- W-wait a minute! - No, no, no, no. We're good.
不能反悔了
We're good.
提尔曼 打起精神了
Chin up, Tillerman.
男人哭吧哭吧不是罪
Nothing like a good cry after a tough shit.
刚刚到底发生什么了 你...
What just happened? Did you just...
我以后吃饭还得凭粮票了
Am I on food stamps?
当然不是
Fuck no.
冷静个三十秒 拿上外套我们走
You wait 30 seconds and then get your coat.
浏览记录表明 他上土豆网分享了
Looks like he netflixed a docuseries
两个冲浪的人自残后
About these two surfers who cut themselves
在水底的牢笼里大干了一场
And then fuck underwater in a cage
坐观激♥情♥的还是群鲨鱼
Surrounded by sharks.
视频标题是 "血海激♥情♥"
Called..."bloodfuckers."
接着他用谷歌♥地图查找了一个
Um, then he google-mapped
一个宾州荷兰社区的地址
An address in Pennsylvania Dutch Country.
安静 安静
Okay, okay.
响了
It's ringing.
妈妈
快告诉我到底发生什么了
Tell me what's going on already.
你弟弟找那个杀手报仇去了
Your brother is going after the shooter.
那个爆我头的杀手 至今身份不明
The shooter who shot me, whoever that is.
至少他有在训练
At least he has training.
你说什么
What?
他貌似加入了一个警校
He sort of joined the police academy.
你们不许再瞒我
Okay, everybody needs to stop
任何一件我应该知情的事
keeping things from me that I need to know.
我又不是甜瓜
I am not a cantaloupe.
我只是想说 他学到了不少新技能
My point is, he has acquired some new skills.
什么技能 难道他都配枪了
Wh-- like what? Does he have a gun?
蒂姆·史科森
Tim Scottson.
这不是彼得的儿子吗
Isn't that Peter's kid?
你♥他♥妈♥开什么国际玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
把那地址打下来
Print that address.
你开车
You're driving.
加油 小巫婆们
Let's go, 'witches!
姑娘们
Okay, ladies.
友情提示
Friendly reminder.
观察好那边的椭圆型轨道 像鸡蛋一样
Observe the oval, the egg, l'oeuf, love.
法国人的鸡蛋 听上去好有爱
The french call the egg "Love."
我们也得有爱起来 把有爱的精神拿出来
So shall we. Embody that spirit.
动作简练 收紧手臂关节
Keep it clean. Elbows tucked.
好多妈妈都在为你们加油
A lot of moms out there.
屁话少说
Oh, come on!
撕破她们的喉咙 掏出她们的心肺
Slit their throats and break their hearts!
团队合作 注意眼神交流 判断要准确
Teamwork, heavy eye contact, good judgment.
不血腥 不过瘾
We want blood!
燃烧吧
Come on!
-他醉了吗 -不 一贯的体育精神
- Is he drunk? - No. Just competitive.
-吉尔 -斯科特
- Jill. - Scott.
没想到你也会来啊
Didn't think you'd be here.
没想到你在我信誓旦旦的时候
Didn't think you'd fuck a guy
转身操了另一个男人啊
In the middle of my commitment pledge.
我们之前的教练会让我们
Our old coach had a wooden nickel
摸硬币求好运
We could rub for good luck.
然后她就抱憾下岗了
And then she resigned in shame.
好了 尽情发挥吧
Okay. Bring it in.
"致命威胁"就看你了
Dread Menace, looking at you
带好你的队伍
For some leadership.
你也是 "生活如此多娇"
You two, shay-la-vie.
"魔力变变变"
Abracadebra.
你诬蔑了我对你的誓词
You shat on my troth.
那誓词写得真心不错
It was a nice troth.
但你不是有你的"印度"了嘛
But you had your india.
安迪就是我美妙的"硬度"
Andy's my india.
我真心希望他能"硬"得起来
I'm sure he was a great lay.
