Trim. Fit.
匀称又健康
Dana used to zumba, but that doesn't seem like
戴娜原来喜欢跳健身舞 但你
that would be something you'd like to do.
可能不太喜欢跳健身舞
Also, Dana's boobs fall down into her armpits
还有啊 如果戴娜像你这么躺着
When she lies down like that, but not you.
她的奶♥子♥都要掉到腋窝以下了 你就不会
You look great.
你看起来真美
Oh, another crumb here. Let me pop that off there.
还有一点碎屑 我来掸掉
There you go.
就这样
You are just a mess, aren't you?
你看起来真糟 对吧
Tell you what -- I'm gonna loosen your gown
这样吧 我来松松你的睡衣
To just kind of shake it out a little bit.
稍微抖松开一点
I had this image in my head.
这幅场景 我想了很久了
There. That's better -- nice and tight, nice and tight.
这样就好多了 整齐又舒适
Is that...
这...
Have you been stealing from our baskets?
你是不是从我们的篮子里偷了食物
What, this?
不是吧
Finally got the keys. Ugh.
总算找到钥匙了
Apparently Doug's been banned from the hospital.
很明显医院不让道格进来
Do you know what happened?
你知道是怎么回事吗
Never mind. I don't want to know.
无所谓了 我也不想知道
I'm gonna head back to the house and beat my daughter in private.
我得回家把我家女儿揍一顿
Do you need anything?
你需要什么吗
Don't you want to take a moment?
你就不想待一会儿
No, I don't.
不想
Maybe when she's awake to defend herself.
等她醒过来自卫的时候再说吧
I'm mad at her.
我对她很是光火
For getting shot?
是因为被枪击了
Sure. Add that to the list.
没错 这点也可以算上
She looks very peaceful.
她看起来很平静
Well, of course she does.
那肯定的
She doesn't have to deal with all this shit. We do.
她不用管这堆破事 可我们要管
She gets to sleep.
她一睡了之 一了百了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
She looks dry.
她看起来皮肤干燥
Eye cream is very important to her.
眼霜对她很重要的
Oh, look at that. You're doing something sweet.
看看 你正在做善事呢
I do sweet things all the time.
我一直在做善事
I'm just sort of graceless about it, so people don't notice.
只是有些不拘小节 所以人们才没注意到
I'm mostly, you know, a do-good person.
你知道的 我大抵算是一个行善之人
You're right.
没错
You are. You really are.
你是 你确实是
Thank you for noticing.
谢谢你的关注
This is so surreal.
这也太离奇了
Is it?
是吗
For me it is.
对我来说是
Wait. Wait.
等等
What? We should stop.
干什么呢 我们得停下
We should stop, right?
我们得停下 对吧
This is too inappropriate. It's wrong.
太不合礼制了 这很不对
No. No.
才没有
We're working shit out.
我们正在解决破事
And we're full of emotion. It's fine.
感情激荡没什么不好的
I just -- I have to take out my weight.
只是 我得把负重球去了
Your what?
你什么
I -- I had twins, Andy. Right.
我生了一对双胞胎 安迪
And I'm trying to rebuild my pelvic floor.
我正在重建盆底肌
I kegel around it.
我用凯格尔健肌法
It's like doing reps for your vagina.
就像是给阴♥道♥做重复训练
Hot.
赞
Can I see?
我可以看看吗
Oh, it's heavy.
好重啊
I've been doing it for a while. I'm getting pretty buff.
我做了有段时间了 所以很紧哟
Buff muff -- I like it.
紧紧的妹妹 我喜欢
Oh, you will.
那肯定的
Whatever you're doing, it's working.
不知道你都做了什么 不过挺有效的
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you feel bad? I feel a little bad.
你感觉糟糕吗 我感觉挺糟的
I feel great. Thank you.
我觉得超棒 谢了
Now I'm gonna go home, where you should go, too.
现在我得回家了 你也该回家了
Take a break. Take a shower.
休息休息 洗个澡
Come back later. She'll still be here.
一会儿再回来 她还会在这里的
Yeah. I don't know if it's safe.
可我不知道 这样是不是安全
I'm not worried.
我可不担心
Come home when you're ready.
准备好了就回家
I'm gonna order pizza.
我会订个披萨
Oh! Excuse me. Sorry.
抱歉 不好意思
Oh. Uh, that's a vagina weight.
那是个阴♥道♥负重球
Thanks.
谢谢
She'll want that back.
她肯定想要回来的
My friend's rebuilding her pelvic floor.
我朋友正在重建她的盆底肌
Nurse!
护士
You mind if I sit?
我能坐这儿吗
What? No. Sit away.
什么 不行 走开
Dave. Andy.
戴夫 安迪
Andy.
安迪
You're not hungry?
你不饿吗
It's hospital cafeteria food.
这是医院餐厅的伙食
That soup*on of depression and grief you get in every bite?
每吃一口都能感觉到压抑和抑郁
Can't quite take it on right now.
我现在不太能承受得了
They do a nice tapioca.
这里的木薯粉很不错的
You can barely taste the sadness.
你几乎都尝不到悲伤
Come on, tapioca is inherently sad --
得了吧 木薯粉天生就是悲伤的
Delicious, I grant you, but a sad, sad food.
好吃是好吃 但是这种食物太过悲伤了
Do you want to talk?
你想聊聊吗
About what?
聊什么
Whatever you want.
随便
Okay. Is this how people speak to each other in hospitals,
好吧 人们在医院里都是这样套近乎的吗
Or are you cruising me?
还是说你想泡我
Which, if you are,
如果是的话
I got to say ordering tuna was a bad call,
我得说点♥金♥枪鱼三明治真不是个好主意
but kudos to you for creativity in terms of locale,
不过你选择地点的创意性挺赞的
and I got to pass.
所以 你还是别找我了
No, it's a hospital thing.
不 只有在医院里才这么套近乎
I like women.
而且 我不是同性恋
Mm. Me, too.
嗯 我也不是
Who are you here for?
你是来看望谁的
My dead brother's wife.
我死去哥哥的妻子
She might be dying right now,
她现在奄奄一息
And so I fucked her sister up against the wall of her room.
所以我靠着她病房♥的墙 干了她妹妹
Wow. Oh, you don't even know.
天啊 你都不知道
Her sister's been working out with these vagina weights.
她妹妹一直用着阴♥道♥负重球
We fooled around a while ago.
我们之前鬼混了好一段时间
It was fine and all,
感觉挺好的
But, man, now it's like dick massage up there.
但现在就像是在给鸡鸡按♥摩♥ 哥们
Like, there's the in and out,
进进 出出
but there's also this squeezing thing happening
不过这种挤压的快♥感♥
that's simply delightful.
实在是令人销魂
And I know it's all in the heat of the moment,
我知道这些都是我一时性起造成的
in the face of a crisis --
可现在出了这么一档子事
I can't think of another cliche right now --
我是实在想不出 其他什么借口了
But what if she dies?
如果她死了怎么办
What do we all do then? And how come I didn't keep her safe?
我们该怎么办 我怎么会没有保护好她
And why doesn't she love me back?
为什么她不爱我
And why can't I move on with my life, my own life,
为什么我不能继续生活下去 过自己的日子
not the one where I'm this satellite orbiting her sun
我并不是指围绕 并照顾她们一家人
and raising her sons.
的那种生活
I have nothing, and my life is half over --
我一无所有 我的人生已经荒废了一半
More than half, probably,
有可能是一大半
'cause I have high genetic risk factors
因为我患上遗传性心脏病还有结肠癌
for heart disease and colon cancer.
的风险非常大
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表