Hold in Doug Wilson. Let him live inside you.
做警♥察♥也许是我唯一爱过的一件事...
The idea of being a cop is maybe the only thing
胜过做人
I've ever loved... Including people.
为什么我要为了这些垃圾 你们口中的这些
Why would I give that up for some piece of garbage who --
完全不在乎我的人而放弃呢
You're right -- doesn't give a crap about me?
做得对 小鬼
Good choice, kid.
那么是谁把你带进"扣押停车场勾当"的呢
Now, who brought you in on the impound-yard scam?
不过尽管如此 你们还是一帮混球
That said, you guys are fucking assholes!
我不想加入一支胆小鬼的队伍
I don't think I want to be part of a force
你们不干活就算了
Who pays cowards like you to get in the way
还阻拦真正的警♥察♥干正事
of actual cops doing an actual job.
你♥他♥妈♥在这干嘛
The fuck are you doing in here?!
什么 你♥他♥妈♥想对付我
What, you fucking came at me?!
这是怎么一回事
What the fuck was that?!
我那是在演戏呢
I was in character!
这他妈是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
好吧 我得告诉你
Well, I got to tell you,
有那么一秒钟 我想
For a second there, I said, "Oh, shit.
"操 这小子要说好话求饶了"
He's gonna start singing like Melissa fucking manchester."
但你没有 你这混小子
But you didn't, you beautiful little son of a bitch.
这都是陷阱吗
This is all a setup?
你们不是有内务部的吗
You guys aren't internal affairs?
有才怪
No!
扎普夫是处理诈骗邮件的 克劳莉是他妈的女交♥警♥
Zapf works mail fraud. Crowley's a fucking meter maid.
你被强制停车是因为你♥他♥妈♥是个傻♥逼♥
You did get fucking pulled over 'cause you're a dumb fuck,
但那一笔勾销了
But that disappeared.
操 混♥蛋♥ 我几乎崩溃了
Fuck you, mitch! I almost split town!
这次你被小小地吓到了
So you got a little fucking scared.
以后你还会遇到更多惊吓 明白吗
You're gonna get scared a lot on this fucking job, okay?
我得搞清楚 你心里到底是什么占上风
I had to figure out what was gonna win out in you --
是恐惧还是忠诚
Whether it was gonna be fear or fucking loyalty --
顺带还可以吓吓你
And maybe break your balls a little bit along the way,
你这偷车贼
You fucking car thief.
以后不准了
No more of that now.
所以 你还要这个吗
So, you want this or what?
能给我杯喝的吗
Can I get a drink?
不好意思
Excuse me.
南希小姐 对以前的事我感到很抱歉
Miss Nancy. I'm so sorry about before.
这是我的新老公 菲德力哥
This is my new husband, Federico.
哦 你好
Oh, hello.
就是这个女人
偷了我的青春
听我说 你能给我发一份推荐信吗
Listen, can you e-mail me a recommendation?
因为柯特妮·考克斯要给
Because Courtney Cox needs
她在奥海镇的房♥子请个女佣
a new domestic for her house in Ojai.
没问题 不好意思
No problem. Excuse me.
能给我...能给我一杯...
Um, could I -- oh, could I get a --
老妈
Mom.
嗨 伯特温女士
Hi, Mrs. Botwin.
梅根...天哪 你好
Megan -- holy shit! Hi!
这是怎么回事
How did this happen?
我也搞不清 但它就是这么发生了
I don't know. But it's happening.
她会重回我们的团队
She's gonna come back with us.
喔 那真是...太好了...无论如何
Wow. That's, um... Perfect...Somehow.
还有这是...种子
And here -- seeds.
那是什么
What's that?
我们的未来
Our future.
去他的
Fuck it.
谢谢
Mm. Thanks.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thanks.
也谢谢你的赞助
And thank you for the advance.
至少现在我有钱付给这帮贪婪的人了
At least now I can pay off some of these fucking vultures.
所以你真的想清楚了
So you really got this -- this thing,
无论我们现在做的是什么...
Whatever it is we're doing --
你真的...真的想清楚了吗
You really -- you really got it figured out?
只求上帝保佑与万事顺利
God willing and the creek don't rise.
以我的经验来看 万事...
In my experience, the creek...
总是不顺的
She always rises.
也许这次我们会幸运点
Maybe we'll get lucky this time.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想出去吗
You want to get out of here?
你带我来过吉达死的地方吗
Have you taken me to the spot where Judah died?
我曾经连着三年 开车不走这条街
I avoided driving down this street for three years.
当年的每一幕 现在都历历在目
And it's a direct shot to, like, everything.
天哪 这太黑暗了
Oh, my god. This is so dark.
他的唱片播放机...当时就在那儿
His CD player... Was right there.
我想我没把它拿回来
I don't think I ever got it back.
你觉得...会是这些人拿走了吗
Do you... Think these guys took it?
我们该敲门吗
Should we knock
"不好意思
"Excuse me.
我老公数十年前 死在你家门前
My husband died in front of your house a decade ago,
我很确定你拿了他的播放机"
And I'm pretty sure you took his discman."
天哪 就是这样
Oh, god. This is it.
什么
What?
我告诉我自己 我是来帮你照顾孩子们的
I told myself I was coming to help you out with the kids.
但事实是 我露宿街头
But the truth is, Nance, I was in the wilderness.
我...我...我无家可归
I-I-I was nowhere.
我们当时都是
We all were.
但现在只有我还是
Except I still am.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
你对我太...太...太...太...坏了
You are so, so, so, so bad for me.
停 你总这么说
Stop. You always say this.
我曾经让你放了我
I once asked you to release me.
但你不愿意 所以我又一次跟着你回了家
But you wouldn't, and so I followed you home yet again,
而且你也知道 我他妈的肯定会这么做
And you knew I fucking would.
-别说了 -我总是这样
- Shut up. - And I always would.
别说了 你吓到我了
Shut up. You're freaking me out.
-操 -闭嘴
- Fuck! - Shut up!
我不会跟你回康涅狄格了
I'm not going back to Connecticut with you.
我受够了
I'm done.
别
No.
我想要的就是你
All I wanted was you.
你就是我想要的 但你从来不想要我
You were all I wanted. And you never wanted me.
对 事情就是这样
Yeah. This is how it happens.
-我现在要离开了 -什么
- I leave now. - What?
说声告别吧...
Please say goodbye to...
别 别 别 别 别 别 别 别
No, No. No, No, No, No, No, No.
得了
Come on.
等等 别
Wait. No.
别离开我
Don't leave me.
别 别离开
No, don't leave.
别 别 等等 等等 别
No, no, wait, wait. No.
安迪
Andy!
安迪
Andy!
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表