedding?
-什么婚礼 -总算找到你了
- What wedding? - There you are.
你得给食物筹办商写张支票 就是做蛋糕的那个
You have to write checks to the caterer, the cake lady --
你好 你是那个竖琴师吗
Hi. Are you the harpist?
打扰一下 康纳德先生 你得去量个裆高
Excuse me, Mr. Conrad, they need to measure your inseam.
没问题 洛皮塔 我会...
No problem, Lupita. I'll be --
嗷 巫婆啊
Aah! La bruja!
-我的婚礼 -我们的 婚礼
- My wedding. - Our wedding.
开一辆已知毒品车就算了 挡风玻璃还烂了
Driving a known drug vehicle with a busted windshield?
我只是想向我女友显摆显摆
I was just trying to impress my girlfriend.
我们已经知道停车场里发生的勾当了
We know about the scam at the impound lot!
我完全不知道什么勾当
I don't know anything about a scam.
我们有嫌疑人名单了
We have the names.
你要是作证 就消除这条记录
Testify -- incident expunged.
要不然 就接受监守自盗的指控 蹲一段时间号♥子
Or you take the auto-theft charge and you do some time.
我看过你的档案了 鲍德温
I've seen your file, Botwin.
你可以成为警力之星的
You could be a star on the force.
大好前程不想要了吗
Just gonna throw it away?
为了什么 阿里特吗
For what? Ouellette?
他就是个神经兮兮 醉醺醺的定时炸♥弹♥
He's a crooked, alcoholic, walking arterial blockage
而且一点不在乎你的死活
Who does not give a shit about you.
你还有48小时
You have 48 hours.
希伯来学校
我正在经历最逼真的时空再现
I'm experiencing the most powerful deja vu.
就好像我们俩被冰冻 运上UFO
It's like you and I were frozen, loaded onto a ufo,
以十亿米每秒的速度飞向地球遥远的孪生星球
Flown 10-to-the-power-of-9 parsecs to the earth's distant twin planet,
来重现这一时刻
And reanimated for this moment.
一切如故 除了这个星球自西向东自转
And nothing's different except this planet rotates west to east,
除了大气中的氩稍微多了点儿
The atmosphere has a little more argon than we're used to,
而你...有刘海了
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表