随便
Whatever.
鳄梨呢
avocado?
你应该让她知道 这是额外收费的
You're supposed to let them know that's extra.
你能闭嘴吗 他已经很努力了
Will you shut up? He's trying.
-您想加鳄梨吗 -不要 继续
- Do you want the avocado? - No. Move on.
酱汁少点 还是多点
Light sauce or full flavor?
这真让我意外
Surprise me.
一共是4.95美元
That'll be $4.95.
在我打电♥话♥叫你妈之前 到我车上去
Get in my car before I call your mother.
快点 哥们 给点提示
Come on, man. Give me a hint.
是对冲基金 还是私有股权
Another hedge fund? Private equity?
还是说 我们自己开公♥司♥
Uh, we starting our own firm?
都不是 那些都是蝇头小利
Nah, that's chump change.
不要目光短浅
You're thinking like a mouse.
要深谋远虑
Think like a king.
你好 道格先生
Hello, Mr. Doug.
你好 米格尔
Hola, Miguel.
是玛丽亚
It's Maria.
你把我弄迷糊了 哥们
I don't know, man.
我投降
I-I give up.
您先请
After you.
按下闪红光的键
Push the red blinking light.
你好
Hello.
这里是道格拉斯·S·威尔森基金会
You have reached the Douglas S. Wilson foundation,
这是一家符合501(c)(3)的非盈利机构
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
501(c)(3)是指符合美国《税法501(c)(3)》的条款
我们要做慈善事业了 这个怎么做啊
We're starting a charity? That does what?
我不知道 但是上个星期
I don't know, but last week,
威尔莫特投资公♥司♥已经给基金会捐了一大笔钱
Vehement donated a buttload of money to it.
天啊
Holy shit.
慈善事业
Charities?
太棒了
Yes!
我弟弟把你的枪拿走了
My brother took your gun,
我们现在也不知道他在哪里
and we don't know where he is.
他之前也杀过人
and he's killed before.
所以
So...
我要是你的话
If I were you,
我就把头躲在窗户下面
I would keep your head below the windows.
希恩 是妈妈
Shane? It's mom!
在你做傻事之前
Can we talk
咱们能谈谈吗
Before you do something incredibly stupid?
嘿 看看这个
Hey. Check this out.
娘们都挺疯狂的哈
Bitches be crazy, huh?
我下车透透气
I need some air.
你怎么会在这里
Okay. Why are you here?
我是个三明治加工员
I'm a sandwich artist.
你19岁 来自加利福利亚州的格莱斯蒂克
You are a 19-year-old from Agrestic, California.
你现在应该在念大学
You should be in college.
这个镇子太疯狂 不安全
This is freaktown.
那你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
你早就应该死了
You're supposed to be dead.
或者至少是个植物人
Or at least vegetative.
是的 我能活下来纯属奇迹
Yeah, well, I'm a walking miracle.
我会努力保护你
And I'm trying to protect you.
我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
爸爸教会了我独♥立♥
My dad taught me independence.
不 慢着
Oh, no. Wait.
他死在了排水管里
He ended up in a drain pipe.
我听说了
I heard that.
你知道吗 我希望有一天
You know, I hope one day
有人送你一束玫瑰
Someone gives you some fresh roses
然后你打了个喷嚏 子弹在你脑袋里
And you sneeze and the bullet in your brain
向右偏了1/8英寸
Moves 1/8 inch to the right
然后你倒在地上看着蓝色的天空
And you see blue
闻着奶酪的香味
and you smell cheese
就这么死去了
And you die.
你父亲是个非常复杂的人
Your father was a complicated man.
他是个英雄
He was a hero.
杀他的不是我
I didn't even kill him.
是亚美尼亚人和海莉亚干的
It was the Armenians and Heylia.
你"功课"做的不到位啊
Do your homework.
你连句抱歉都不肯说
You can't even say you're sorry!
你干嘛去
What are you doing?
-下车 -不
- Get out of the car. - Uh, no.
那把步♥枪♥有0.5英里的射程
T-that rifle has a 1/2-mile range on it.
好 好
Okay. All right. All right.
听着 你需要重新调整自己的生活
Look, you need to fix your life.
我知道没有爸爸的日子过的很糟糕
It sucks you had to grow up without a dad.
但这并不能成为你变♥态♥行径的借口
But that is not an excuse to act like a psychopath.
你有在听吗 希恩
Are you listening, Shane?!
爆我头不能解决任何问题
Shooting me did not solve your problems.
求求你了 我还有女朋友呢
Please! I have a girlfriend.
我跟你讲
How about that?
我已经告诉你女朋友 你企图暗♥杀♥我
I told her about the assassination attempt.
她当时就疯掉了
She was pretty mad.
她可能已经离开了
She might not be there anymore.
我 我要回家
I-I need to get home.
你给我听好了
You have to pay attention, okay?
我不能让你变成第二个失足少年
I can't be responsible for another messed-up kid.
求求你了 把门打开
Unlock the door. Please. Open.
把兔子都埋了 收拾好你的车
Bury the rabbits. Pack up your car.
别再找阿米什人的麻烦了
Stop fucking the amish.
阿米什人是门诺会信徒
以拒绝汽车及电力等现代设施过著简朴的生活而闻名
做一个营养学家 好吧
Become a nutritionist, okay?
这就是我的条件
These are my conditions.
然后你上车
Then you can get back in the car,
咱们再谈谈怎么让你的生活步入正轨 好不
We can talk about how to fix this, okay?
好
Okay. All right.
好 你能借我点汽油钱吗
Okay. Can I borrow some gas money?
除非你抱我一下
If you give me a hug.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
好吧
Yeah, well...
安迪 你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
Andy. What the fuck are you doing?
他他妈的来这干嘛啊
What the fuck is he doing here?
你应该带她们去商场的啊
You were supposed to take them to the mall!
你妹 去你妹的商场
Balls! Balls to the mall!
-你脚上穿的是什么 -狗狗袜
- What's on your feet? - Dog socks.
给狗狗穿的质感袜
Textured socks for dogs.
-穿这个干嘛 -这些我要拿去退的
- Why? - I'm supposed to return those!
我来小心翼翼地...
You won't even notice it --
把它缝回去
Sewing it right back in.
你对我的孩子做了什么
What the heck you doing to my kid?
得了吧 都是她挑起来的
Please. She started it.
不准再剪我孩子的头发了
Don't cut my kid's hair.
那可是她的头发
It's her hair.
你这么凶干嘛
Whoa, what's with all the hostility?
在印度什么都没学到 是吗
Did you learn nothing in india?
斯科特
Scott.
老爸 打爆他的脸
Dad, break his face!
棒极了 要血腥 才过瘾
Yeah! We want blood!
不 我们不要
No, we don't!
得了吧
Come on.
他不会动手的
He's not gonna fight.
什么鸡蛋 鸡蛋的
L'oeuf. The egg.
还法国人的鸡蛋
The french egg.
老爸 用拳头
Dad, make a fist!
用拳头打啊
Don't you know how to punch?
-安迪 打他的脸 -不
- Andy, hit him in the face! - No!
-不准打脸 -蠢货
- No face! - Ow! Fucker!
别拍来拍去了
No more slapping!
天哪 老爸 你一点屁用都没有
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表