Capelet.
小斗篷
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Show me that one again.
等等 刚刚的那个再来一次
Capelet. Mini-cape.
斗篷式 迷你型
How much do you need?
你们想要卖♥♥多少钱
You're moving.
你动了
Is that a safe word I heard?
我刚才听到的是"安全口令"吗
No.
不是
Just one thing, and I'll stop.
说完这件事 我就不叫了
Two. First --
其实是两件 第一
I prefer your hair dark.
你黑发的样子迷死人了
Why can't you dye it again?
为人家再染回去嘛
Second...You need to talk to your uncles.
第二 你得和你的叔伯们说一声
They come to the loft and take from the supply.
他们来过阁楼 把货都拿走了
And wait -- is he even related to you?
等等 你们到底算什么啊 是亲情还是基情
Am I here to talk about business?
我是来这里 找你谈生意的吗
No. I am not here to talk about business.
不 我不是来谈生意的
When is your mother coming back? I need her help.
你妈什么时候回来 我要她帮我
I'm about to run out of supply, and I can't --
我快没货了 我不能...
You done?
说完了没
I'm not sure.
不确定呦 亲
You think you can stay quiet?
你能安静那么一下下嘛
Probably not.
可能不行哦
Hello?
喂
Sure.
当然
When do you need it?
你什么时候要
I can be there in...
我能在...
Two hours.
两个小时内到
Bye, mom.
妈妈 再见
Obstacle course again.
又是越障训练
He said 85%, right?
他说的是85% 没错吧
Sorry? In class.
什么 在课上
Sergeant Salzberg said
萨斯伯格中士说
85% of all male juvenile offenders
85%的男少年犯
Come from fatherless homes.
都有丧父的家庭背景
Not too surprising, right?
这有什么好奇怪的
Your father dies. You go off the rails.
爸爸死了 便开始误入歧途
You punish everybody any way you can.
尽可能惩罚周围所有的人
You've given this some thought.
你倒是对这事挺有见解的哈
Dead father, psych major,
我丧父 且主修心理学
expert on the topic.
这方面我可是行家
But you're not off the rails.
但你没误入歧途啊
You're here, and I'm here,
我们都在警校里待着呢
And we're both in the "Dead daddy" Club.
还都是"丧父家庭"背景
Well, look at that -- kindred spirits.
瞧瞧你 相亲相爱和谐社会的好孩子
Maybe we're just two sleeper cells of rage
我们可能是两个正在休眠的愤怒小细胞
waiting to explode,
在等待小宇宙的爆发
And this is our way to get the guns.
等待拿起枪♥支♥反叛下去的那一天
You're dark.
你真腹黑[你真黑]
You talking shit about my skin tone now?
你♥他♥妈♥是在说我的肤色
Uh...No. I-I didn't -- I just -- just...
不不不... 我没有... 我只是..
Fucking with you.
他妈和你开玩笑呢
Come on. Let's do this stupid obstacle course.
走吧 还得做那无聊的越障练习呢
We should have made sugar. Everyone likes sugar cookies.
我们应该放白糖的 大家都喜欢白糖曲奇
I was thinking 15, 18 bucks each...
我在想一包大概在十五刀 十八刀左右
Maybe 20? I steeped the butter for a long time
二十也能卖♥♥ 我奶油蘸了超久的
In my strongest strain.
十分用心 相当卖♥♥力
No one's gonna need more than a bite to feel it.
吃一口 打耳光也不放手
We're not taking any money for them.
我们这次一分钱都不收
It's not right to profit from pain, honey.
救死扶伤是不能收钱的 宝贝
We're not that kind of people.
我们不是那种坏人
My mother worked in -- in gift wrap
我妈妈曾在底特律市中心
At the Hudson's on Woodward,
伍德沃德大街的那家哈得孙礼品店
downtown Detroit.
靠缎带包装谋生
All our presents
我们所有的包装
had to be wrapped the hudson's way --
都得按照哈得孙礼品店的要求来
Perfect.
必须完美
Christmas morning killed her
我还记得那个圣诞节的早晨
To see us tear them all apart.
