什么提成
What cut?
我们卖♥♥掉的潘特拉 保时捷 奔驰
We sold the pantera, the porsche, and the mercedes.
这位是"鸽子麦克" 因嗜爱鸽子而得名
This is Pigeon Mike. Named for his love of pigeons.
我爱鸽子
I like pigeons.
麦克需要你的钥匙 拿出来吧
Mike's gonna need your keys. Cough 'em up.
-但那些是没收的车啊 -等等 小鬼
- But those cars were seized in a bust - hey, hey, hey. Look, kid.
这里面一半的车都是从商人
Half the cars here are repo'd from dealers
或是从小混混那里收来的
and gang bangers.
商人们走技术路线
Dealer walks on a technicality,
但我们不这么干
Comes for his ride, but it ain't here
我们换现金 说它掉码头里了
We cashed it in, say it fell off a dock,
或是电子记录里没有登记
got lost in the computer manifesto.
你知道我们怎么称呼这个吗
You know what we call that?
正义吗
Justice?
有钥匙 有饭吃
He who holds the keys gets the cheese.
嘿 你还想退出吗
Hey. You still want out?
你怎么这么开心
Why are you so happy?
因为我有份世上最爽的工作
I have the coolest job in the world.
你真好命
Lucky you.
他走了
He's gone.
又一个 也走了
Another one gone.
我好恨你 眼睛都疼了
I am so angry at you, my eyes hurt.
哦 我忘了 是我把假宝宝放在你肚子里的
Oh, I forgot. I put a fake baby in you.
这完全是我的错
This is totally my fault.
都怪我
Oops on me.
你以为你的手法有多高明吗
You think you're so subtle with your manipulations?
我有个计划
I had a plan.
什么 什么计划
What? What was your plan?
增肥 不断增肥
Get fat. Get fatter.
然后从...婴儿室里搞个宝宝来
Then get a baby... At the baby place.
继续
Go on.
我本来还能有一周的时间
I could have had another week.
让他来向我求婚
I could have gotten him to propose.
哦 大陷阱啊 不错哦
Oh. Entrapment. Nice.
看着我
Look at me!
干嘛 你要我♥干♥嘛
What? What do you want?
你要我跟他谈谈吗
Do you want me to talk to him?
你想要我的冰淇淋 还是什么
Do you want my ice cream soup? What?
不 我不想要你的冰淇淋
No! I don't want your ice cream!
我想要把你该死的灵魂熔掉
I want to melt your fucking soul,
你这自以为是 操蛋至极的怪物
You smug, fucking shit monster!
我想要把这个塞到你头上的洞里
I want to jam this in your head hole.
好吧 吉尔 这儿没有洞 看到了吧
Well, Jill, there is no hole. See?
洞已经填好了
Spackled shut.
对了 当然啦 你没有空洞
Right. Well, of course. You have no holes.
你活在一个充满阴谋与危险
You live this incredible, insane life
又难以置信的疯狂世界里
Of intrigue and danger
犯了事还能逍遥法外
Where you break the law and get away with it
而且还死不了
And you never ever die!
你永远死不了 而我连流血都不敢
You never die! And I can't even bleed!
好吧 我很高兴
Well...I'm glad
在我的新工作上
I'm so invincible and mesmerizing
我是如此无敌且勇猛地
From where you're standing, what with my new job,
从你现在所在的地方
Touring the covered bridges of
顺着桥梁开拓新大♥陆♥
greater new England,
我每个月有两周得离开我的孩子
Where I have to leave my kid for two weeks every month,
他还得求其他人给他做熊头馅饼
And he has to beg someone else make him bear-head pancakes,
他竟然还认为百吉饼是一个城市
And he thinks "Bagels" Is a city
就在我兜售多动症药物的同时
While I hawk A.D.D. Pills.
所以在这次谈话进行到
So before this conversation splinters off
《美狄亚》第五幕大结局之前
Into the fifth act of "Medea",
让我先说
Let me just begin with -
你当妈比我更称职
you're a better mother than me!
-什么 -你付出了你的时间
- What? - You give them your time.
大体上说
You...Set good examples,
你树立了好榜样
Generally speaking.
你的孩子很聪明
Your kids are smart.
斯蒂维...
Stevie...
斯蒂维需要教导和治疗
Stevie will need tutors and therapy.
斯蒂维踢足球 他会成为出色的男人
Stevie plays soccer. He'll be an alpha male.
没问题的
All good.
泰勒可能会刺死舞会女王
Taylor is gonna stab the prom queen
谢拉可能会被渔夫迷♥奸♥
And Shayla's gonna get date raped by fishermen.
得了吧 我俩不都是这样
Oh, please, you add a little me and a little you
她们也不会有问题的
And they're gonna be fine
因为她们很清楚 你在意她们
Because you give a shit about them and they know it.
-是吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes.
她们俩怎么样
How are the girls?
对这些事的反应如何
Are they okay with what's happening?
她们没问题的
They'll be fine.
我们会在新学年开始前回学校去
We'll get back to school before the new school year.
等她们回到朋友身边
They'll be back with their friends.
我就去找个工作 住在小隔间里
I'll have to get a job -- I'll be in a cubicle
或者求斯科特给点零花钱
Or I'll have to beg scott for an allowance.
我要继续我无聊的生活
I'll resume my boring life.
也许会买♥♥只狗 拉布拉多犬
Maybe I'll get a dog -- a labradoodle.
你明天干嘛
What are you doing tomorrow?
打包行李 怎么了
Packing. Why?
"小羊羔躺在老羊身边"
"The lambs have lain down with the sheep."
"亲爱的 睡在床上舒服又暖和"
"You're cozy and warm in your bed, my dear."
"快他妈的去睡吧"
"Please go the fuck to sleep."
喂 喂 怎么...
Hey, hey. Wh...
这里是911 有什么急事
911. What's your emergency?
你好
Hi.
对 嗯
Yeah, uh, well,
我的车被偷了
My car has been stolen.
好的 我需要登记下相关信息
Okay. I'll have to take down some information.
好
Okay.
啊
Ah!
我真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没事 没事 真的
It's okay. It's okay. Really.
我所有的药片都在那 我所有的活都在
All my pills were in there, all my work.
所以我们才买♥♥了保险啊
This is why we have surance.
我真不懂这是怎么回事
I don't understand how this happened.
不用
No.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
奥尔巴尼...
Albany...
美国纽约州首府
哈里斯堡...
Harrisburg...
美国宾夕法尼亚州首府
哈特福德...
Hartford...
美国康涅狄格州首府
亚特兰蒂斯...
Atlantis...
美国佛罗里达州城市
滕...
Ten...
塔-拉-哈西
Tal-la-hassee.
塔拉哈西
Tallahassee.
美国佛罗里达州首府
奥...奥...奥斯汀
Au... Al...Austin.
奥斯汀
Austin.
美国明尼苏达州东南部城市
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表