但是他绝不能抢走我的孩子
But he's not stealing my kids.
各位参赛选手 各就各位
Players to the mark.
血腥 过瘾 燃烧吧
Bring the pain! Let's go!
"致命威胁"
Dread menace!
这才是我的宝贝女儿
Whoo! That's my girl!
我的头绳
My hair tie!
下次 就扯你的卫生棉了
Next time, I take your tampon!
教练
Coach!
我知道了 "致命威胁" 休息会儿吧
Yeah. Gotcha. Take a seat, dread menace.
你太野蛮了
You're too rough.
那个算屁的野蛮
You call that rough?
那叫爱得甜蜜
That was a valentine.
别这样 教练
Oh, come on, coach!
别把"致命"给换下啊
You can't bench the dread!
没人负责阻挡了
Who's gonna block?
教练失策
Bad coaching decision!
教练失策
Bad coaching decision!
怎么能这样
Come on!
你出场休息
Take a seat.
我们以前的教练还会让她继续比赛
Our old coach would have let her back in.
好吧 你给我好好反省
Fine. Sit out your penalty.
我就再给你一次机会
I'll give you one more chance.
宝贝女儿 加油
Yeah, that's my girl!
太棒了
Ooh! Nice!
"致命威胁"
Dread menace!
好了 好了 你给我下来
Okay, okay. Now you're done.
蒂姆·史科森 这个红发小兔崽子
Tim Scottson, little red-headed twerp.
我根本就没怀疑他
He wasn't even on my list.
-我猜的是吉列尔莫 -吉列尔莫
- I had Guillermo. - Guillermo.
我也以为是吉列尔莫
Guillermo. I had guillermo, too.
前面有A&W快餐艾
Hey. A&w restaurant up ahead.
无限供应沙士饮料
Root beer from the tap.
我们中途不停
Yeah, we're not stopping.
别这样 就休息个十分钟
Come on. It'll take 10 minutes.
塞拉斯 你弟弟要... 再开杀戒
Silas, your brother is about to kill someone...Else.
他不会杀了他的
He's not gonna kill him.
他不会这么蠢
Too smart for that.
酷刑折磨 到是有可能
Torture, maybe.
中世纪的那些酷刑
Medieval shit --
碎尸万段 五马分尸
Spanish Donkey, Judas cradle.
我只是随便说说
I'm just saying,
你不觉得 那个小兔崽子
Maybe this kid deserves
活该被肖恩折磨这十分钟嘛
10 minutes with Shane.
他他妈可爆了你的头
He fucking shot you.
好了 坏消息是我们输了
Well, the bad news is, we lost the bout.
好消息是 我奖励大家每人半个甜甜圈
The good news is, everyone gets half a doughnut.
你应该让她回到场上的
You should have let her play.
我们现在连500分都没拿到
Now we're under .500.
季后赛 拜拜了
Goodbye, playoffs.
你好 失败
Hello, failure.
只是个比赛啦
It's just a game.
在我们那 比赛从不儿戏
There are no games where we come from.
你那是奥克兰
You come from oakland.
我们可是从奥克兰之南来的
We come from just south of oakland!
你应该听说过吧
Hell? Maybe you've heard of it?
有人想下馆子吗
Who wants to hit the diner?
公♥司♥把我的车升级成了铂锐
Enterprise upgraded me to a Sebring.
赞爆了
Shotgun!
妈妈 你来不
Mom, you coming?
不了 我想和安迪一起待着
Nah, I'm gonna hang back with andy.
你们去吧
You guys go.
她们真可爱
They're sweet.
下次你就知道 该怎么搞定她们了
Aw, you'll get them next time.
你很会和小女孩相处的 不骗你
You're great with the girls. Really.
我们原来的教练会拿高维C果饮做冰棒
Our old coach made us popsicles out of hi-c fruit punch.
你妈妈就是原来那个教练吧
Was your mom the old coach?
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表