当看到我们把她弄好的包装都撕坏时
She actually cried.
她哭的可伤心了
Perfect.
太棒了
We're at least gonna need to cover our costs.
好歹也得保本吧
Honey, you're thinking like "Before" Silas.
宝贝 之前的"你"会这样思考
Don't be "Before" Silas.
但这样不好哦
That was the past. That was the prologue.
那是之前 我们不能还像以前那样
Come here.
过来
Smile.
笑一个
Here, help me wrap.
来 帮我一起装
I'll teach you the hudson's curl.
我教你哈德孙礼品店的螺旋缎带怎么弄
Was she nice?
她人好吗
My mother? No.
我妈吗 怎么可能
Whoa! Hey, you clean up nice.
哇塞 你看上去真不错
Are those Nancy's shoes and...Dress?
这不是南希的鞋子和裙子吗
She's gonna be home soon.
她快回来了
I got to wear it while I still can.
再不♥穿♥没机会了
It look okay? More than okay.
我看上去还可以吧 够可以
Why so, you know, fancy?
为什么打扮得这么漂亮
It's called shoving it in his face.
让他明白 他是牛粪我是鲜花
I didn't wither on the vine. I'm thriving.
老娘可没有蹉跎岁月 老娘过得风生水起
Good logic.
好计谋
Smart. Might gain you some leverage with the custody.
聪明 说不定能帮你赢回孩子的监护权
Cross your legs a lot during dinner slowly,
吃饭的时候 记得要多多交叉美♥腿♥
And dangle the shoe off your foot.
顺着丝♥袜♥美♥腿♥ 把鞋子晃掉
No, that might be too much.
不 这样有点过
Is he taking you somewhere good?
他带你去哪个高级地方
Chinese. I'm gonna have everything on the menu.
中餐馆 老娘得把菜单上的都点个遍
I will order extra and bring some home.
我会多点些 外带回家
What do you want?
你想吃啥
Sesame noodles. Oh, yes.
麻油拌面 香浓多汁
Good call on the noodles. Those will be great tomorrow.
那面真心不错 明天就不用开锅了
I won't be late. Okay.
不会回来太晚的 好
Remember -- agree to nothing, just hear the man out,
记得 听他说 但别答应任何事
Be kind and respectful, and think of the kids.
有礼节懂礼貌 想想孩子们
And cross your legs a lot. Good luck.
多多交叉美♥腿♥ 好运
You're out of your league.
你丫过分了
Way the fuck out of your league.
你丫的太过分了
Back off!
别再插手了
When will they be satisfied?
他丫的真是太过分了
Animals.
禽兽
I always thought we'd stick around long enough
我一直以为 我们能等到
to see the "Foil-age."
小树长出"椰汁"的那一天
It's not "Foil-age." It's "Foliage."
不是"椰汁" 是"叶子"
What are you girls doing?
姑娘们 你们这是干嘛呢
Packing up. Going home.
打包 回家
Home? Why?
干嘛回家
Because they're getting back together.
因为老爸老妈又复合了呗
This is what happens -- he gets control-freaky,
事情一般是这样的 爸爸开始管头管脚
and she gets pissed off and leaves.
然后她生气了就走了
We live somewhere else for a while.
我们在别处住一阵子
It was Sausalito last time.
上次是在索萨利多
She finds... A distraction.
她碰上了个让她分心的人
Rick. Rick with the houseboat.
里克 有艘游艇的里克
Dad gives her some time.
爸爸给她时间 让她想通
A couple months. Then they have dinner.
几个月之后 他们就共进晚餐了
He apologizes.
他道歉了
She remembers what she likes about him.
她记起了她爱上他的理由
He's stable. He's a good breadwinner.
他可靠 很能赚钱养家
He talks about all the work he's going to do on the house.
他还讲了要对房♥子进行装♥修♥
She got her painting studio out of it last time.
上一回她还因此 有了自己的画室
She sits us down and tells us we're going home.
她让我们坐下然后告诉我们 我们要回家了
Did she say that? She said you were going home?
她那么说了 她说你们要回家了
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表