You're half pharma rep,
半个跟烟草公♥司♥合作的
Half quasi-managerial hanger-on-er
类似管理型协商人才
With a tobacco company.
并没有亲自卖♥♥大♥麻♥
There's no pot selling there.
我♥操♥
"F" That.
怎...怎么了 我...我有点担心
What -- what was that? I-I'm nervous.
我不知道 我看看她的步子
Um...I don't know. I'm judging the walk.
生气 或是忧郁
Anger? Melancholy?
还是在计划什么
Purpose?
她在思考
She's thinking.
上帝保佑她
God bless her.
雅艾尔·霍夫曼
我也很抱歉 鲍威尔先生
I'm sad, too, Mr.Powell.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
来点寿司吗
Sushi?
刚才谁来的电♥话♥
What was that?
我退出了"史密斯·约翰逊制药"
I just quit Smithjohnson.
你能去一趟实验室 把你的植株拿回来吗
Can you still get your seedlings from the lab?
我昨天就被炒了
I was fired yesterday.
情况不妙啊
Mm. Not ideal.
好吧 我们去别处发展
Well, we'll go elsewhere.
什么别处 怎么了
Elsewhere? What's going on?
我在想一些事
I've been doing some thinking.
这很明显
Clearly.
关于烟草公♥司♥的
About the tobacco money.
首先 我们完全不需要花那么多钱
"A" -- We don't need anywhere near that much money
来让他们满意
to make them happy.
其次 如果他们愿意
"B" -- if they're willing
在种植上花那么多钱...
To invest that much in the growing...
-妈 -想想看零售的远大前景
- Mom. - ...Think of the opportunity on the retail side.
你完全忽略了重点
You're really missing out on the yellowtail.
现在的零售是在药房♥里进行
Right now retail is in dispensaries.
可怕而又临床化的词语
Blech. Terrible, clinical word.
窗户上有栅栏 难懂的单子 吓人的东西
With bars on the window, confusing menus, scary bouncers.
未来不在药房♥里
The future is not in dispensaries.
我想要开一个...
I want to open like, um...
明亮和谐还放着美妙音乐的
Something bright with a good vibe, good music,
没有那么多恼人选项的漂亮地方
A pretty room without rows and rows of paralyzing options.
我们提供一个品牌 我们的品牌 比如辣妈
We offer one brand -- our brand -- like milf,
你来种植 我来销♥售♥
That you grow and perfect, and I sell.
这才是人们想要的 让我们提供给他们
This is what people want. Let's give it to them.
这不太...可怕
It's not...Terrible.
还挺赞的吧
It's pretty good.
相信自己
Have faith.
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表