Not yet. She will. We're getting a jump start.
还没 她会说的 我们只是提前讲讲
Okay this is not gonna happen at all.
这种事绝对不会发生的
That's just... I...
这真是太...我...
just need to make a call.
只要打个电♥话♥就好啦
I'll call.
现在就打
Hi, it's Jill. Leave a message.
我是吉尔 有事留言
It's probably in her bag. She can't hear it if it's in her bag
手♥机♥大概在她包里 那她就听不见了
'cause it's zipped up, it's muffled under the...
因为包拉上了 就只能嗡嗡作响了...
So sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰了
Looks super-erotic.
超级情♥色♥嘛
Smells like...Onions, though.
但是 一股子...洋葱味啊
I don't think we've met.
我们大概没见过吧
Post road shooting.
我是爆头余生女
Maybe you've heard of me?
你大概听说过我
My family?
或者我家的事
Cosa Nostra?
科萨·诺斯特拉
I...Heard things.
我...大概听过些传闻
Maybe you should enlighten drug-pusher bozo here
也许你应该提示提示这个脑残毒贩
about who he's threatening.
他究竟是在威胁谁
I need to get back to work.
我得回去工作了
Now that we're alone... I'll speak frankly.
既然就剩我们俩了 明人不说暗话
I come from a long line of people
我就是能让人无故消失的
Who can make other people disappear, as if by magic.
那群人之一 变魔术一样变没了哦
I didn't know. No, you didn't.
我之前不知道 你当然不知道
And here I am,
而现在呢
Trying to live a better life and do the right thing,
我努力想过上好日子 做些对的事
And you bring all this negative shit into it.
而你却把那些阴暗的烂事搅和进来
I don't want any negative shit.
我不想见到任何阴暗的烂事
I've had way too much of it already.
我早就受够了
Here's what's gonna happen.
所以 接下来
From now on, people in pain -- they don't pay.
从现在开始 病痛中的人不用付钱
Hospital workers, nurses --
医院社工 护士...
I don't care. Gouge them.
我不管 尽情敲诈他们
But the patients -- they're your charity.
但病人 你要施舍他们
Price of business.
这是你干这行的代价
I'm... Leaving here tomorrow,
我么 明天就走了
But I'll be back in a week to check on you.
但我一周之内 还会回来监督你
So don't fuck around to see what you can get away with.
所以别他妈的妄图侥幸逃脱
Okay? Yeah, okay.
明白没 明白了
You've got a second chance to be a better person.
你有第二次机会 重新做个好人
Use it, okay?
珍惜它 知道么
I just -- I just want another.
我...我还要一瓶
Hello?
服务员
Um, uno mas Ichi Por favor
给我再来一瓶 好吗
I'm -- I'm just gonna read it.
我...我要向你读些东西
"Jill, I come to you today a clean slate --
吉尔 今日吾得见你 且知吾心之洁
"Tabula rasa."
如不染之石
"Empty, but for one desire -- to start fresh.
空余一念 但求来者犹可追
"I hold no ill will for the choices you made, no grudges, no anger."
汝择何如 吾无忿 无悔 亦无怒
Mmm. So good. "We walked our paths
太好吃了 汝与吾尝同路而行
Sometimes difficult and hazardous..."
经历坎坷险阻
"...And those paths led us here."
而至如今
Oh, thank you so much.
多谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, go ahead.
继续吧
"I want you to know I regret who I once was
吾欲汝知 吾深悔昔日所为
"And what I allowed our lives to become.
亦深悔吾等人生之所向
I was a," Uh... Fuck head.
吾乃... 泼皮禽兽
A fuck head, yes.
泼皮禽兽 好吧
"I'm here today to ask you to release
今日 吾寄望于汝
"Your assumptions from the past
摒昔日之疑
"And choose, instead, to be like the cells
而择 众生之本
of all continually regenerating living beings
源源再生之胞
who cannot but exist inside change."
其生依于变
"Unfolding, unfolding.
坦诚于心
"Jill, I'm not here to reclaim our old lives
吉尔 吾非回望往昔
"But to redefine them,
乃再建之
"To toss out the calcified remains of the past
弃其糟粕
"And embrace our vital energy --
取其精华
"Yours, mine --
汝与吾之所有...
For our sakes, for our beautiful family's sake."
终将成就幸福之家庭
You have my vow that I will no longer attempt
吾誓于此 不再
To control, lessen, or diminish
制汝 伤汝 毁汝
Who you are or what you'll be
汝之本性
But to embrace it, entire.
乃吾全心之所向
This word is my troth.
是以吾誓
Your what?
你什么
Troth. T-R-O-T-H.
誓言 T-R-O-T-H
Why did you come here?
你来干什么
I'm not a distraction.
我不是什么让你分心的人
I'm not Rick with the houseboat.
我也不是那个有游艇的里克
You're jealous? No. Yeah.
吃醋啦 才没有 好吧是吃醋了
You can't go.
别离开我
The girls can't go.
孩子们也不能走
Nobody can go.
大家都不许离开我
This isn't just fucking.
我不仅仅是在操你
This is something else.
我还是在爱你
Sounds like fucking to me.
那不还是在操她嘛
this is the ladies' room.
这可是女厕所
I no longer choose to embrace
我再也不会接受
All that you are, Jill, or will be.
全部的你了 吉尔 现在不 将来也不
You no longer have my fucking troth!
我他妈收回我的誓言
People don't change. It's bullshit!
江山易改 本性难移
Six months in india down the fucking Hanges!
白在恒河里泡他妈的六个月了
Bye-bye, Nancy.
再见 南希
Oh. Oh, goodbye. Good luck.
再见 祝好
Hey. Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, stop. Stop, stop.
等等
Sweetie, say thank you to the clown.
宝贝甜心 跟小丑先生说声谢谢
He's the one who made you all the balloon animals.
你所有的气球动物都是他做的哟
Thank you, mr. Clown.
谢谢你 小丑先生
Good boy.
乖宝贝
Okay. See you later.
回头见
Bye. Good luck.
祝好
生日快乐 老爹 我想你
蒂姆·史科森
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表